User Tag List

Page 289 of 966 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Will you be doing a weekly Safeway Deal this week??? Operabob I love them!
    Know your body, know your mind. Know your substance, know your source.
    <!-- / sig -->

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Rut,

Thanks.

Out of town til later today.

Will check into it when I get home or if someone else wants to post it...
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was anyone else missing airmiles from this weeks updates to their accounts? They credited my airmiles for little stuff but missed my 300 bonus AM for the spend 200G300 deal.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Donna456 View Post
    Was anyone else missing airmiles from this weeks updates to their accounts? They credited my airmiles for little stuff but missed my 300 bonus AM for the spend 200G300 deal.
    Ditto - got the regular airmiles but my "spend $100 get 150" bonus isn't there.

Give it a week or so, then call Safeway at 1-800-723-3929 to followup.

Bad timing though - would be helpful to have the airmiles account fully up to date in case something interesting shows up on the Safeway e-Auction

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Whuuuut, emax, you didn't get the ipod dock today???
    Just kidding...I splurged another 650 on the rig today, it'll look and sound great if I can get a big screen TV for 5,000 AM in the next three weeks, because that's all I have left Glad to see you agree with me on the reasonably good value for today's deal!!

On the issue at hand, didn't even spend 50$ there this week or last, so I didn't get to "earn" either bonus, but always keep them receipts, and check them before you leave the building. Once you leave the store, it becomes a whole lot harder to get them credited, whereas if you have a few hundred bucks of stuff in your cart(s), your situation suddenly becomes a whole lot more important to them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post

Bad timing though - would be helpful to have the airmiles account fully up to date in case something interesting shows up on the Safeway e-Auction

Ewbie-Wan CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Speaking of bonus offers…

Has anybody here ever taken advantage of the "Fuel up 4 times at Shell and earn up to 75 bonus reward miles" offer? (As in the 10+10+10+10+35 AM before a certain date.) If so, when did the bonus AM show up in your account?... Was it at the same time as the base AM? Or was it after the offer deadline?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    Whuuuut, emax, you didn't get the ipod dock today???
    Ha! No, don't need one. Also I'm holding out for something sweeter. Not sure anything sweet will show up though - seem to be seeing the same items over and over again on both the Group Buys and regular Auctions. I don't need a $200 pair of sunglasses or a $200 watch either.

But at least the group buys are looking better after a questionable start. The last four were winners, after a 1-in-5 start to the season. There's definitely good value to be had if you are in the market for one of these items.

Regular Auctions on the other hand -- all I can say is wtf. If you haven't been following the carnage check it out at http:///WR5LY. I'm saving the history so we can see how people overbid on items, sometimes by a lot. The eAuctions promo is a fantastic strategy for Safeway and Airmiles to clear some liability off their books -- get people to redeem tens of thousands of airmiles at far lower valuations than they might otherwise. Heck, this isn't just a marketing program, they could be making a healthy profit -- buy a bunch of discounted (or even free) items from the manufacturers and sell them for ridiculously high effective prices. And throw a few bones to the rest of us via the Group Buys to keep us happy. Clever.

Oh and I don't think Safeway is very interested in sharing this knowledge with people on their Facebook page either -- I've posted the spreadsheet link a few times now in the comments and most have been removed. Better to keep the sheeple dumb and happy I guess.
    Last edited by emax; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 07:10 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did once but never did get the bonus AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did once but never did the bonus AM. I hadn't kept the slips so I had to take the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry D View Post
    Speaking of bonus offers…

Has anybody here ever taken advantage of the "Fuel up 4 times at Shell and earn up to 75 bonus reward miles" offer? (As in the 10+10+10+10+35 AM before a certain date.) If so, when did the bonus AM show up in your account?... Was it at the same time as the base AM? Or was it after the offer deadline?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks. I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yes, it appeared weeks/months??? later.

Problem is they'll credit it from the original date on your tally page and you'll never notice it. Same with AMs you claim at Safeway's CSR. I've often thought I didn't get any only to be directed back 6 weeks.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know what the Group Buy will be tomorrow? My daughter tossed the fliers before I had a chance to look....

Ewbie-Wan CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Yes, it appeared weeks/months??? later.

Problem is they'll credit it from the original date on your tally page and you'll never notice it. Same with AMs you claim at Safeway's CSR. I've often thought I didn't get any only to be directed back 6 weeks.
    Thanks for the info. OB.

I'm going to assume that I won't be seeing any of these bonus AM until long after the Safeway e-Auction is over then. I'll hang on to my receipts and check my list of transactions in a few weeks.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's Group Buy is the Denby White Squares 16-pc set. The MSRP is showing as $376. I looked at this yesterday as an auction item and I'm 99% sure that the MSRP was $600. What's up with that???

Thread Information