User Tag List

Page 722 of 966 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 772 822 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I see what people were complaining about previously with the posting of Airmiles by Safeway/Soebys. My "Bonus Airmiles on product" are MIA.. They posted the miles for the spend $100 coupons I used and the 1 mile per $20, but where or where are my bonus airmiles on product???

Looks like they showed up
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Fri, Mar 27th, 2015 at 11:52 AM.
    operabob and ROMEO like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    A good Thrifty's offer.

Buya $200 Smile GC Get 200 AMs (only one per Airmiles member number)

You could then use it to buy items with bonus AM offers.
    If I redeem airmiles at the checkout to buy GC, will I get 200 as well? tnx
    operabob and ROMEO like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Would anyone be able to tell me whether or not with Sobey's West airmiles you can reduce the dollar amounts required with FPCs and dollar off coupons?
    I'm trying to decide whether or not to do the Sobey's Ontario 100am wus $100 opening promotion this week.
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can anyone with a BMO airmails MasterCard tell me, after a payment is made and then posted on your master card account, how long does it take before you see the airmails posted to your airmails account? For some reason I thought it was done once a month on a set date but lately it seems more often and at random times and I am finding it harder to attribute the airmails to a specific payment, the amounts don't always correspond.
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    Can anyone with a BMO airmails MasterCard tell me, after a payment is made and then posted on your master card account, how long does it take before you see the airmails posted to your airmails account? For some reason I thought it was done once a month on a set date but lately it seems more often and at random times and I am finding it harder to attribute the airmails to a specific payment, the amounts don't always correspond.
    Hmm.. has nothing to do with a payment. For me it's usually the night of or day after my statement date. The miles for that statement month post to Air Miles.

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Hmm.. has nothing to do with a payment. For me it's usually the night of or day after my statement date. The miles for that statement month post to Air Miles.

Ron.
    Ya same They usually post the day after my statement for the month is issued.
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post

Ron.
    Yes that's how mine used to be, my statement would come out on the 20th and then I would see airmails deposited to my account, although they didn't always correspond to the correct amount of the payment I had made to my master card and I intact did complain to master card about that and they added a bunch to my account (so they do have to checked to make sure you are getting the accurate amount.) Lately though they have been deposited at odd times and weird amounts so I was wondering if this is something new? When I talk about making the payment and then getting airmails deposited, what I meant was they do correspond in that if you have a balance of 200.00 and you make a payment of 100.00 you will receive airmails only on the 100.00 payment you make.
    We use our master card for business and pleasure and I make several payments to my master card each month from different accounts.
    Last edited by albianne; Fri, Mar 27th, 2015 at 01:40 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes that's how mine used to be, my statement would come out on the 20th and then I would see airmails deposited to my account, although they didn't always correspond to the correct amount of the payment I had made to my master card and I intact did complain to master card about that and they added a bunch to my account (so they do have to checked to make sure you are getting the accurate amount.) Lately though they have been deposited at odd times and weird amounts so I was wondering if this is something new? When I talk about making the payment and then getting airmails deposited, what I meant was they do correspond in that if you have a balance of 200.00 and you make a payment of 100.00 you will receive airmails only on the 100.00 payment you make.
    We use our master card for business and pleasure and I make several payments to my master card each month from different accounts.
    Huh??? You get the airmiles for the $$ charged to your account for the statement period. It should have nothing to do with the amount you pay off on the account. You should look at one of your statements and see the amount of purchases for the month and the amount of airmiles posted to your account. You can access your statements online.
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If I redeem airmiles at the checkout to buy GC, will I get 200 as well? tnx
    I wondered the same thing.

I just noticed this offer is only good Saturday and Sunday.
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Huh??? You get the airmiles for the $$ charged to your account for the statement period. It should have nothing to do with the amount you pay off on the account. You should look at one of your statements and see the amount of purchases for the month and the amount of airmiles posted to your account. You can access your statements online.

I pay the balance of my MasterCard off completely every month so for me the amounts (the amounts charged and payments made) should always correspond, but, I was under the impression that you will only receive airmails based on the amount of your payments not any outstanding balance. otherwise a person could charge 10,000 get the airmails and then take years to pay it off. I see lots of room for scammers here. I just assumed that the miles I received were base on my payments not my charges. In any case I am just seeing a different system of depositing the airmails, it used to be only once a month on a set date but lately not always.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I pay the balance of my MasterCard off completely every month so for me the amounts (the amounts charged and payments made) should always correspond, but, I was under the impression that you will only receive airmails based on the amount of your payments not any outstanding balance. otherwise a person could charge 10,000 get the airmails and then take years to pay it off. I see lots of room for scammers here. I just assumed that the miles I received were base on my payments not my charges. In any case I am just seeing a different system of depositing the airmails, it used to be only once a month on a set date but lately not always.
    Umm no. Yes you could charge $10000 and depending on your card get airmiles say you have the 1 mile per $20 card you would get 500 miles. Thats around $50. They bank would be very very pleased if you didn't pay that off right away because based on 20% interest they would make $2000 in a year for the measly 500 miles they gave you. That's why these rewards cards are really only good if you ALWAYS pay off your balance.
    operabob and jennrav like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine are still being charged monthly. I'm not sure when it was posted but the last one is dated March 13 (my cutoff date), the previous months are similar.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    I wondered the same thing.

I just noticed this offer is only good Saturday and Sunday.

o, well, I guess I have to skip it, as I was planning to do it today...

LOL I feel rich with 1500 air miles that I got from AMEX sign up...
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the advice regarding airmails and BMO master card, ok so I have now gone back thru my last 12 most worth of records and it appears that I always get my am deposited on the 21st, the day after my statement comes out. It looks like the other am's credits I was seeing (on random dates) is because I had complained because of missing airmails and they then credited me the missing miles. I wished we had a BMO in our small town, I see that they also offer a BMO debit card. I am an ONYX collector and get 1 am for every 15.00 spent on my m/c, does anyone know what rate would be applicable with a BMO debit card?
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the advice regarding airmails and BMO master card, ok so I have now gone back thru my last 12 most worth of records and it appears that I always get my am deposited on the 21st, the day after my statement comes out. It looks like the other am's credits I was seeing (on random dates) is because I had complained because of missing airmails and they then credited me the missing miles. I wished we had a BMO in our small town, I see that they also offer a BMO debit card. I am an ONYX collector and get 1 am for every 15.00 spent on my m/c, does anyone know what rate would be applicable with a BMO debit card?
    The bank account is pretty much useless! I think it's 1 mile per $40 and then the account itself has a monthly fee of like $13 a month or something. I just use my credit cards to pay for pretty much everything and have a low fee bank account that allows me 10 transactions a month and it waves my monthly fee for minimum balance.
    operabob and maple7 like this.

Thread Information