User Tag List

Page 428 of 966 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 478 528 928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Not an AM deal but still sweeeeeet!

Tilex spray triggers on BOGO...you can use one coupon per item if you do it before you use your card soooo...

$4.29x2=8.58- 2x $1.00 insert coupie= 6.58- $4.29 (bogo with card)= $2.29 for 2 or $1.15 each!!

and I just discovered you pay NO TAX on the free one....OMG! for BC where our taxes are killer that's another 13% savings on the second bottle!!

enjoy,
    J
    BC Sales Tax is 12%... one of the lowest in the country.

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Did anyone receive their Safeway gift card from Dare yet? I received mine today and they say 'enclosed is your $15.00 Safeway Gift Card" (or something to that affect). Anyway, the card is a $10 gift card!! I will have it scanned at Safeway this weekend to see if there is actually $15.00 on it and not $10.

Hi Kelsie --- it wasn't for a Dare MIR but rather a Quaker (Pepsico) MIR (can't remember all the items that were on it but I bought the Quaker bars and cereal).... I did one at Safeway for $10 and another for Co-op for $20 MIR .... rec'd the same letter that you did yesterday - with the letter stating $15 and the card showing $10 .... it was actually for $10 but I'm sure they will get a lot of calls about it.

I called the number on the Co-op one last week (from my copy of the original form) .... but they never responded. So I wouldn't expect that they would respond to a misprint on the letter....
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    This deal saves you a little more off the tilex. The printable coupon is for $1.50 off.
    Grrrrrr! I was sooo darn excited about my deal....but yours is way better! Sooo I went and bought more! Thanks cheeky!
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Not an AM deal but still sweeeeeet!

Tilex spray triggers on BOGO...you can use one coupon per item if you do it before you use your card soooo...

$4.29x2=8.58- 2x $1.00 insert coupie= 6.58- $4.29 (bogo with card)= $2.29 for 2 or $1.15 each!!

and I just discovered you pay NO TAX on the free one....OMG! for BC where our taxes are killer that's another 13% savings on the second bottle!!

enjoy,
    J
    Grrrrrr! I was sooo darn excited about my deal....but yours is way better! Sooo I went and bought more! Thanks cheeky!
    Awwe sorry Hunnie... I just wanted to make sure people could maximize the deal if they had a chance. I know some have had difficulties getting Safeway to accept printables so yours still has some real potential for people. I was waiting for someone to say... my safeway won't accept printables and instead you showed up with your deal... that is kinda awesome.
    operabob and jezz like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Both deals are very good
    operabob and jezz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Hi Kelsie --- it wasn't for a Dare MIR but rather a Quaker (Pepsico) MIR (can't remember all the items that were on it but I bought the Quaker bars and cereal).... I did one at Safeway for $10 and another for Co-op for $20 MIR .... rec'd the same letter that you did yesterday - with the letter stating $15 and the card showing $10 .... it was actually for $10 but I'm sure they will get a lot of calls about it.

I called the number on the Co-op one last week (from my copy of the original form) .... but they never responded. So I wouldn't expect that they would respond to a misprint on the letter....
    Yes, I knew it was a Quaker MIR (I have a ton of granola bars to prove it LOL!!) It was so confusing to get a misprint letter from Dare. Not a biggie. I'm off to use those cards at safeway today. Thanks for your help!
    operabob and dahliagrower like this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

And my point with the tax was it's a HUGE savings to not pay tax on the free item on the BOGO...on 12 bottles of Tilex that saved me $3.00 alone...LOVE YOU SW!!! I never realized that they don't tax the second one until I really looked at my bill. Other places when you get something free it's still taxed.

J

and my SW is awesome...I have a regular discussion about coupons with their back office before I use them. They are A-OK with printables and even let me use FPC for the first item and get a second item free (for those coupons like Kashi...buy cereal get bars free). It's nice to have good staff that are approachable.
    Last edited by jezz; Sat, Feb 9th, 2013 at 11:41 AM.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

ohhh I just did my first Shell AM point thingy...I bought $20 of V-whatever gas and bought a giftcard to make it $50 so I'll get the 50 AMs....my question is....could I have used the reward miles $10 refund thingy to pay? or does that negate the AM bonus?

I still haven't figured out how to convert my AM cash account at Shell...

Hope that made sense....
    J
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Home 2morrow afternoon!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

ohhh I just did my first Shell AM point thingy...I bought $20 of V-whatever gas and bought a giftcard to make it $50 so I'll get the 50 AMs....my question is....could I have used the reward miles $10 refund thingy to pay? or does that negate the AM bonus?

I still haven't figured out how to convert my AM cash account at Shell...

Hope that made sense....
    J
    If you have the points to pay for your purchase at shell you can just do it... if you pay with airmiles you still get any bonus that is offered. So if you have the 475 airmiles to cover a purchase of $50 you can pay for it and then you still get the bonus airmiles your entitled to.
    operabob, Giving-Small and jezz like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Is Bob back yet, is Bob back yet, is Bob back yet???? Welcome back to you and Buffy!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Home from New Orleans and a Western Caribbean cruise!!!!!! (But if you're thinking og going the Eastern Caribbean is better).

Now to catch up!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Sounds like a great vacation! Hope you were able to use some airmiles to help pay for it!
    Now you'll be looking to gather up some more.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Glad you are back. Hope you and your wife had a great holiday. Sounds lovely
    operabob likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Home from New Orleans and a Western Caribbean cruise!!!!!! (But if you're thinking og going the Eastern Caribbean is better).

Now to catch up!
    Welcome back, OB!! Hope you had a wonderful time. What ports did you hit this time?
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Thread Information