User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have never had a problem using internet coupons at CT, but they don't have an official coupon policy as each store is individually owned and operated. It is up to the store.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought 10 boxes today at CT. I used a printed coupon from the snuggle website for each box and had no trouble. The cashier just said that she had to do 10 seperate transactions. I even paid the 12 cents tax with CT money. Great deal!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

there is no size stated on snuggle coupon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

if you print out the coupons it now has 2011

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

When I try to print it - it is huge - does anyone know how to shrink the coupon?
    Thanks Linda

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Ad states "Sorry, no rainchecks"

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlinda View Post
    When I try to print it - it is huge - does anyone know how to shrink the coupon?
    Thanks Linda
    All canadian tires are different, but I wouldnt recommend shrinking it. I printed off a few, it takes a ton of ink. You could try black and white and see if theyll accept that from you?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAL4ME View Post
    All canadian tires are different, but I wouldnt recommend shrinking it. I printed off a few, it takes a ton of ink. You could try black and white and see if theyll accept that from you?
    Thanks but when i try to print it - it is HUGE - does not fit on one page at all

Linda

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlinda View Post
    Thanks but when i try to print it - it is HUGE - does not fit on one page at all

Linda
    Are you clicking on the print now button ? I know it sounds stupid to ask, but if you dont then it actually prints the entire snuggle page as well as the coupon itself.. the print buttons located right underneath it. Mine worked fine.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Are you clicking on the print now button ? I know it sounds stupid to ask, but if you dont then it actually prints the entire snuggle page as well as the coupon itself.. the print buttons located right underneath it. Mine worked fine.
    hahaah - yes i am - seems when I go to print it - just going to send it to work and print from there..will make my life easier.
    Thanks Linda

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

a lot of coupons in canada don't have bar codes, our stores dont scan coupons, only if it is a store coupon.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

here is a link for $1 off snuggle that is good till Dec. 31 2011

http://snuggle.ca/en/snuggle_coupon.pdf

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the update everyone - I know when I printed earlier this week - it said 2010 - Hopefully the phone call(s) made a difference and they updated it

But thanks all for contributing I'm glad it's updated to 2011, and I'm glad that I can take advantage this weekend... going to try my local CT (Stouffville) - will let you all know how it goes

AD

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm headed to the Stouffville CT right now to see if there's any left. Crossing my fingers I don't run into any problems.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Well, I had an interesting borderlining on crappy experience at my local CT this morning!
    I called yesterday to confirm that they would accept my printed coupons for Snuggle. Yes. 8am this morning, I'm at CT with my 20 printed coupons. I collect my 20 Snuggle (which is only .99 cents down from $1.39 or something) and head to the cash. As soon as the cashier sees me coming with 20 boxes of Snuggle in my cart, she immediately gets on the horn to her manager.
    She asks, "is there is a limit on the Snuggle"
    No Limit! Great!

Then I show her my coupons...

"Nope!! Can't take those! The coupon is for $1.00 the item is only .99 cents!"

She's back on the horn. "She has coupons for $1.00 but the Snuggle is only .99 cents! We can't take those right??"

Waiting for a manger...still waiting...people are lining up behind me. This is the only cash open...

Manager comes out. Takes my coupon and goes to the back office.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Manager comes out with another manager who tells me that now there is a limit of 6 per day on the Snuggle.

"we want everyone to get some. there is a limit of 6 per customer per day"

I ask, "Where is stated that there is a limit of 6 per customer per day? It's not posted on the signage or in the flyer. Is it because I have a coupon?"

He says, "No, We're just doing that. I have shop towels that are a limit of 2"

I ask, "I bet it is posted on the item signage and in the flyer that those shop towels are a limit of 2. right??"

He says, "Yes"

So, I end up buying my 6 Snuggle in 6 separate transactions paying .13 cents per box in taxes.
    Then! I go back into the store because I want to see if they are carrying the Rubbermaid juice jug with the Nestea coupon inside. I don't find it. As I am leaving the store, they stop me.
    "We need to check your bags. It's our policy"
    OMG...seriously??? Now you think I'm stealing? I don't see you checking anyone else's bags!

All I say is, "Of course it is" and I let her see inside my bags.

I ask you...why would I still something that I just got for free? (well, .13 cents)

So, I came home and called HO. They are forwarding the info to the local store
    owner. We'll see what happens.

HAPPY COUPONING!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information