Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

You can use your buy any 3 McCain products save $4 coupon and send in your mail in rebate form for $5 cheque for the pizza airmiles special!!! I'm guessing that this would be a great deal for ppl that buy these pizzas! I don't normally so I don't know how much they are...

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those of you without acrobat reader... Here are the email deals..

Chicken Breasts - Buy 1 Earn 20 AM
    Mccain Crescendo Pizza - buy 2 Earn 20 AM
    Kelloggs Jumbo Cereal - buy 2 Earn 20
    Quaker Chewy bars - Buy 5 Earn 20
    Spend $100 - get 100 AM

Once again not that great email direct specials (in my mind) hoping this weeks flyer will have soom good deals.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just added the PLU codes:

Chicken Breasts - Buy 1 Earn 20 AM PLU 52978

Mccain Crescendo Pizza - buy 2 Earn 20 AM PLU 52983

Kelloggs Jumbo Cereal - buy 2 Earn 20 PLU 52984

Quaker Chewy bars - Buy 5 Earn 20 PLU 52985

Spend $100 - get 100 AM Needs a barcode
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sorry everyone.

I have the flyer but left it at work.

I do know the McCain are 2 for $10 (approx. 500g-900g).

There are $2 coupons out now so with luck you'd get 2 for $6 (or $3 each) and pick up 20 AMs worth approx. $2.80.

Effectively the pizza becomes $1.60 each.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where do you get the $2 Mccain coupons?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Someone mailed me a couple found in a grocery store.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another reminder when you get alot of airmiles make sure you keep your receipt, and the flyer from that week... I recieved my airmiles into my account from my shopping trip 2 weeks ago and they are missing 100 Airmiles... Unfortunately your supposed to wait 60 days before contacting airmiles that the are missing.... still waiting for Feb 5 to roll around to claim 250 missing airmiles from that awesome buy 5 get 50AM Quaker bar special...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got the email direct for this week and I can not find the McCain coupon
    http://safeway.ca/emaildirect/offers...ct_03_2009.pdf

Yes, you are correct I have been missing a lot of miles and I am waiting for 2 1/2 months and no reply!!!

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniperc151 View Post
    Another reminder when you get alot of airmiles make sure you keep your receipt, and the flyer from that week... I recieved my airmiles into my account from my shopping trip 2 weeks ago and they are missing 100 Airmiles... Unfortunately your supposed to wait 60 days before contacting airmiles that the are missing.... still waiting for Feb 5 to roll around to claim 250 missing airmiles from that awesome buy 5 get 50AM Quaker bar special...
    Quote Originally Posted by tasamy View Post

Yes, you are correct I have been missing a lot of miles and I am waiting for 2 1/2 months and no reply!!!
    You're definetly right about keeping your reciepts.
    I just wanted to mention my method though, that hasn't given me ANY problems [except holding up the line a bit]

I purchase a gc before the transaction [a safeway gc], and collect airmiles on the purchase. I then use that gc to pay for my groceries. The key part of this is ringing through each promotion [only if buying multiple 'sets' of the promo- ie, buying 25 boxes of granola bars when they're B5get25am] seperately. So, you can either do your full order, minus the second [and third, fourth, fifth] set, then do purchases with each multiple set following, paying for each seperately.
    It's a bit of a pain sometimes, but if you offer to bag, and hand them your Safeway card and gc, they can scan and swipe, then continue onto the next set with no hesitation.
    Just a suggestion. A cashier at Customer service reccomended doing the sets seperately when I asked if multiple ams promos would be credited if I bought them all on one bill; having the money on a gc allows for a speedy payment not requiring your assistance, so you can bag and get out the door quickly. Just make sure [as you should always] that your airmiles and Safeway card was scanned on EACH reciept before leaving the store]
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good idea, but I bought 135 granola bar boxes on that transaction, that would be 45 transactions, haha you should have seen the cashiers eyes when I showed up in line, I probably would have given her a heart attack if I asked for seperate transactions.

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniperc151 View Post
    Good idea, but I bought 135 granola bar boxes on that transaction, that would be 45 transactions, haha you should have seen the cashiers eyes when I showed up in line, I probably would have given her a heart attack if I asked for seperate transactions.
    LOL!!! I had a good chuckle imagining that one
    Now I'm wondering... how long did the 135 boxes last? Are you sick of the brand now?!
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought them back in December and I still have about 100 boxes left, they are great for snacks while at work, we've given some away and no not quite sick of them yet as we got several varieties of the granola bars. We got about 2500 airmiles from the transaction which essentially made them free.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago and had to reply! People think I am airmiles crazy, but you guys win hands down! i bow down to you!

as for missing airmiles....over the years i had had to deal with thousands! so here is what i do now
    I have a large envelope that i paperclip paper too. and everytime i get bonus airmiles I paperclip the reciept to the envelope and write everything about the purchase on the paper. ie, date, bonus airmiles, and total. when they get credited to my account I put the recipet in the envelope and tick it off my list. so when it doesn't get credited i have it all right there. and I never email them. they always tell me to call safeway. so I just call safeway now. I've never had any problems either. they sometimes make me fax my reciepts in, but thats it.

Andrea

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I purchase a gc before the transaction [a safeway gc], and collect airmiles on the purchase. I then use that gc to pay for my groceries.
    The small print says their own gift cards are excluded from bonus AM offers. Can you clarify more.
    You're looking at the wrong offer. Try this one:

http://www.safeway.ca/emaildirect/of...ct_04_2009.pdf
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Page 16 of 966 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread Information