User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I gave some to my sister, my mom and my neighbor who doesn't get around so easily. I love it! It makes me feel really good to surprise folks with a little Snuggle

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Haven't seen anyone else mention this, but yesterday at my local Cdn. Tire, I got
    both the Snuggle (1 only) and the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (also on sale for 0.99)
    for free. To avoid problems about the coupon value being 1 cent over product price,
    I think it helps to also purchase something else, which I did.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by margy View Post
    Haven't seen anyone else mention this, but yesterday at my local Cdn. Tire, I got
    both the Snuggle (1 only) and the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (also on sale for 0.99)
    for free. To avoid problems about the coupon value being 1 cent over product price,
    I think it helps to also purchase something else, which I did.
    You must have had a cashier that didn't read the Mr. Clean coupon!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thank you
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Tue, May 24th, 2011 at 01:47 PM.

Trading Score
    100 (100%)

ty

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

the magic eraser coupon was for a package of 2 only. My Cnd Tire reads every last word on the coupons..they wouldn't let me use one unless it was exact!
    The snuggle I was able to get two, twice not a problem, but when my husband was in they made him do two separate transactions.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just picked up another 12 from Ct at leslie and shepppard, no problems at all she just looked for the expiry and then rang them all through. total was $1.42 and paid all in CT money. I can't resist this deal, may sneak over to get another dozen(my wife says we have enough...but its free!!), they have so much stock and I still have another $1.50 in CT money.

Dealducks
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

wow lucky you guys, i havent been able to get a hold of any. i tried price matching at walmart, zellers, etc as well but they only carry the 120ct.

BOO.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daypassdel View Post
    the magic eraser coupon was for a package of 2 only. My Cnd Tire reads every last word on the coupons..they wouldn't let me use one unless it was exact!
    The snuggle I was able to get two, twice not a problem, but when my husband was in they made him do two separate transactions.
    Hi. LOL it's happened to me to ... I went to one Cnd Tire to use my coupons and they made me to do 5 separate transactions. When I went to the other store they just let me use all coupons in one transaction.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

At the one on Douglas in Victoria they were really difficult about it.

First the guy told my husband it was unethical and frowned upon, then he told him that he couldnt give them away for free.

But then the guy gave him $1 off 2, twice. So we got 4 boxes for $2+tax.

Still a good deal but it really irks me that they make comments like "We cant give them away for free", um, you do get paid from the manufacturer so its not like your out any money.......

Has a purseful of coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My CT had none of these left...;-(

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

Mission bc will not accept this coupon....blahhhhhhh
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

I went to my local CT fri morning and confirmed with customer service that they would accept the printable. she said np! I was very happy. so finally I found them and got 9boxes. with 5 people in our house and at least 8-10 loads of laundry every week 9 boxes won't last that long. i also came across the majic erasers and got 3 of them. So we were all done and went up to the cashier. she rings everything in as i tell her i have coupons for the snuggle.I hand them to her and she reads it and go's to customer service to verify it. As she came back I mentioned that I had already cleared it with them. She them says I can only use one per purchase. I replied that I am only using one per purchase. There are 9 purchases in my trasaction. And that there is a big difference between transactions and purchases. She said she could only give me one. So i said that we can do 9 different transactions then. |She said she could not so that. So I politely said please cancell the snuggles and i will price match at walmart. She then said |I doubt they would let you get that many with all those coupons. I replied nicely that yes they would as I have used many coupons there. And infact used one coupon per item which is per purchase for multibuys. And have a nice day. And left the store. I was very frustrated but was very nice and polite to the girl she was just doing her job, and i can respect that.
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

TJJ
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used the coupon at Ct last night no problem - today my DH went to Ct and they would not accept the coupon- same store. Also 2 other coupons he had they would not accept. I used them at Walmart today no problem!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by partymom View Post
    I went to my local CT fri morning and confirmed with customer service that they would accept the printable. she said np! I was very happy. so finally I found them and got 9boxes. with 5 people in our house and at least 8-10 loads of laundry every week 9 boxes won't last that long. i also came across the majic erasers and got 3 of them. So we were all done and went up to the cashier. she rings everything in as i tell her i have coupons for the snuggle.I hand them to her and she reads it and go's to customer service to verify it. As she came back I mentioned that I had already cleared it with them. She them says I can only use one per purchase. I replied that I am only using one per purchase. There are 9 purchases in my trasaction. And that there is a big difference between transactions and purchases. She said she could only give me one. So i said that we can do 9 different transactions then. |She said she could not so that. So I politely said please cancell the snuggles and i will price match at walmart. She then said |I doubt they would let you get that many with all those coupons. I replied nicely that yes they would as I have used many coupons there. And infact used one coupon per item which is per purchase for multibuys. And have a nice day. And left the store. I was very frustrated but was very nice and polite to the girl she was just doing her job, and i can respect that.

But you had already cleared it with customer service and still the cashier would not do it??? so frustrating!! I would have been so livid

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information