User Tag List

Page 2948 of 11420 FirstFirst ... 1948 2448 2848 2898 2938 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2958 2998 3048 3448 3948 ... LastLast
Results 44,206 to 44,220 of 171289
Like Tree1310996Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #44206
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,487
    Likes Received
    75045
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)






    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  2. #44207
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,487
    Likes Received
    75045
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)






    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  3. #44208
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,487
    Likes Received
    75045
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)






    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  4. #44209
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,487
    Likes Received
    75045
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)






    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  5. #44210
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,487
    Likes Received
    75045
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)






    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  6. #44211
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,487
    Likes Received
    75045
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)






    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  7. #44212
    Canadian Genius Mechman47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Trenton, ON
    Posts
    6,963
    Likes Received
    40937
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Anyone Else Score an Invite to the Hard Rock (From the London Calling Weekend)?

    You and a guest are invited to join us for Q107 Hard Rock Calling Party, this Sunday at the Hard Rock Café in Toronto!

    • Your name plus one will be on the Q107 guest list. Please bring picture ID when you arrive. You and your guest must be 19+!
    • When you enter the event, you and your guest will fill out a ballot for a chance to win a trip to London, England to see the Hard Rock Calling concert featuring Bruce Springsteen, John Fogerty, Paul Simon and more! http://www.hardrockcalling.co.uk/
    • You’ll be entertained by Michael White and the Q107 Classic Rock Houseband, with a special tribute to Bruce Springsteen!
    • Remember to fill in your entry ballot upon arrival at the event!

    Date: Sunday, June 3rd
    Time: Doors are at 8:00pm – 11:00pm
    Place: UPSTAIRS AT THE HARD ROCK CAFE AT YONGE - DUNDAS SQUARE (279 Yonge st)
    Thanks for the heads up, just checked my hotmail account and I too recieved an invite.
    See you on Sunday Wolfie!

  8. #44213
    Canadian Guru WolfDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    15,487
    Likes Received
    75045
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    TH ~ Little Bones
    heartgirl99, rockit, Lee03 and 3 others like this.


    I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

  9. #44214
    Cat Trainer (Trainee??) Andit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,849
    Likes Received
    23749
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Hi all. Thought I'd pop in & say hi.

    Critters both got a clean bill of health at the doctor today. Yippee! No doggie dentist or kitty chiropractor bills to deal with.

    Have to go make dinner for everyone. I'll pop by later.

    Hope everyone is well.

    For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

  10. #44215
    CrazyGilligan psells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,604
    Likes Received
    6739
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    You know, if Mitt Romney really is not a unicorn, don't you think he would have proved it by now? These people are onto something. It's far too late for denials. If he tells us now that he is not a unicorn that would be tantamount to an admission that he is. Take him off the ballot!
    Last edited by psells; Wed, May 30th, 2012 at 08:17 PM.

  11. #44216
    CrazyGilligan psells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,604
    Likes Received
    6739
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I was joking earlier with my daughter, who is a huge fan of Bones, that this Montreal/Ottawa case was shaping up like a Bones episode. Now with the suspect identified as a gay pornstar who filmed the dismemberment and posted it online, the episode is now up to the second commercial break.
    rockit, Lee03, kawam and 1 others like this.

  12. #44217
    craziest canuck crazyredneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    cowtown
    Posts
    3,890
    Likes Received
    24375
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, just checked my hotmail account and I too recieved an invite.
    See you on Sunday Wolfie!
    i guess i will see both of you there also

  13. #44218
    CrazyGilligan psells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,604
    Likes Received
    6739
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    i guess i will see both of you there also
    That makes four of us.

  14. #44219
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,266
    Likes Received
    123933
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    hi every1; @ my son's, dog siting

    not a happy camper, when they were working out the front just before noon, they cut the Rogers cable
    so, I have no internet, no phone & no t.v.

    was to be repaired before 8 tonight, but just phoned home & still no service

  15. #44220
    Smart Canuck Knottythots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thorhill, Ontario
    Posts
    2,273
    Likes Received
    20515
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Anyone Else Score an Invite to the Hard Rock (From the London Calling Weekend)?

    You and a guest are invited to join us for Q107 Hard Rock Calling Party, this Sunday at the Hard Rock Café in Toronto!

    • Your name plus one will be on the Q107 guest list. Please bring picture ID when you arrive. You and your guest must be 19+!
    • When you enter the event, you and your guest will fill out a ballot for a chance to win a trip to London, England to see the Hard Rock Calling concert featuring Bruce Springsteen, John Fogerty, Paul Simon and more! http://www.hardrockcalling.co.uk/
    • You’ll be entertained by Michael White and the Q107 Classic Rock Houseband, with a special tribute to Bruce Springsteen!
    • Remember to fill in your entry ballot upon arrival at the event!

    Date: Sunday, June 3rd
    Time: Doors are at 8:00pm – 11:00pm
    Place: UPSTAIRS AT THE HARD ROCK CAFE AT YONGE - DUNDAS SQUARE (279 Yonge st)
    I missed this Wolfie, good luck to you sounds like a great trip.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 9 guests)

  1. the H team

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •