User Tag List

Page 789 of 966 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 787 788 789 790 791 799 839 889 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anybody know if you get air miles when buying gift cards from Rexall?

Found answer myself. Back of flyer says no.
    Last edited by Speedy69; Fri, Jan 29th, 2016 at 10:48 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    I did write back quoting the terms and giving a link to them.. got a response..

"Mr. RonBC,
    Thank you for contacting BMO Bank of Montreal regarding a recent promotional campaign.

I would like to first and foremost apologize for the information provided in our last reply, concerning this AIR MILES reward miles campaign bonus. I can confirm that the criteria that was communicated in message #18662531 was pertaining to a separate campaign. Again, I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Mr. RonBC, as you have indeed completed the criteria for the appropriate campaign, I am pleased to confirm that I have credited the 3000 AIR MILES reward miles to your AIR MILES account, 8xxxxxxxxxx. Please note that it may take up to 60 days for reward miles earned to be reflected via the AIR MILES website."

Will update when I receive.

Ron.

Well good for you! But another 60 days? Man these guys are effin crooks. I think they are just buying time so you keep the account open longer to collect more fees! I wonder if we could use the same type of bs they spew at us when it comes to paying our bills. Corporate trash!
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Sat, Jan 30th, 2016 at 06:39 AM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I stayed at Best Western in November, 2 days in Vancouver, 3 in Mission, 2 in Vancouver. I got my Best Western points but not my airmiles yet. BW has my air miles card on file. Are they still giving out both BW and Airmiles?
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I stayed at Best Western in November, 2 days in Vancouver, 3 in Mission, 2 in Vancouver. I got my Best Western points but not my airmiles yet. BW has my air miles card on file. Are they still giving out both BW and Airmiles?
    My guess is you won't unless possibly if you contact BW's CS because your account with them sounds like it's set up to collect BW's points. Depending on how the offers stack up I'll go into my account and reset preferences to either BW points or Airmiles. Still, that sometimes gets missed and I have to call in. Their CS is very good. Tell them you reset your preference and see if they'll back credit you (hopefully without removing the BW points they gave you).

Note: You can extend the value of BW points by waiting until Cyber Monday to exchange them for GCs when they are usually 25% off.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Anybody know if you get air miles when buying gift cards from Rexall?

Found answer myself. Back of flyer says no.
    So far only at Christmas for Rexall and usually B$50G40 which is well behind Safeway's B$50G60 - B$50G75 offers.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got an email asking me to do a survey on the Airmiles Reward Program.

Apparently my 15 min to complete is worth 20 Airmiles.

it mainly asked about where I buy groceries and what the store needs to do to get more of my business.
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lower Mainland peps: Safeway offers secret Airmiles deals at the most recently-renovated store - sometimes for a year or more. The New West Skytrain location was great for about a year - but the new location is MARPOLE. If you check the flyers on-line and enter the Marpole store's postal code V6P 4Z9, you'll see this week SPEND $40 GET 50 AM & SPEND $100 GET 150 AM Coupons

UPDATE: Well WHOO-HOO! That worked well! 3 Transactions (Totaling $260) for a total of 552 AirMiles!
    Certainly worth the trip from Burnaby once a month or so!
    Last edited by sukisez; Sat, Jan 30th, 2016 at 09:50 PM.
    operabob and ClipClap like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    My guess is you won't unless possibly if you contact BW's CS because your account with them sounds like it's set up to collect BW's points. Depending on how the offers stack up I'll go into my account and reset preferences to either BW points or Airmiles. Still, that sometimes gets missed and I have to call in. Their CS is very good. Tell them you reset your preference and see if they'll back credit you (hopefully without removing the BW points they gave you).

Note: You can extend the value of BW points by waiting until Cyber Monday to exchange them for GCs when they are usually 25% off.

I used to get both but I have done as you said and changed the settings and sent in a request.

Is Cyber Monday only once a year? I did get a few BW travel cards via the Air Miles site this year when they had a deal, I think 10% off $100 cards.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Is Cyber Monday only once a year?
    Yes, right after Black Friday.

Keep an eye out for it as I didn't get the email. They had sent me a letter saying my emails were bouncing. Apparently they'd switched to a new server or something and quite a number of emails were bouncing. I got the letter just after Cyber Monday and contacted CS at BW and even though the offer was over they honoured it for me. When exchanging BW points for BW GCs you needed 25% fewer points. Picked up another $75US worth.

Another trick is to book your rooms through EEK BEYTZ. You'll get 2.5% kickback on BW (5% if you book over Black Friday, Cyber Monday and some holidays).

Choice Hotels has a pretty good loyalty program too. Their rebate is 3.5% I think and rooms tend to be a bit cheaper than BW's. They also do free night promos and will honour your BW Loyalty status if you provide proof. (I'm Platinum but haven't had enough bookings in the last 2 years to qualify but BW keeps awarding it to me).
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's Twitter deal enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone got email for the "Airmiles Select" membership for $99? Personally, I don't see a lot of benefits for the $$.

2x base Miles at participating Partners

• Get 2x base Miles on everyday retail purchases.
    • Just swipe your AIR MILES Card and you will automatically earn double base Miles.
    • Multiplier Miles will be added to your Account on a monthly basis for the previous month’s purchases.
    • Get to Gold and Onyx™ status faster.

3x base Miles through airmilesshops.ca
    • Get 3x base Miles on all purchases through airmilesshops.ca.
    • Go through airmilesshops.ca when shopping online at over 200 retailers and you will receive 3x base Miles.
    • Multiplier Miles will be added to your Account on a monthly basis for the previous month’s purchases.
    • Visit airmilesshops.ca for more information on airmilesshops.ca and get a list of participating online retailers.
    • Hit Gold and Onyx™ status faster.

2 free Live Nation tickets
    • Get two free tickets to a show from a selection of participating Live Nation performances
    • Visit our exclusive Live Nation landing page to see the list of currently available shows.
    • The list of shows will be updated throughout the year.
    • Valued at $80 to $220 for two tickets.

Cineplex movie tickets

• 2 free Cineplex general admission movie passes.
    • Tickets can be redeemed at any Cineplex movie theatre location.
    • Valued at up to $25.

Cineplex Store movie rentals

• Get 50% off 1 movie rental every month, for a whole year!
    • See what movie rentals are available.
    • Valued at up to $35.

Discount Dining Dollars
    • $100 in virtual Discount Dining Dollars, which can be used for discounts at participating restaurants (minimum purchase applies).
    • Redeem your credit for any of the over 170,000 dining discount offers in North America.
    • See the list of available offers in your area.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sorry En,

Just couldn't bring myself to hit the "LIKE" button on that offer! ;-)
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Sorry En,

Just couldn't bring myself to hit the "LIKE" button on that offer! ;-)
    Omg and bob literally likes EVERYTHING

Ahem.... Bob the like button
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Tue, Feb 2nd, 2016 at 10:49 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never got this offer, but would pass on it.
    Just waiting for a response from BMO about my missing 3000 miles I asked them to pay a penalty for being overdue on their payment as well.
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information