User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

wow that sucks dance momma dance i had a good experiance this morning, it was my frist time getting something free and when i walked up to the cash with 11 boxes she looked at my coupon and asked if that was everything and $1.20 later im at home

man i LOVE coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just went on my lunch and used the coupons I printed yesterday. Can. Tire had a limit of 2. So I went through 3 different checkouts. Only had to pay the tax. Plus there was 5 cents Can. Tire money per purchase. So it was jus 10 cents a box. Great deal.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

canadian tire didnt accept my coupons : ( jus cuz it was 1 cent higher in value and its the policy for the CT in my location!!! BOooooo

oh well i got fleecy sheets for free last week or the week b4.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Just had a much better experience at my south end store. Mind you I didnt get my five cents CT money per transaction and we had to do ten separate transactions. But I am NOT cOmplaining!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Stouffville CT had a large bin of them. They did have to do each transaction seperately and they dropped the coupon value to the 99 cents but I didn't have any problems. Picked up 10.

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

Went to one CT got 37.. Me and my mom, she watched the kids for me.
    They didnt have any problems with the coupon just didnt want to scan them all seperately. So he put them in all together and I got the full value of 1.00 for the coupon... Headed to the other CT and got 10 more for myself, since I gave some of my other ones away and had no issues there also. And picked up a quantumatic for free,
    I paid just over 7.00 with canadian tire 2.00 money at one... and also picked up 2 of the scotts towels free, since they are on for 1.99 and picked up 3 of the scrubbing bubbles triggers for free they were on for 4.99 at mine.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kahlecoupons View Post
    Ask for a rain check if they have run out.
    Best of luck
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by frugallady19 View Post
    i just thought that as well.. but normally i dont think they carry 20 sheet packs.. but im not sure.. thanks anyways
    They don't normally carry them. Anytime you see in a CT flyer that the product number starts with 099 that means it is a promo item. 99 number items are always a good deal but limited!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

i went back tonite.. and i got my snuggles
    they smells soo good and soo strong
    i love it..

I PM at Zellers for Scott towels.. and got them for 8 cents with SPC

getshortee
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The CT in Langley BC (204st & 64ave) didn't accept my coupons because they were already on sale. Heard the supervisor that people had already come and they were refused as well . Didn't make a fuss about it since I had CT money and two kids. Hope I have better luck next time.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugallady19 View Post
    canadian tire didnt accept my coupons : ( jus cuz it was 1 cent higher in value and its the policy for the CT in my location!!! BOooooo

oh well i got fleecy sheets for free last week or the week b4.
    I had them price adjust my snuggle to $1 and then had no problem...they also didn't charge me the tax so mine was completely free. (no CT money though). I only bought two though because it was such an effort just to get them to accept my printable coupon. I live alone, so 40 dryer sheets will last me a while...especially in the summer when I can use the clothes line.
    Last edited by PrincessCoupon; Sat, May 21st, 2011 at 06:57 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just got 12 at Sheppard and mcowan, had to do each box seperate cause they interpret the coupons one per purchase that way but wtv. .12 cents a box!! Make sure you print in colour

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks so much for the info, and link. Checked this site before I went shopping this morning. Printed 4 coupons and paid for the tax with my found Canadian Tire money(thanks also for suggesting of using CT money). You people are incredible at saving!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dancemommadance View Post
    Well, I had an interesting borderlining on crappy experience at my local CT this morning!
    I called yesterday to confirm that they would accept my printed coupons for Snuggle. Yes. 8am this morning, I'm at CT with my 20 printed coupons. I collect my 20 Snuggle (which is only .99 cents down from $1.39 or something) and head to the cash. As soon as the cashier sees me coming with 20 boxes of Snuggle in my cart, she immediately gets on the horn to her manager.
    She asks, "is there is a limit on the Snuggle"
    No Limit! Great!

Then I show her my coupons...

"Nope!! Can't take those! The coupon is for $1.00 the item is only .99 cents!"

She's back on the horn. "She has coupons for $1.00 but the Snuggle is only .99 cents! We can't take those right??"

Waiting for a manger...still waiting...people are lining up behind me. This is the only cash open...

Manager comes out. Takes my coupon and goes to the back office.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Manager comes out with another manager who tells me that now there is a limit of 6 per day on the Snuggle.

"we want everyone to get some. there is a limit of 6 per customer per day"

I ask, "Where is stated that there is a limit of 6 per customer per day? It's not posted on the signage or in the flyer. Is it because I have a coupon?"

He says, "No, We're just doing that. I have shop towels that are a limit of 2"

I ask, "I bet it is posted on the item signage and in the flyer that those shop towels are a limit of 2. right??"

He says, "Yes"

So, I end up buying my 6 Snuggle in 6 separate transactions paying .13 cents per box in taxes.
    Then! I go back into the store because I want to see if they are carrying the Rubbermaid juice jug with the Nestea coupon inside. I don't find it. As I am leaving the store, they stop me.
    "We need to check your bags. It's our policy"
    OMG...seriously??? Now you think I'm stealing? I don't see you checking anyone else's bags!

All I say is, "Of course it is" and I let her see inside my bags.

I ask you...why would I still something that I just got for free? (well, .13 cents)

So, I came home and called HO. They are forwarding the info to the local store
    owner. We'll see what happens.

HAPPY COUPONING!
    I can understand them putting a limit to 6 when you have 20 in your cart. Sorry, but that is not bad at all.

And they checked your bags? Did you go back into the store with the bags of items you had just purchased? If yes, then I also don't think that is such a bad thing. Stores do check people sometimes, and I would have absolutely NO problem if I had gone back into a store with items I had already purchased.

I actually will usually ask them if they want to hold my bags, or ?? ...because it's very easy to steal items if you show a bag that has already "been paid for".
    Last edited by miss__brittany; Sun, May 22nd, 2011 at 01:34 AM.

The only thing better than saving money is VOLLEYBALL!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

oops. double post.

The only thing better than saving money is VOLLEYBALL!!!

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miss__brittany View Post
    I can understand them putting a limit to 6 when you have 20 in your cart. Sorry, but that is not bad at all.

And they checked your bags? Did you go back into the store with the bags of items you had just purchased? If yes, then I also don't think that is such a bad thing. Stores do check people sometimes, and I would have absolutely NO problem if I had gone back into a store with items I had already purchased.

I actually will usually ask them if they want to hold my bags, or ?? ...because it's very easy to steal items if you show a bag that has already "been paid for".
    I get all of that. It still wasn't a nice way to start the day. They had a mountain of Snuggle which is why i had no issue taking 20 for my self. My mom went there later and they had changed the limit to 2 per family. Wow. Not too stingy I went to our other store and had no problem at all! They asked me how many I wanted and brought me out a box full from the back it is amazing how much the experience and treatment can vary from location to location.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information