User Tag List

Page 425 of 966 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 525 925 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you to Cheekysaver for the tip about using airmiles cash at Shell to buy GC. I picked up a$50 SDM GC to use at yesterdays 20x points day and end up getting everything I needed for only $6.78 oop. This is the best use that I now have for my airmiles unless Safeway starts using airmiles cash.
    Awe thanks. I agree.. for me I do not fly at all or travel and it is far more important to bring down my cash out of pocket. I really love that airmiles can help me with my tight budget.
    operabob and 1cheapb*tch like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Does anyone know how much the Alymers tomatoes are?TIA
    At my store they are $2.66 (or $1.33 when you buy 2). Way overpriced and just an 'ok' deal with the B1G1. You can get them for $1.00 many times at Wal Mart.
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    At my store they are $2.66 (or $1.33 when you buy 2). Way overpriced and just an 'ok' deal with the B1G1. You can get them for $1.00 many times at Wal Mart.
    If you do the walmart deal and put on the coupon for $1 off wub2 then it is .50 cents a can. << good deal right there.
    If you do the safeway deal and they allow you to use the same coupon it is 1.66 for 2 or .83 cents each. << LOL even airmiles can't come close to making up that difference!
    Now to be fair... the safeway deal on customer appreciation day takes .27 cents off 2 cans bringing the total down to 2.39 for 2 minus the coupon for $1 (if they allow you to use it) brings the total to 1.39 for 2 or .70 cents a can... still considerably cheaper at walmart and we don't have to wait for a special day.
    operabob and 1cheapb*tch like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks K94, I think I'll wait I still have lots of my own canned tomatoes, and like you said other stores put them on for much cheaper.
    operabob likes this.

FLA
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    +1. I don't do my regular shopping there either and I suck when comparing pennies and 0.000x worth better airmiles deals between safeway and another store to see which one is better. And therefore I read this thread and try doing the deals for the stuff which I would buy any way. This is a very helpful thread and some people are very deep. Just remember not every deal is meant for every one.
    Agree.
    operabob likes this.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have a question about the air miles cash. If I go to my Shell this weekend and let's say I buy $20 worth of gas and a $50 gift card, (with my air miles cash and pay the balance with cash)will I get the 25 bonus air miles for the spend $50 promo they are having?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your help .... but I have a confession .... I thought last month when I did the self-check out on the 10% off day and scanned my SW card before I called the CSR over to discount the coups - that I had gotten a discount that I shouldn't have....

so today I went to a cashier put everything through - then put my sw card and airmile card on top of my coups and he did it in that order - the 10% discount and then the coups off. So I feel pretty good about it now! I feel pretty good about the discount I got and comfortable that I'm on-side with the rules! phew!

You are all fabulous with your ideas of what to buy.... I was almost convinced to buy the children's tylenol "because it's a good deal" ... buy my kid is 17 and bigger than me so I'd have to donate the tylenol - lol .... thought about it though !
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Our Alymers tomatoes aren't that expensive, I think they are about $1.74. Last time I did the b1g1 with the $1 wub2 coupie I'm pretty sure I paid about .37 a can...I need to go see if they have raised their prices!

j
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

The Accents, which are the ones with the coupon, are not B1G1 here
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Thanks everyone for your help .... but I have a confession .... I thought last month when I did the self-check out on the 10% off day and scanned my SW card before I called the CSR over to discount the coups - that I had gotten a discount that I shouldn't have....

so today I went to a cashier put everything through - then put my sw card and airmile card on top of my coups and he did it in that order - the 10% discount and then the coups off. So I feel pretty good about it now! I feel pretty good about the discount I got and comfortable that I'm on-side with the rules! phew!

You are all fabulous with your ideas of what to buy.... I was almost convinced to buy the children's tylenol "because it's a good deal" ... buy my kid is 17 and bigger than me so I'd have to donate the tylenol - lol .... thought about it though !
    Sobeys discounts your precoupon total on 10% tuesday regularly.

Childrens tylenol was such a good deal. I wish I had started couponing earlier when my kids were little.... either that or we would have to buy it and feed it to our sick 17 year olds and tell them to shup n take it cause it was on sale! LOL
    operabob and dahliagrower like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Did anyone receive their Safeway gift card from Dare yet? I received mine today and they say 'enclosed is your $15.00 Safeway Gift Card" (or something to that affect). Anyway, the card is a $10 gift card!! I will have it scanned at Safeway this weekend to see if there is actually $15.00 on it and not $10.
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got mine in August and it was a $15 card. Weird they'd send you a $10! Let us know what happens when you scan it.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You can usually check the balance of any store gift card online. Safeway does not have anything up to do so... they have a 1 877 USA number.

I didn't do the dare promotion this time ... sorry Kelsie I have no info for you.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I
    Last edited by Donna456; Wed, Feb 6th, 2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Error
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the exact same thing in the mail today.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Did anyone receive their Safeway gift card from Dare yet? I received mine today and they say 'enclosed is your $15.00 Safeway Gift Card" (or something to that affect). Anyway, the card is a $10 gift card!! I will have it scanned at Safeway this weekend to see if there is actually $15.00 on it and not $10.
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information