User Tag List

Page 199 of 966 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

The nivea event includes soap and hand creme. The soap is going for 2.72. There is a 2 off coupon which makes the soap 0.72. I have 300 airmiles with this promo.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Kelsie,

Congratulaions.

Tyra,

Where'd you find the $2 coupons?
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    So they ship these items for free?
    Yes! Taxes and shipping are included
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    I won, I won!!!! I won one of the free iPods!! (will make an awesome christmas present for my DD)
    Weee!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The small print on the electric bike said, "shipping and taxes may (sic) apply".

I'm guessing though that was either because:

a) they copied an existing Canada Tire ad,

or

b) it was a large item.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats on the win ! I just got an undeliverable response this morning saying my email was never sent ! :p

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OT: Someone on this thread once contacted me about how I was going about getting my blood pressure down as their husband was dealing with the same thing. Can't remember who it was.

Have been on BP meds for over 2 years now. A little over a year ago, in the doctor's office (which usually drives reading up), had a reading of around 190/90.

Yesterday in the Doctor's office 126/76. (Been getting mostly around 117/67 at home on the BP monitor I bought)

So if your hubby is still tryin" the changes I made were:

1. Reduce salt AMAP.
    2. Reduce fat.
    3. Less red meat and more turkey/chicken.
    4. Whole grains
    (modified DASH diet I guess)
    5. Lose weight (20+ pounds)
    6. Exercise

Doctor said if it continues I can stop the meds in the future.

Hope your hubby is making progress.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Group Buy Today's Item (Day 4 of 28)
    Group Buy revealed daily at 9:00 am MST

Due to the immense popularity of today's Group Buy related to the iPod Touch 32 GB, we are not able to handle all requests. As a result we are forced to closed today's Group Buy. Instead we will award 250 FREE iPod Touch 32 GB by way of a random draw of all emails received requesting inclusion in said draw.

To be included in the draw please email your full name and telephone number to [email protected].

The draw will take place at 6 pm MST of all entries received by 5 pm MST.

No purchase necessary.
    Skill-testing question required.
    For complete draw Rules click here.
    Quote Originally Posted by myguppy View Post
    Psst, Ron, are you by chance the same Ron that asked me [Laura] on FB whether I won one on Saturday or today? It'd be a funny coincidence that we're both SCers

Question for you... did you receive an e-mail other than the "Your group buy activation details"? They said something about a Congratulations letter, but I thought that only happened if the deal was filled- and, since they cancelled it early, we couldn't get this.
    I'm sitting here anxious for them to call me back to confirm my "win"!

Hey, I saw you guys! LOL I think I was in the convo too.

I'm still pretty angry that even after spending an hour on Friday to "prep" to get the access codes, etc, 3+ hours waiting on Saturday for the 9am mdt and 3pm mdt, and 2 hours on the Monday waiting... I am still very upset on how everything went down on how Safewya handled the sitation. I don't think it was fair at all that the CS guy told me that it was like Ticketmaster, because Ticketmaster's site DOES NOT GO DOWN when new tickets are released. And the fact that in the end they opened the group buy turned contest into a free-for-all was a bit mind-numbing. I was on three computers trying to get in, even after getting all these weird "next steps" to find in the end, I'm left with nothing but wasted time. I understand that it wasn't Safeway's fault (only to an extent because they are the ones who advertised the ipod in the paper so they should have anticipated the amount of people and STRESSED it to their hosting service), but I don't think they handled it properlly at all. I'm glad I never shop there. And to me, it's not worth it to spend extra money to collect these airmiles from such an overpriced store. Yes, I'm bitter... and I've gotten over it more in this little rant so please don't bash me, I'm still bitter and my parents house just flooded the other day just to add to all of it

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

OT: Someone on this thread once contacted me about how I was going about getting my blood pressure down as their husband was dealing with the same thing. Can't remember who it was.

Have been on BP meds for over 2 years now. A little over a year ago, in the doctor's office (which usually drives reading up), had a reading of around 190/90.

Yesterday in the Doctor's office 126/76. (Been getting mostly around 117/67 at home on the BP monitor I bought)

So if your hubby is still tryin" the changes I made were:

1. Reduce salt AMAP.
    2. Reduce fat.
    3. Less red meat and more turkey/chicken.
    4. Whole grains
    (modified DASH diet I guess)
    5. Lose weight (20+ pounds)
    6. Exercise

Doctor said if it continues I can stop the meds in the future.

Hope your hubby is making progress.
    Hi operabob...

Congratulations on your good BP reading (Blood pressure not bonus points!!)

It could have been someone else that contacted you, but I know I did some time ago and you gave me great advice!!

At my recent doctor's visit my BP was 129/85 and I am elated. It is good to get it down to a more normal reading.

I have followed some of your tips and it is an ongoing struggle but it is worth it if it means a healthier and longer lifetime!!

Good work on your progress and thanks for your help!!

baggypants

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Kelsie,

Congratulaions.

Tyra,

Where'd you find the $2 coupons?
    The Nivea coupons were out during the winter. I still have a few left but we don't have Safeway here

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Posted of Safeway FB wall:

Yet another mixed experience getting a game card during a shop @ Safeway (makes me wonder if staff have been instructed to avoid giving away game cards?).

Visited Broadway/Commercial Safeway @ 14:45 today - used self checkout. Asked attendant for a scratch card. She paused, then responded, "You do know what it's for, right?". I replied, of course.. and she (reluctantly) gave me a card.

This is my 4th visit to a store since Friday. 0 times have I been able to obtain a game card without some sort of hassle (visit 1 on Friday - store claimed they didn't have any!).

Safeway, what's going on? I haven't had a problem like this with any previous promotions!

Ron.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ron,

Email me and I'll give you some codes. I'm very unlikely to bid on anything anyway.

Was just in and the cashier just had them up on the counter, rather than at the till, and help yourself. Took 5.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ron,

Email me and I'll give you some codes. I'm very unlikely to bid on anything anyway.

Was just in and the cashier just had them up on the counter, rather than at the till, and help yourself. Took 5.
    Oh.. I got codes.. I'm just not impressed with the hassle given trying to get them.

Ron.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Oh.. I got codes..
    I don't doubt you do! LOL!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't doubt you do! LOL!
    Thanks for the offer though! I don't think I'll be doing any bidding - I value my Air Miles more than that... but it`s good to be prepared for the group buys. My guess would be they'll advertise one awesome deal with each flyer.

Ron.

Thread Information