User Tag List

Page 388 of 966 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 888 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    A bunch of us in the family are spending $40 on my Neice's belly for christmas... she is expecting a girl. For $40 I can get 2 sets of 10 diapers and use 2 of the coupons for spend $50 get 10 off. That will take my total down to about $30 so I can order some aveeno coupons and stack at london drugs to get some baby aveeno products for her. I should be able to get 20 packs of diapers and a couple body washes and a lotion and something else for under $40. No wonder people with babies coupon!!!
    That is a great plan. Live clean baby is another good one to stack. (I have some to spare if you want to trade, also have some $3 wub2 aveeno rare upc 979 that you might need)
    The diapers @ Safeway this week are a steal for $5, 50AM wub2, they also have the Safeway satisfaction on them. They will refund the purchase price if there are any issues.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I see a number of you PM'd me today. No doubt about the Entertainment referral.

I'm travelling today and will be home about 7:30 (about 3 1/2 hrs from now).

For the referral I need an email (plus name you'll recognize when they email). If you have a junk email you can send me that.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spend 100$ get 100AM; spend 200$ get 300 AM!!!

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/EarnMi...d=Offer7063535

Earn up to300
    Bonus reward miles
    Earn 100 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles with a minimum $100* grocery purchase or earn 300 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles with a minimum $200* grocery purchase at Safeway!

Offer Valid: November 28 - December 2, 2012.

PLU# 51121
    Expires: December 02, 2012

Terms and Conditions

*From November 28 - December 2, 2012. Limit one Bonus Offer per day. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. AIR MILES coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or AIR MILES coupon offer including Customer Appreciation Day & Senior's Day. Not valid at Safeway Liquor Stores. Coupon excludes prescriptions, diabetes merchandise, insulin pumps, insulin pump supplies, blood pressure monitors, tobacco, transit passes, gift cards, enviro levies, bottle deposits and sales tax. Other exclusions apply. See Customer Service for complete list of exclusions.

®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Canada Safeway.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Hi all

A while back BMO had advertised giving out 2000 Airmiles when you signed the mortgate with them. I didn't keep a coy but I need it now. Does any of you know a site where I can take a screen shot. Old website is OK. All I need is something to show that they did offer it at one time.

Thanks
    operabob likes this.
    Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road

Let me know if you use my orange key 41741438S1 to open an count with Tangerine and I'll send you $25.00 coupons of your choice.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    Spend 100$ get 100AM; spend 200$ get 300 AM!!!

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/EarnMi...d=Offer7063535

Earn up to300
    Bonus reward miles
    Earn 100 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles with a minimum $100* grocery purchase or earn 300 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles with a minimum $200* grocery purchase at Safeway!

Offer Valid: November 28 - December 2, 2012.

PLU# 51121
    Expires: December 02, 2012

Terms and Conditions

*From November 28 - December 2, 2012. Limit one Bonus Offer per day. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. AIR MILES coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or AIR MILES coupon offer including Customer Appreciation Day & Senior's Day. Not valid at Safeway Liquor Stores. Coupon excludes prescriptions, diabetes merchandise, insulin pumps, insulin pump supplies, blood pressure monitors, tobacco, transit passes, gift cards, enviro levies, bottle deposits and sales tax. Other exclusions apply. See Customer Service for complete list of exclusions.

®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Canada Safeway.
    Ughh I don't think I have room for anymore groceries lol
    Unless they have some wicked deal for airmiles on buying a product I'll probably pass this week
    operabob and Lesley73 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Help!
    Yesterday, went to New Westminster BC's safeway. was able to buy 2 Van Houtte cans using 2 $2 offcoupons(from smartsousrce).
    Just came back today from the same safeway. Tried using the same $2 off per can, for 10 van houtte cans. But the cashier says only allow to use one $2 off coupons. I told him to check with store manager.He could only checked with the second person incharge (6.15pm) and came back with the same answer, claiming the store would not be reimbursed if more than one coupon is used. I told him I am only using one coupon for one can. The coupon states 'limit of one coupon per purchase' and not one coupon per redemption. I told him that if I cannot buy 10 cans using 10 coupons, I cannot reach my goal of Buy $100 and get 250 airmiles. I ended up not buying anything for this trip.
    Anyone have such experience with this safeway store ?
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovetoshop View Post
    Help!
    Yesterday, went to New Westminster BC's safeway. was able to buy 2 Van Houtte cans using 2 $2 offcoupons(from smartsousrce).
    Just came back today from the same safeway. Tried using the same $2 off per can, for 10 van houtte cans. But the cashier says only allow to use one $2 off coupons. I told him to check with store manager.He could only checked with the second person incharge (6.15pm) and came back with the same answer, claiming the store would not be reimbursed if more than one coupon is used. I told him I am only using one coupon for one can. The coupon states 'limit of one coupon per purchase' and not one coupon per redemption. I told him that if I cannot buy 10 cans using 10 coupons, I cannot reach my goal of Buy $100 and get 250 airmiles. I ended up not buying anything for this trip.
    Anyone have such experience with this safeway store ?
    First off you should have used the $3 off coupon previously posted in this thread not a $2 smartsource. Second I have never heard of Safeway doing something like that. They get reimbursed as long as they have bought at least as many cans as they are redeeming the coupons for.
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Tommy. Is the $3 off coupon an internet coupon,119015,expire 31 dec 20126? This safeway don't accept internet coupon.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Tommy. Is the $3 off coupon an internet coupon,119015,expire 31 dec 20126? This safeway don't accept internet coupon.
    It expires dec 31 2012
    Use the $10 off too if you havent used it yet. The $10 off can only be used once per club card. You would also have to spend a extra $10 so $110 to get the spend $100 get 250 miles the $100 has to be after coupons and not include any deposits, environmental fees or taxes.
    I have NEVER had any store refuse to take internet coupons, because so many companies are now using them
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Again, thankyou Tommy.

You mean if I spend at elast $110 (excl taxes etc), I can use the above Buy $50 get $10 and the safeway flyer Buy $100 Get 250 airmiles?
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Lovetoshop - Sounds like this particular store has some rules of its own on what they will accept. So frustrating.
    operabob and Lesley73 like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, GS. Now I have a phobia of stepping in there with coupons .
    I don't understand how each cashier can interprete the usage differently. wonder if the problem lies in the store rules or cashier making up their own coupon usage policy.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

From Safeway Canada's own coupon policy:

Internet Printed Coupons:
    We gladly accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
    Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
    Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a Canadian redemption or clearing house address on the printed coupon.
    We will not accept "free product" internet printed manufacturer coupons.

http://www.safeway.ca/pdfs/coupon_policy.pdf

Check the tins. Some of them have $3 coupons on them. Or the did last time.
    Last edited by operabob; Tue, Nov 27th, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
    cheekysaver and Lovetoshop like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Again, thankyou Tommy.

You mean if I spend at elast $110 (excl taxes etc), I can use the above Buy $50 get $10 and the safeway flyer Buy $100 Get 250 airmiles?
    yes
    operabob and Lovetoshop like this.

Thread Information