User Tag List

Page 670 of 966 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 668 669 670 671 672 680 720 770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I use hotwire.com for Canada
    Me too when I have to pay cash. Also http://www.kayak.com

It also pays to delete your cookies before using sites like kayak as sometimes they have first time user promos at much lower prices.

I'll have about $150 Swagbucks towards The Hyatt for a conference I'll attend there. After that I should have enough Hyatt points for a free night as well.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Me too when I have to pay cash. Also http://www.kayak.com

It also pays to delete your cookies before using sites like kayak as sometimes they have first time user promos at much lower prices.

I'll have about $150 Swagbucks towards The Hyatt for a conference I'll attend there. After that I should have enough Hyatt points for a free night as well.

OK, I'll drag the convo further off topic a bit--Delta has to have a great booking engine--you could check to see if flights a few days before or after your planned trip were cheaper--and all your answers about various trip combinations were right there. Tried Expedia, Kayak, and the airlines (WJ and AC, alas), and nobody has this feature. Any frequent fliers out there have any more ideas???
    operabob and Jouelle89 like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not many deals this week. If you Royale and/or jamison vitamin coupons you can do well.

Royale is mix and match buy 3 get 80

TP double 12 or 9 mega $5.99
    Facial Tissue 6pk $5.99
    Tiger Towel 6pk $6.99

Jamison B2 G40 or B4 G100
    The vitamin C might be cheapest $5.99 each lots of $2 off coupons from websaver.ca
    There is another type that is b1g1 free so you might only have to buy 2. no price listed.

Other than those 2 nothing great. No bonus coupons on the front either..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dollar store for me too on cards.

Don't get the Thrifty's flyer here until tomorrow so we'll see how the Island gets treated after the loss of Safeway but Sobey's back east seemed pretty parsimonious with AM offers as I recall.

No limit on how many you can earn in a day but there are limits on individual offers.

Basically 10 multiples of an offer to amaximum of 500 AMsper day.

If an offer is B5G30 buying 50 (10xs) gets 300 (10 x 30) AMs. If you buy 55 (11 x 30) you still only get 300 not 330.

If an offer is B5G50 buying 50 (10xs) gets 500 (10 x 50) AMs. If you buy 55 (11 x 50) you still only get 500 not 550.

If these 2 above are com[pletely different offers you could buy both and get 500 + 300 = 800 in the day.
    Question:

Back before they got rid of the club card, you could get around the restriction on the once per day bonus air mile coupons by using a different club card. Now that they eliminated the club card, has that changed things?

I had an insane week, couldn't get to Safeway until today. Stopped in on the way home from the airport, dropped the 2 kids off to fly out to Vancouver. It was a good deal, hit a gold card redemption promo, which stretched my air miles from my toilet paper / kleenex / paper towel bonanza into 4 full flights for my 3500 air miles earned from it. Now I need to restock, lots more meets coming! Today i grabbed 15 boxes of Vector, for 300+200 bonus air miles :D $105 dollars paid. I value my air miles at $20 per 100 flying YEG->YVR off season, so cereal basically free.
    operabob and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Not many deals this week. If you Royale and/or jamison vitamin coupons you can do well.

Royale is mix and match buy 3 get 80

TP double 12 or 9 mega $5.99
    Facial Tissue 6pk $5.99
    Tiger Towel 6pk $6.99

Jamison B2 G40 or B4 G100
    The vitamin C might be cheapest $5.99 each lots of $2 off coupons from websaver.ca
    There is another type that is b1g1 free so you might only have to buy 2. no price listed.

Other than those 2 nothing great. No bonus coupons on the front either..

Got my grubby hands on a flier today, when I went to pick up my Bulova watches (very nice), and there is indeed a paucity of AM deals...maybe they'll be more next week, else one may begin to wonder if Sobey's wants to transition out of the AM business...
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Was in Save-On taking advantage of an offer on Eggos.

Staff told me they were told Sobey's has bought/taken over the right to offer Airmiles in Western Canada so we might see them disappear from Safeway in the future.

Sobey's offers bonuses in the East but not at the same level as Safeway.
    VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was in Save-On taking advantage of an offer on Eggos.

Staff told me they were told Sobey's has bought/taken over the right to offer Airmiles in Western Canada so we might see them disappear from Safeway in the future.

Sobey's offers bonuses in the East but not at the same level as Safeway.
    The offers in the east are horrendous! I can't see them canceling airmiles at safeway, because that would be a death sentence.
    They must have meant that sobey's renewed the contract previously with safeway.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Likely.

I couldn't remember who bought Safeway. It was Sobey's which would explain the recent Airmiles conversion offer at Thrifty's also bought by Sobey's.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess of OB could get to a Safeway, he wouldn't need AM--he could save $$ on Gift Cards

Of course when you bought GC's on these coupons before, you'd get AM's--20 and 40, for the 25$ and 50$ ones--now they're "giving" more equivalent cash value...hmmm.

Last edited by VEGAS PILGRIM; Fri, May 23rd, 2014 at 09:55 AM.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I think I'll be taking advantage of the Neutrogena offer. I have 2 FPC that expires soon and will splurge for the 3rd.
    Neutrogena 20% OFF Face Care, Lotions or Hair Care. Select varieties and sizes. BUY 3 EARN 30 AIR MILES® reward miles.
    operabob, Tommycoupons and L-M like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my 100 airmiles that was written up Feb 27th posted to my account today. Almost 3 months, better late than never...
    operabob and L-M like this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

You now can redeem your Cash AM balance for evouchers at Safeway.

$10 off
    at all Safeway Grocery stores in Canada for 95 reward miles if you have cash balance.

How to Redeem your AIR MILES Cash Balance at Safeway
    Redeem AIR MILES reward miles from your AIR MILES Cash balance and receive $10 or $20 Safeway eVouchers. eVoucher redemptions are made online and allow you to print your eVoucher right at home. Use them yourself or share with your friends and family.

The exclusions are:
    Exclusions

Valid at Safeway Grocery Stores in Canada. Not valid at Safeway Liquor Stores or Gas Bars. eVoucher’s face value is in Canadian Dollars.
    Limit five (5) eVouchers per transaction. Minimum purchase requirements apply. Full value of eVoucher must be used in a single transaction.
    eVoucher cannot be used to purchase gift cards, tobacco, lottery, fuel, liquor, transit passes or event tickets.

operabob, Tommycoupons and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wonder why they can't do that with Best Western?
    coley3, Tommycoupons and L-M like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wonder why they can't do that with Best Western?
    Cause they wouldn't get their precious booking fee then.

Ron.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Cause they wouldn't get their precious booking fee then.
    Oh my gosh!!!!

Would they stoop that low!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information