User Tag List

Page 7589 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 6589 7089 7489 7539 7579 7587 7588 7589 7590 7591 7599 7639 7689 8089 8589 ... LastLast
Results 113,821 to 113,835 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Caturday Everyone!

Took a drive out to Bradford for the Wishing Well Sanctuary's Open House. What a nice place for the animals who have all been rescued from one thing or another. The sheep were rescued from veternarians who were researching on them - they were happy now and loved having their backs scratched........some pigs had fallen off "THE truckand were lucky enough to be brought to a nice place like this to live normally and some horses and pigs were from a nasty place of abuse where a lot were left to starve Yoda the pig had a first birthday so they shared some carrot cake with him and the other animals while everyone sang happy birthday to him. Boy, is he lucky to have ended up here rather than There!!!!!!

I met the lady who started up the place a few years ago - what a great thing to do - so many need help......

Yamchops was there - you may have heard of them - they opened up a store a couple months ago - a veggie butcher shop - the experienced chef makes all kinds of meatless things that taste really similar to the real thing without the cruelty of course. I bought some more "Coconut Bacon" tastes pretty close to the real thing and had a tunaless wrap which tasted like tuna. proceeds today going to the sanctuary of course. Just warms your heart knowing there are some really nice people out there who really care. There were 3 chickens who were found in a bag on the roadside - probably from that place that sells them stuffed into bags to be consumed now they are living as they should. Of course there were dogs and cats and goats and cows, horses etc. Awful that they needed to be saved but great that they were!!!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well, it turned out to be a not so blah day after all. I spent the day in the kitchen. Made turkey casserole & soup stock. Just didn't have quite the energy I had hoped for, but sometimes one must just go with Plan B.

I'm about to turn on the TV - anything good on?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, it was kind of crappy out for September and muddy up there! I want to relax a bit too and watch something but it will be something taped on the PVR, that's about the only way I watch stuff now to get through the commercials.

Hope your biopsy turns out okay andi, great pic of Quincy btw. There was a kitty at the sanctuary named Tommy - he was black and white too and pretty friendly!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    A little damp outside...let's play indoors.
    Happy Caturday!

Attachment 256674
    brrr.... It's cold up here!!! I decided to come up to the boat this afternoon to try to squeeze in every possible day up here before we "officially" close up for the winter... Our heater broke in the boat and we haven't had it fixed / replaced yet, so it's a little nippy inside.. thank goodness for wool blankets, slippers and flannel!!

I hope everyone is having a great week-end!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Circle of Love!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

Happy Caturday!

Attachment 256675

As you can see, some of us are hiding from the rain (or is it the vacuum cleaner???).

Decided to stay downtown (Mom stayed over, which made the brats very happy - I just sent her home cause she was worried about Tory fish being lonely - yes, I know, we`re the only people who have a fish who thrives on attention). The biopsy went well, I had a lovely time with some very interesting doctors - we had a lovely conversation about ancient civilizations while they did the procedure (the senior doctor was teaching the younger one and mentioned that if you keep the patient distracted, things go even better for all). The only part that gave me a slight worry was when I first was given permission to move in the recovery room, and things felt weird - turns out the way the bandage was put on, the skin got pulled a bit tight, so it`s comfy when I`m lying down, not so much when I sit up. No big deal...once I knew what was going on all was well (having had some happy juice didn`t help me figure things out any faster ).

Will know the results some time next week. Best case scenario, biopsy shows all is well and my theory about why my health has been so wonky is proven right. Worst case scenario, biopsy shows things are not well and the transplant folks have a plan in place to kick things back into place. Either way, all is mostly well and things will work themselves out.

I`m supposed to take things easy for a few days, so no housework til Monday. Actually, my Mom did all my housework for me this morning (what I wouldn`t give to have a tenth of the energy this 78 yr old has, sheesh, I wasn`t that energetic at 20!).

Hope all is well with everyone.

Have a wonderful day.
    Good luck with the biopsy results Andi...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Tomorrow will be better – we’re holding our much postponed garage sale. Ads on Craigslist and kijiji – “EVERYTHING MUST GO”
    Stop by with warm drinx and pocket change: 9am – 2pm (M1L 2Z8)
    Tomorrow is supposed to be much nicer than today... I hope you sell everything!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    I'm drinking ginger tea with cinnamon sticks , wearing my fluffy slippers
    and I've put off taking over the world till next week
    cuz I'm not well.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Well, it turned out to be a not so blah day after all. I spent the day in the kitchen. Made turkey casserole & soup stock. Just didn't have quite the energy I had hoped for, but sometimes one must just go with Plan B.

I'm about to turn on the TV - anything good on?

I hope you're feeling better soon Rocky.....

Maybe Loocie can bring over some of that home made soup stock.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where did Dominik go now???? He's not on the edge morning show any more...

Didn't he just move his family back from the East Coast???

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry it's sooo cool up there Lee, what Stupid weather for Sept. 13!!!!! Damn!!!! Well, it's supposed to get better on Monday too! Hopefully. Sad to be closing up the boat so soon, our summer is simply Not long enough............ really.......

sorry, your not well rockie!!! get better soon...........

Don't know where Dominik is but I haven't been listening to the edge at all and don't really want to so hope he's okay if it didn't work out there.......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't think I'll be needing the air on tonight...

enjoy the rest of the evening

Cheers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockit View Post
    Don't think I'll be needing the air on tonight...

enjoy the rest of the evening

Cheers

no you won't need it rockit, I don't like using it when it is warm but sure wish I needed it now, summer goes by way toooo fast, that's for SURE!!!!! Have a good rest of the night anyways and hope you sleep well!!!

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I may be grounded but I can still slide.

@
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=rock lobster;6072301]I may be grounded but I can still slide.

Hope you're feeling yourself again soon; just stay private with it OK

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

[QUOTE=The Jester;6072319]
    Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    I may be grounded but I can still slide.

Hope you're feeling yourself again soon; just stay private with it OK

Jester, you are too funny.

Thread Information