User Tag List

Page 378 of 966 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    BTW: I used the B$100G100 PLU coded coupon dated Nov. 15 - 18 on the Airmiles page yesterday the 15th and got the 100 AMs no problem.

The one in the flyer is differently dated Nov. 16 - 18 is bar coded so there is a possibility you might be able to double dip it this weekend.
    They can only say no.
    That's a good thought too--used the web AM yesterday as well...I have the worst luck with cashiers...scanned through all the AM's and other emailed coupons, my Club card, my local bonus S40G50AM card, but NOT my Air Miles Card...had a nice chat with the store manager--he had staff ring out all the items and ring them up again, so I got my 420 AM instead of having them in the book and waiting 3 months. Anyhow why I was waiting, a lady purchased a gift card (this was all at customer service BTW), and she got bonus AM's (in the case 50AM for spending 40$)...I thought gift cards were exempt from bonuses like that, else could we use the emailed coupons for gift cards (25 and 50$ restaurant cards), buy 25$ and get the coupon AM's and 100 bonus AM's...still gonna load up on SDM gift cards today (last day of that bonus), but always looking for deals on gift cards...
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Cheeks,

*~~ sugar (singing here) awe honey honey!~~*
    You are my candy girl!
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

As of November 30, 2012, our Community will shut down. We want to personally thank you for making the AIR MILES Community a place of open sharing and connection. It wouldn't have been the same without you.

If you haven't already connected with us through our other social media channels, you can stay in touch with us through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
    If you're not already a fan of the AIR MILES Canada Facebook fan page, "Like" us today. You'll find more ways to earn, more exclusive offers and more ways to connect with us as well as with other Collectors like yourself.

What a joke!

In effect, "We are pleased to announce we're shutting down the place where everyone complained so bitterly over how we raised your costs 32% and eliminated virtually every item that was popular. We love you all so much that's why we ignored you!"
    VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As of November 30, 2012, our Community will shut down. We want to personally thank you for making the AIR MILES Community a place of open sharing and connection. It wouldn't have been the same without you.

If you haven't already connected with us through our other social media channels, you can stay in touch with us through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
    If you're not already a fan of the AIR MILES Canada Facebook fan page, "Like" us today. You'll find more ways to earn, more exclusive offers and more ways to connect with us as well as with other Collectors like yourself.

What a joke!

In effect, "We are pleased to announce we're shutting down the place where everyone complained so bitterly over how we raised your costs 32% and eliminated virtually every item that was popular. We love you all so much that's why we ignored you!"

That's OK, we still have OB's forum here to rant, rave, and look for deals!!!

Hey Now!!
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BTW: I used the B$100G100 PLU coded coupon dated Nov. 15 - 18 on the Airmiles page yesterday the 15th and got the 100 AMs no problem.

The one in the flyer is differently dated Nov. 16 - 18 is bar coded so there is a possibility you might be able to double dip it this weekend.

They can only say no.
    Actually there are 2 B$100G100 coupons in this week's flyer. One is Nov. 15 - 18 and the other one is Nov. 16 -18. Plus the one from AM website. Can we use all 3 coupons in one transaction?
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

From the investing website I moderate:

Promo by BMO - if you come in to talk with an Investment Professional by November 25th they'll give you 200 air miles.

Went to get a couple of signature guarantees and asked my regular if she was one of the "investment professionals" and she said yes and promptly gave me 2 x 100 air miles vouchers.

Worth the trip to BMO.
    You don't have to be a customer and apparently they'll repeat it again Nov. 25 - Christmas for a further 300 AMs.
    Last edited by operabob; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 07:24 PM.
    Giving-Small likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From the investing website I moderate:

You don't have to be a customer and apparently they'll repeat it again Nov. 25 - Christmas for a further 300 AMs.
    I made an appointment to discuss a TFSA because I don't really understand them. I'm hoping that if i do it again in Dec I will qualify for another 300 miles as it states only one offer per person
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Cheeks,

You are my candy girl!
    Laughing hard here!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Laughing hard here!
    Yah, and I'm dealing with an ear worm from that song!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Anyhow why I was waiting, a lady purchased a gift card (this was all at customer service BTW), and she got bonus AM's (in the case 50AM for spending 40$)...I thought gift cards were exempt from bonuses like that,
    Were you talking about this sort of thing and she got 40 AMs for spending $50?

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Just went to cash out for a Boston Pizza GC with my airmiles--and they are not offered anymore!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

What do you think are the best deals for this week?
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What do you think are the best deals for this week?
    They only thing that caught my eye was the B4G100 on the vitamins and Benelyin. The flinstone ones for kids were $7.91 and I had coupons for 2$ and 3$ off so they were cheap. Also had a coupon for the Benelyin that was 3$ off.
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information