User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You dealt with a bunch of jackasses !!!

For the life of me I cannot believe how stores treat people and get away with it !!!!

I hope you get some kind of satisfaction when you make your complaint, because you deserve it.

Never met a dog or coupon I didn't like.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry you had a bad experience. I like CT but try not to go there too often (sorry I realize you are a Cdn company but too difficult to deal with at times!!). With the VIM yesterday I just went to FreshCo since they had it on for $1. Will gladly pay the 13 cents tax than deal with CT and coupons (not a good combination).
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

that is awful. I am so sorry. It's so sad that you were treated as if you were doing something wrong, when all you were doing was shopping smart. We shouldn't be treated like criminals when we aren't doing anything wrong.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

What's up with Zellers, Canadian Tire and Rexall? They all make it so difficult to shop at their stores and use coupons. I've pretty much given up on all of them. I'll stick to Walmart and London Drugs when it comes to using coupons.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

So sorry to hear about this horrible experience you had. I hope this gets resolved for you.
    No one should be treated this way!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I consider myself very fortunate. The CT that we go to has very decent customer service (not outstanding, but decent). My DH went this morning to get the Snuggles and they gave him the overage and applied it to the taxes, though he had to do separate transactions.

I am so sorry that you were treated badly. In this economy, it amazes me that retailers haven't got the concept of customer service to keep people coming back.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

that is awful! if you call head office you should let them know of this post and how so many others feel similar! Retailers need to know that custoemrs do have opinions, lasting opinions, especially now that so many stores price match

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they have a 1800 number for customer relations. You have to call the store to get it. They will file the complaint and the owner will get a copy. They will also do a follow up on the complaint. you are also entitles to the $10.00 off scop.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

here is the number 1-800-387-8803

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

no wonder its called crappy tire. crappy company to work for, crappy customer service

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I didn't really pay attention, but I think there was a 'bonus pack' food saver on special, maybe you grabbed the reg. item?? Also, can't believe the way that cashier acted! What a snob.
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaelmo View Post
    no wonder its called crappy tire. crappy company to work for, crappy customer service
    Seriously, I don't have crippling panic attacks like when I was at Loblaws, but DAAAMN, they've treated me so badly in the four months I've been there. Only doing 15-20 hours now to supplement my 33 hours at another store. And even that's a strain on me...I've been moved around to 4 different positions in those 4 months, and only one of them I really wanted out of (cash of course!)
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

You should always bring a copy of the store policy with you. However I feel very sad for you. You should def. contact head office. Remember to mention times, dates etc. Did you get the mgrs name? Don't forget to mention the scop policy too.
    P.S. I'm from Belleville and have family in the area.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

That's horrible,I hope you can forget about the way you were treated as It's a shame that as a customer you have to fight to buy something I guess they have to much money,keep using coupons as they are not illegal keep on saving
    ALL THE BEST!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lekate View Post
    I didn't really pay attention, but I think there was a 'bonus pack' food saver on special, maybe you grabbed the reg. item?? Also, can't believe the way that cashier acted! What a snob.

That was the one I was trying to buy it came with 4 extras rolls in it. I won't let this go I am going to call but not until Monday so I don't get any weekend run around. Thanks everyone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information