User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

i'm a scorpio and i think i fit the descriptions that I have seen fairly well
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I'm a Taurus and so are my 2 kids. Stubborn is an understatement for the three of us, my poor Leo husband!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I'm a Libra, represented by scales. Liibras are said to seek balance and harmony, and can see both sides of many issues, seeking compromise. I believe I actually am like that, but it's more for other people to decide if that description fits me. Ones views on oneself are often skewed.
    HIGH FIVE, fellow Libra!
    Did you know we're practically perfect?!!

I do resemble my 'sign'...I'm so balanced I can't make a decision to bless myself with! I'm sensitive, caring, like to be the centre of attention , but can also be vain and critical.
    Who, me?!!

But what now? A new planet has joined our solar system putting everything out of whack and I SO do not want to be a Virgo! Yikes! They're so tidy, they practically Q-tip the corners!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jul 26th, 2011 at 10:31 AM.

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Bahahaha I must be the worst Virgo ever. Me, tidy??? DON'T THINK SO!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erin9mmm View Post
    I don't know, but I find the whole subject (nature vs nurture too) fascinating.

The most interesting thing I read was that it wasn't uncommon to find out someone (usually famous) had changed their birthday for a more interesting sign. Apparently that is what Katherine Hepburn did. She wanted to "cultivate the image of Scorpio" so she change her birthday from May 12 to November 8.
    Interesting.

Personally, sometimes I'm like a ram (Aries) and sometimes I am like a bull (Taurus). As I get older, I find that I mellow and bad behaviour of others (like rude shoppers), I ignore. When I was younger, I would not take that -- was ready for a fight. I pick my battles now. Maybe, just maybe, I am getting wiser with age. Hehehe.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

sometimes i do.i resemble alot of my moon sign...to get your moon sign i looked in my book,but if you are interested go to a website called Lunarium.a moon sign is basically your yang to the ying that is your sun sign..alot of my traits come from my moon sign...My sign is capricorn and my moon sign is Leo...an odd combination...it goes by your hour,day,month,year.you need to know ballpark the hour you were born.My hubby and I were b oth born on 12/31/1982 but he was born in Amsterdam and I was born in Alberta.we are somewhat different and have different moon signs..

here's the link if you want to know yours http://www.lunarium.co.uk/

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My moon sign is Pisces, however it wasn't giving me options for region/zone so I don't know if that will make a difference.
    Earn Gift Cards With Me Click the link below
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erin9mmm

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I don't follow astrology but I find it fascinating that the vast majority of taurean traits I've read, both positive & negative, seem to fit me.

Quote Originally Posted by amandamck View Post
    I'm a Taurus and so are my 2 kids. Stubborn is an understatement for the three of us, my poor Leo husband!
    I can only imagine that stubborness to the power of three! are leos known to be patient?

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

oh yea for sure LOL
    aries all the way

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mine is pretty spot on, i'm a cancer ;

Cancer is the sign of the Crab. The Crab is sensitive, protective, and seeks security. Cancer is a feminine water sign as well as cardinal. A Cancer is a very strong person who will make their move in life based on their emotions. These original interpretations from www.starcana.com let you know that they are ruled by the moon, and like the tides, their moods tend to fluctuate. Cancers, like the crab itself, are known to be clingy and somewhat possessive. A cancer must feel secure in life in order to thrive. The element Water, which rules Cancer, helps to blend these warm, soft-hearted figures into cuddly, loving and affectionate people. They can never get enough of love. Like the crab, they can be built with the illusion of a hard shell on the outside to protect their warm, mushy self on the inside. Their best color is seagreen for serenity. Cancer rules the breasts and the stomach, which can make them prone to digestive ailments and weight problems
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    HIGH FIVE, fellow Libra!

I do resemble my 'sign'...I'm so balanced I can't make a decision to bless myself with! I'm sensitive, caring, like to be the centre of attention , but can also be vain and critical.
    Who, me?!!

But what now? A new planet has joined our solar system putting everything out of whack and I SO do not want to be a Virgo! Yikes! They're so tidy, they practically Q-tip the corners!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_April View Post
    Bahahaha I must be the worst Virgo ever. Me, tidy??? DON'T THINK SO!
    I am totally a Virgo (Lynn whats wrong with a virgo???? lol!) I can totally agree with Miss April about not exactly being tidy, BUT I am very particular (anal?? lol) about things and where they go, and even though things may be a mess they are organized and I can tell you almost exactly where an item is (my bills are currently in the middle of a stack of newspapers on the kitchen counter UNDER my lunch kit! hows that??!) When I do go an a cleaning frenzy, its an all out clean (toothbrush to the baseboards clean). I do see a lot of similarities with me and friends, actually I can think of 6 of my closest friends and they are all virogs - we get along well I am totally independant, and wayyyy to truthful (you ask I will tell you, even if its not what you wanted to hear).
    As for the "new sign" bah hooey, I totally fit Virgo (or it fits me??) I read up on it, and thought "nope, no way, not me at all".

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

So true! My stuff is a MESS but I know where everything is hahaha.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I'm a Libra, represented by scales. Liibras are said to seek balance and harmony, and can see both sides of many issues, seeking compromise. I believe I actually am like that, but it's more for other people to decide if that description fits me. Ones views on oneself are often skewed.

I'm a Libra...and Dave, you are totally a libra! lol You can see it in the way you discuss things, and how you like to discuss and explore both sides of an issue.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Im a Taurus baby too. don'ta mess with me

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    HIGH FIVE, fellow Libra!

Who, me?!!

Practically perfect indeed! I once read we are just "generally better." I'm not going to argue with that. Vain? Nooooooo lol. Although my own reflection may be one of my favorite things. BAHAHAHA Yep, I'm a libra.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information