User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Well it appears to be true. Tacoma Dollarama does indeed take coupons. I bought the nivea hand soap and used the coupon. The lady had to ask the young man whom I believe is the managaer/owner (maybe) he told her yes and to just charge me .30$ for the taxes, and stick the coupon in the drawer. I asked if there was a policy so that I could share the rules, but she didn't have one or no where to find one. So it must be an individual store thing. So it would mostly be toiletries, and some foods I guess ie./knorr package soup mix if you have the B3G1 coupon.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, Guess, Knorr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I sent a email to dollarama.com and aske it=f they accepted coupons at te amherst ns. store... got a email back and yes Icanuse coupons,, so I am taking a copy to the store in the am. and one for my sister who is a supervisor,,,, It's a shame we know more than the employees... too bad the company don't get off their butts to inform the staff of this store

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

granny g, would that include all dollorama stores, there is one in windsor, i was going to call to see if they accepted coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angie39 View Post
    granny g, would that include all dollorama stores, there is one in windsor, i was going to call to see if they accepted coupons.
    I sent the email so I could have at least proof that the store does, that way they can't argue,,, I specified the Amherst store... got a email back in 2 hrs... You might want to t ry that..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Ughh I went to Tacoma dollar store tonight ,i felt so silly asking if the dollar store takes coupon but everyone said they been using them there all day and they would NOT take my coupons ,no one seemed to have a clue and the girl said lastnight their was coupons at the end of the night but they don't know why.
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks ill do that

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kcsaver View Post
    Ughh I went to Tacoma dollar store tonight ,i felt so silly asking if the dollar store takes coupon but everyone said they been using them there all day and they would NOT take my coupons ,no one seemed to have a clue and the girl said lastnight their was coupons at the end of the night but they don't know why.
    I just sent an email inquirying about coupon usage at Tacoma Drive, will let you know what their response is (I specified this location in the email)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I sent them an email yesterday as well...hopefully it will get straightened out quickly lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    I just sent an email inquirying about coupon usage at Tacoma Drive, will let you know what their response is (I specified this location in the email)
    Thank you.
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

If you can go during the day, there is a young (25-30ish) man with dark hair, tall, thin, seems to be the manager, he always works the til. He was the one that said yes to coupons and told the my cashier to just charge me for the tax, .30$ , and to put my $2 coupon in the drawer. You may have been told no by a young student working part time??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

In a case like this, it might be best to go during the day, when the regular staff/manager is more apt to be working.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I heard back from Dollarama and specifically asked about Tacoma Drive store and this is their reply

quote " Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We do accept manufacturer's coupons - provided that these coupons are directly from the manufacturers and that we sell products that are subject to these coupons.
    Furthermore, there could be exceptions to this principle in regards to some specific products.
    Thank you.
    Rina Clarizio
    Représentante service à la clientèle
    Customer service representative
    DOLLARAMA L.P./S.E.C." unquote

so I take it to mean that as long as it states Manufacturers Coupon that they would take it - but in their next sentence they say there could be exceptions - hmmmmm. I am also assuming by their reply that this same policy would apply to all their stores as their reply did not specifically mention the store I was questioning about.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I sent the email from my work email and am heading out for an appointment, but if you want me to forward the email to you to print out for your own use, PM your email address and I will send to you tomorrow.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I was at the Dollarama in Bayers Lake today. I asked the cashier if they take coupons, as I had heard that the Tacoma drive location did.

The cashier said something to the affect of: Not as far as I'm concerned, we don't. I mean, it is sort of inane, most everything is already a dollar...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    I was at the Dollarama in Bayers Lake today. I asked the cashier if they take coupons, as I had heard that the Tacoma drive location did.

The cashier said something to the affect of: Not as far as I'm concerned, we don't. I mean, it is sort of inane, most everything is already a dollar...
    That's so rude, I hope you asked for someone higher......sorry you had to deal with that.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information