User Tag List

Page 426 of 966 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 14480
Like Tree18431Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

  1. #6376
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    1,124
    Likes Received
    371
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)



    I just called the number on the back of the card and the balance is $10. My daughter got a card too and her's is also $10. There's no address or phone number on the letter that came with the card. I can't remember if the cards were supposed to be for $10 though. Maybe it was just a typo on the letter. I have copies of my receipts but not the actual form that was sent in.

    I apologize. I realize this isn't 'air miles' related but lots of 'Safeway' shoppers come here!
    Last edited by kelsie94; Wed, Feb 6th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

  2. #6377
    Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,024
    Likes Received
    1348
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I blogged about it once I got it and I even took a picture of the letter and card when I got them. If you want to see it you can just go to my blog and type in Dare in the search bar top left. I mentioned in another post that I had called them, so I will look for the number for you.

  3. #6378
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    1,124
    Likes Received
    371
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    I blogged about it once I got it and I even took a picture of the letter and card when I got them. If you want to see it you can just go to my blog and type in Dare in the search bar top left. I mentioned in another post that I had called them, so I will look for the number for you.
    Thanks!
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

  4. #6379
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    1,124
    Likes Received
    371
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    I got mine in August and it was a $15 card. Weird they'd send you a $10! Let us know what happens when you scan it.
    That was a different promotion. The promotion I entered was for purchases made in December, 2012. Maybe they just used the letter from the last promotion and forgot to change the amount LOL!!
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

  5. #6380
    Canadian Genius operabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,308
    Likes Received
    8696
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)




    Glad to see all the activity.

    Back soon.
    OB

    Who Says Men Can't Shop!


  6. #6381
    Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,024
    Likes Received
    1348
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    That was a different promotion. The promotion I entered was for purchases made in December, 2012. Maybe they just used the letter from the last promotion and forgot to change the amount LOL!!
    Oh, I didn't know about that one. Their website is darefoods.com the number to contact is 18006683273.

  7. #6382
    Canadian Genius cheekysaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spinning tunes and being happy!
    Age
    50
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    7623
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    I am working on the airmiles list... I am so missing Bob right now! LOL
    operabob likes this.

  8. #6383
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,153
    Likes Received
    105
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)



    I believe it was a spend $20 on select products (I bought the Quaker chewy bars) and get a $10 Safeway GC by MIR.


    Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    I just called the number on the back of the card and the balance is $10. My daughter got a card too and her's is also $10. There's no address or phone number on the letter that came with the card. I can't remember if the cards were supposed to be for $10 though. Maybe it was just a typo on the letter. I have copies of my receipts but not the actual form that was sent in.

    I apologize. I realize this isn't 'air miles' related but lots of 'Safeway' shoppers come here!
    operabob likes this.

  9. #6384
    Canadian Genius cheekysaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spinning tunes and being happy!
    Age
    50
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    7623
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Airmiles deals (sorry for any mistakes I had a headache while doing this)

    Front page Spend $100 get 100 coupon
    Page 1
    Tosca Canned corn 1.88 / 1.66
    Water chestnuts 1.58/1.32
    Page 2
    Blue water Event b3g20 or b6g50
    blue water snack on 4.99/4.29/4.11
    Blue water grilled fillets 3.99/3.29/3.11
    Blue water natural cut 9.99/9.64/9.11
    Blue water breaded 9.99/9.64/9.11
    Saint Paulin Cheese 6.99/5.68
    Page 3
    Balderson 5 year old cheese 3.39 per 100 grams -2.68 per pack
    Gormet asian entres 9.99/8.41
    Page 4
    Sponge towels 9.99/8.51 <<I think I will wait for the next london drugs sale when they are 3.99
    Purex 6.99/5.15
    Primo soups 1.25/.86
    Page 5 Notta~
    Page 6
    Kellogs event
    kelloggs cereal 6.99/5.41
    kelloggs mini wheats 6.99/5.41
    Kashi 8.99/7.41
    Rice Krispy squares 7.99/6.41
    Kash small box 5.00/3.42
    vector energy bars 13.99/12.41
    Page 7
    Accucheck 62.88/55.00
    contour next 62.88/52.38
    helfixia npg -2.10 +25%off
    Personal Care event
    Always or tampax 6.99/5.41
    listerine 6.99/6.36
    olay/old spice bw 3.99/3.47
    fructis haircare 3.99/2.94
    vaseline lotion 4.99/3.94
    trojan condoms npg -20% -.52 cents
    Simple skin care NPG 25%off -.87 cents
    Gillette proglide blades npg - 20% -.79 cents
    Last page Notta~

