User Tag List

Page 459 of 966 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 959 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Well my middle name is actually Bob lol so I will try to do my best.

A few other offers I can’t see but don’t look like good deals

Based on all the prices in the flyer I would say this week isn't very good.

That's IT?? Thanks very much for being our backup bob, Tommy--great job. Would have to agree with your analysis. Since the auction started, my Safeway shopping totals 10$...there just haven't been any good deals. Perhaps they will improve things, post-auction.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

L-M
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 11 access codes...any one want them?
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by L-M View Post
    I have 11 access codes...any one want them?
    I would love a couple . Thanks so much
    operabob and ange410 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question for you guys. I won a bunch of fpc's for bluewater fish. It's BOGO this week, so I was wondering if I could use my free coupon, and then get a second one free? I tried calling their customer service, but either my phone's messing up again, or they just hung up on me. Thanks in advance for your input!
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by C_Robin9 View Post
    I have a question for you guys. I won a bunch of fpc's for bluewater fish. It's BOGO this week, so I was wondering if I could use my free coupon, and then get a second one free? I tried calling their customer service, but either my phone's messing up again, or they just hung up on me. Thanks in advance for your input!
    It really depends on the cashier/store. But the answer is yes. Some stores will only allow you to do one, others do not care.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you get them in on a big order you should be alright.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I've done this with Sunlight Laundry FPC 's when the store had them on BOGO, there should be no issue as the FPC pays for the first and the second item automatically rings up as free because of the club card.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

email direct for today???
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    email direct for today???
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

That's a big yes!! Use your coupons first then give them your club card (which takes the second one off) to avoid confusion!! Just like last years Sunlight BOGO with the FPC's....sigh...loved that one!

Just a note that Sunlight is BOGO again! with the 2x$2.00 coupon you can use it comes out to under $2.00 WITH tax!!

J
    operabob and GypsyGirl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's an update. Contacted staples customer service telling them I expected to receive 200 bonus airmiles like their ad stated. All I got in response was their cut and pasted corporate policy on errors that assumes ZERO responsibility for their errors:

"We take a great deal of care to ensure that the information on this site is both accurate and current. However, given the complex nature of our business, errors are occasionally made.
    We understand that these errors may cause our customers some inconvenience - for which we apologize, but we cannot compensate nor accept any liability for consequences arising from such errors."

I returned the memory sticks for a refund and told them like I did customer service. "That I will never shop at Staples again, because I will have assume all their advertising is an error that will not be honored!" There obviously is NO Honor with staples Corporate offices and customers mean zilch!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'd have tried cancelling the charge on the credit card and telling them they could come pick the items up at your convenience.
    LIVE SIMPLE and Tommycoupons like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    I'd have tried cancelling the charge on the credit card and telling them they could come pick the items up at your convenience.
    Lol never thought of that one, but probably would have been more hassles through the bank
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A some less ham-fisted response than earlier today, I hope

operabob and GypsyGirl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am in Safeway in alberta and they have quantum finish 20 packs on sale 2 for $10. If you use 2 X $2 coupons your price comes down to $6. Then if you send in for the rebate for one quantum finish for free you get $5 back making your total $1 for 2 packs.

I didn't see this deal posted in a flyer.

Thread Information