User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

fury the more the marrier! meet ups are a great way to get a bunch of new coupons, learn what is out there, talk shop (tips and tricks) plus to some proper trading

last time everyone brought a "free for all, up for grabs" bag, and then we did some personal stash trading
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

How about Memorial Park in Esquimalt. There is a couple of benches and picnic benches and lots of play areas for the kids. I don't know all the parks in town so this is only a suggestion.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    How about Memorial Park in Esquimalt. There is a couple of benches and picnic benches and lots of play areas for the kids. I don't know all the parks in town so this is only a suggestion.

maybe we can try that park next time!(is there parking there?) i'd hate to have to do a second location change.. right now weather wise it's showing sun for the foreseeable future so i'm not too worried about rain at the moment

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry, but I can't make it to this meeting. Since I'm not working, I really can't afford to come into town (I'm out in Brentwood Bay).. but maybe I can make it for another meeting.
    Please keep me in mind when you plan your next event, please?
    I would really love to meet you guys and learn more about how you are successful in couponing.

Take care and thanks for thinking of me for this meeting! Jeanna

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabshiraz View Post
    I'm sorry, but I can't make it to this meeting. Since I'm not working, I really can't afford to come into town (I'm out in Brentwood Bay).. but maybe I can make it for another meeting.
    Please keep me in mind when you plan your next event, please?
    I would really love to meet you guys and learn more about how you are successful in couponing.

Take care and thanks for thinking of me for this meeting! Jeanna

your more then welcome to plan the next meeting in a couple of months! maybe you know if a kid/toddler safe fenced in place closer to brentwood bay

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Since we can't seem to make arrangements this time around I will just throw this out there:

I will be at the Esquimalt Public Library tomorrow from about 3pm until around 5:30-5:45pm. Maybe a bit earlier depending upon how my day is going. I will have my coupon bag with me. It's a green bag from the dollar giant. I have brown hair most likely pulled back into a sloppy bun and will probably look like I just want to go home and collapse, lol. Quite overweight. If you are up to it please drop by and see what I have. I am not overly concerned about trading but would like to get rid of quite a few June and beyond expires. I am on such a tight budget that I can't really afford to even buy anything so probably won't be using any of my cleaning, beauty or food coupons unless its an absolute necessity.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

As far as I know we have a time and place set.....looks like it should be a beauty! See everyone tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    Since there was an issue with the hillside play place no longer being available and two people who really want to be part unable to make the wednesday day(and having to find a new place) i'm going to flip it to the thursday.. Time will stay the same (11am) i'm going to do a bit of research find a park

Date: Thursday June 9

Location: Hillside Park, located on the corner of cook and hillside at the top of the hill, there is parking off Higgins street
    ( http:///3hel82d ) it's pretty easy to find and mostly fenced in

Time: 11:00am (because anyone who knows me knows i won't be awake and functioning to handle any earlier then that )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Opps. Thought it was still Hillside Mall that was out. Not sure if I can make it unless I can figure out a bus that is very very close by.

edit: so I see a bus I can take. Will try to make that as well but am still going to the library so if anyone wants to drop by feel free to do so.
    Last edited by momof3heathens; Wed, Jun 8th, 2011 at 11:47 AM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

there is a bus that runs right along the hillside and along the cook! (part of why i picked the spot it's pretty easy to get to by bus and not hidden down the end of a quiet street)

hillside mall itself is out due to no kids play place but the park at the top of the hill is a nice little park (newish play equipment plus a baseball diamond which little ones can kick a ball around in if they want)

it does look like it's going to be a great day tomorrow (might i suggest to sunscreen up the little ones just in case we get really into the couponing and loose track of time lol)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My little guy doesn't seem very well right now so unless he makes some kind of miraculous recovery I will probably have to miss out and I was really looking forward to meeting all of you you. have fun everyone.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

crazymom here's hoping it's a 12hr bug and he's up for a great play at a park tomorrow with others!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Looks like a beauty of a day! See everyone in a few hours!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

He's feeling better. I may be a little late coming in from Sooke, But i can't wait to meet you all.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

We all accidentally slept in this morning so I am just waking up now. No way I can make it there by 11 am. Sorry about that folks.

Wonder whats up with this silly weather. Hope it clears up for all of you guys.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

momof we will be there for atleast an hour i'm sure! it's ok to be a bit late!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information