  10. #6385
    Canadian Genius cheekysaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spinning tunes and being happy!
    Age
    50
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    7623
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    I believe it was a spend $20 on select products (I bought the Quaker chewy bars) and get a $10 Safeway GC by MIR.
    That is right quaker did have a deal!
    operabob likes this.

  11. #6386
    Canadian Genius cheekysaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spinning tunes and being happy!
    Age
    50
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    7623
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Ok the great deals I see this week are...

    tilex trigger cleaners B1G1 and there is a printable coupon at http://couponscanada.smartcanucks.ca...-coupon-canada
    2L's of lucerne milk 2 for $4 <<3 day sale!

    Loreal hair expertise 2 for $5 << 3 day sale! If you printed off the $2 smart source coupons they are .50 cents each (they are out of prints)
    operabob likes this.

  12. #6387
    Canadian Genius coley3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    6,507
    Likes Received
    1914
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)




    Quick AM question not related to Safeway shopping.

    We are going to Disneyland at the end of April. I have been using my AM's to buy Best Western GC's. However I noticed they have Disneyland tickets and Universal Studios tickets etc. on the AM's site. So if I give you the #'s could anyone tell me what the best deal is? Keep using the AM's for Best western or switch over to the Themepark tickets. Thanks so much. I am math challenged to say the least.

    Best Western 950 AM's = $100 GC
    Disneyland 5 day park Hopper adult 2,260 AM kids 2,120 AM Price on-line $290 adult $270 kids
    Universal Studios 675 AM adult 575 kids Price on-line (1 day) $80 adult $72 kids
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

  13. #6388
    Canadian Genius cheekysaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spinning tunes and being happy!
    Age
    50
    Posts
    5,023
    Likes Received
    7623
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Quick AM question not related to Safeway shopping.

    We are going to Disneyland at the end of April. I have been using my AM's to buy Best Western GC's. However I noticed they have Disneyland tickets and Universal Studios tickets etc. on the AM's site. So if I give you the #'s could anyone tell me what the best deal is? Keep using the AM's for Best western or switch over to the Themepark tickets. Thanks so much. I am math challenged to say the least.

    Best Western 950 AM's = $100 GC
    Disneyland 5 day park Hopper adult 2,260 AM kids 2,120 AM Price on-line $290 adult $270 kids
    Universal Studios 675 AM adult 575 kids Price on-line (1 day) $80 adult $72 kids
    the best western is 950 airmiles for 100... standard airmiles conversion to get to $290 you would need 2775 airmiles

    The Disneyland pass is 77.9 airmiles per 100 credit... 2260 for a adult so it saves you more then 500 airmiles per adult pass or a 52.50 per adult pass savings over regular airmiles.

    The universal deal charges 84.5 airmiles per 100 for the adult pass.

    The Disneyland pass gives you the best bang for your buck. (I still have a headache so please get someone to double check and I have never been to disney so someone else may know some killer deals.)
    operabob and coley3 like this.

  14. #6389
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    beautiful bc
    Posts
    671
    Likes Received
    1410
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    That is right quaker did have a deal!
    This is the Quaker deal for sure, as I did mine just before I moved and used my new, and old address for 2 rebates. I think it was a mistake made by D+H, they printed off the letter from the dare promo last spring/summer that was a $15 rebate.
    operabob likes this.

  15. #6390
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Likes Received
    61
    Trading Score
    40 (93%)


    Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Airmiles deals (sorry for any mistakes I had a headache while doing this)
    You did a good job

    Here's what I have on my receipt, consider it a coupon: $10 off wus $75 or more, Feb 15-17.
    Name:  sw.jpg
Views: 1874
Size:  41.1 KB
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •