User Tag List

Page 508 of 966 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 558 608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FACT>>>>>>>>>This is rumour ONLY! This cashier does not have proof! This is reference to #7579
    Last edited by csmail; Fri, Jul 12th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by csmail View Post
    FACT>>>>>>>>>This is rumour ONLY! This cashier does not have proof! This is reference to #7579
    Yup we know this ... it is ok we know that cashiers can be wrong or fed the wrong info... we are just really in the dark and we are trying to be ready to piece together deals at the best possible times
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how is it a FACT ? lol who is the person that started an account to just post that?
    operabob likes this.

L-M
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the store with my envie all ready (thanks cheeky) (minus the stamp incase I make a mistake)...and NO COUPONS on the cereal. Change of plan...get yogurt...BUT I got the tubs of yogurt!!! (Its not on the list.) Next to the pop isle to get my Buy $20 get $20 Pepsi promo...and take advantage of the Miss Vickies 5/50 am promo too...BUT miss Vickies is not on that list either (but I didn't have it with me). Felt like the trip was a FAIL, but because I put these through in seprate transactions (thinking I would use the receipts) I ended up with: spent $164, got 132 AM, saved $129, 2x $10off WUB $75 for next week. and I don't have to wonder if I'm one of the lucky 750!! (Note to self: you really do need glasses.) I'm still learning...

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Hang in there L-M. It gets easier. I went and did 4 transactions. 3 for the general mills and 1 for Pepsi. The cashier was confused with my needing to do 4 transactions but she tolerated it well. I bought cereal x 4, pizza pops/mini pizzas x2 each, and 4x Betty crocker fruit snacks. As a side note the cereals and mini pizzas and pizza pops had no tax (all junk really) and the fruit roll ups had tax??? Seriously who decides this crap. How are fruit roll ups more junky than Lucky charms or pizza pops. Sheesh. Totally would not have known this without doing the separate transactions. The Pepsi MIR I got 10x $1 Pepsi products 2L's and 3 bags of tostitos(for my brother) 3 for $10. So a perfect $20 for the MIR. Also got my tailored coupons. Pretty good ones too for me. I will await a sale to use them though. They were good for crackers, cheese, pizza pops and mini pizzas (4's not 8's cool whip, 5x wus $100.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Where can I read more about the pepsi MIR? Is it $20 back in a GC or coupons?
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by L-M View Post
    I went to the store with my envie all ready (thanks cheeky) (minus the stamp incase I make a mistake)...and NO COUPONS on the cereal. Change of plan...get yogurt...BUT I got the tubs of yogurt!!! (Its not on the list.) Next to the pop isle to get my Buy $20 get $20 Pepsi promo...and take advantage of the Miss Vickies 5/50 am promo too...BUT miss Vickies is not on that list either (but I didn't have it with me). Felt like the trip was a FAIL, but because I put these through in seprate transactions (thinking I would use the receipts) I ended up with: spent $164, got 132 AM, saved $129, 2x $10off WUB $75 for next week. and I don't have to wonder if I'm one of the lucky 750!! (Note to self: you really do need glasses.) I'm still learning...
    HAHAHA the need glasses part cracks me up... until I started couponing i had no idea I had trouble reading fine print... now it is bifocals for me... it has been a couple years... time to get a new pair... but I will wait for a B1G1 deal!
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Hang in there L-M. It gets easier. I went and did 4 transactions. 3 for the general mills and 1 for Pepsi. The cashier was confused with my needing to do 4 transactions but she tolerated it well. I bought cereal x 4, pizza pops/mini pizzas x2 each, and 4x Betty crocker fruit snacks. As a side note the cereals and mini pizzas and pizza pops had no tax (all junk really) and the fruit roll ups had tax??? Seriously who decides this crap. How are fruit roll ups more junky than Lucky charms or pizza pops. Sheesh. Totally would not have known this without doing the separate transactions. The Pepsi MIR I got 10x $1 Pepsi products 2L's and 3 bags of tostitos(for my brother) 3 for $10. So a perfect $20 for the MIR. Also got my tailored coupons. Pretty good ones too for me. I will await a sale to use them though. They were good for crackers, cheese, pizza pops and mini pizzas (4's not 8's cool whip, 5x wus $100.
    I know right? they tax us on things like toilet tissue... yet pizza pops and lucky charms are all good.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't see anything about the 750 limit on the $10 GC just a postmark date and 1 per household limit.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

how is it a FACT ? lol who is the person that started an account to just post that?
    With the logon of "CS"Mail if could be a corporate spy! LOL!

cheekysaver and Tommycoupons like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I didn't see anything about the 750 limit on the $10 GC just a postmark date and 1 per household limit.
    You're right.. I don't see a limit either.

Ron.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It might have been on the old form I posted and Ron???? updated.

BTW: Has anyone checked to see if GCs are valid on this week's Shell B$50G50 offer (and there had been some confusion as the notice on the blog said no while the AirMiles.ca notice does not exclude them).
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Corporations should take notice and we all know they have been taking a interest in this thread. They can't take away the deals from us because it looses the effective nature of the deal's publicity. Usually they just watch to try and minimize freebies and profit loss... but we are good at what we do so we draw attention. No biggy... it just is what it is. Really the fact that they are paying attention means we are good enough to capture their attention... and it means they are doing their job
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Have to check the price out (although I'm cooking the best ribs on the planet this weekend).
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well Saini then you haven't really followed this thread.

We always say:

1. Buy only what you actually use.

2. Buy bulk if the product last.

3. Buy only if the bonus AirMiles give you an advantage over buying the product elsewhere.

Unless you value AirMiles the way we do here then you can never know if you have the advantage over other retailers and that's important as it keeps more money in your pocket.

Regardless, welcome to the thread!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information