User Tag List

Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Original post has been updated with a new list. Add your name to the December list if you want to place an order for k-cups
    Last edited by crispiecreme; Thu, Dec 1st, 2011 at 01:02 AM.

Trading Score
    343 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Originally post has been updated with a new list. Add your name to the December list if you want to place an order for k-cups
    I've added my name to December's list & Not PM'd you as directed LOL

Good luck on your exams!
    DO YOU LIKE FREE!! SO DO WE!!
    EARN AMAZON.CA GIFT CERTIFICATES (AND MUCH MORE!!) JUST FOR SEARCHING THE WEB!! IT'S EASY AND FREE!!
    SWAGBUCKS IS WHERE IT'S AT SO DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP TODAY!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BFMamaOf2

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Thank you!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!!!!!

Added my name for 4 -- good luck on your exams
    Last edited by happy_me24; Wed, Nov 30th, 2011 at 10:42 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ohh K-cups thank you very much.
    Please add me to your list
    thank you
    w.

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by dubl u View Post
    Ohh K-cups thank you very much.
    Please add me to your list
    thank you
    w.
    Dubl u, it's a wiki thread, you can add yourself to the list! but I will do it for ya this time!!!

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

For all you folks ordering coffee. I thought I would just review the coffee we have tried thus far, either from Crispie or from other sources.

Kenya coffee- Strong, We didn't like it
    Donut Shop- Odd tasting Not a hit
    Timothy White Chocolate-BLEeech. Gets stuck in the machine. Tastes like coconut milk. Hubby will drink it, but he is like Mikey and will eat anything. Seems to be popular on the website, but not in our house hold.
    Folgers Lively Columbian- My favorite. Is a nice taste, strong but not over bearing
    Vanhoutte Butterscotch- I love this one!
    Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee-Pretty darn good imo, not as good as the Butterscotch above
    VAnhoutte House Blends-ok, for an average Coffee but I like the Folgers way better

Folgers DECAF and Vanhoutte Decaf- Both good, but Folgers wins it on a medium sized cup, but Vanhoutte for a Large sized cup

Folgers Vanilla Biscotti- not for us. Odd taste, if you like biscotti, you might like this one.

Timothys Irish Cream- Hubby likes it, I can drink it, but not an irish cream fan

VAnhoutte Belgian Chocolate: This is a yummy coffee! Haven't got it in cups, but do have it for the my k cup.

Hope this helps someone trying to make a decision!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    For all you folks ordering coffee. I thought I would just review the coffee we have tried thus far, either from Crispie or from other .

Timothy White Chocolate-BLEeech. Gets stuck in the machine. Tastes like coconut milk. Hubby will drink it, but he is like Mikey and will eat anything. Seems to be popular on the website, but not in our house hold.
    Folgers Lively Columbian- My favorite. Is a nice taste, strong but not over bearing
    Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee-Pretty darn good imo, not as good as the Butterscotch above
    VAnhoutte House Blends-ok, for an average Coffee but I like the Folgers way better

Folgers DECAF and Vanhoutte Decaf- Both good, but Folgers wins it on a medium sized cup, but Vanhoutte for a Large sized cup

Folgers Vanilla Biscotti- not for us. Odd taste, if you like biscotti, you might like this one.

Timothys Irish Cream- Hubby likes it, I can drink it, but not an irish cream fan

VAnhoutte Belgian Chocolate: This is a yummy coffee! Haven't got it in cups, but do have it for the my k cup.

Vanhoutte Rasperry chocolate truffle -YUM

Jenny~Bear
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Just a quick note everyone - I'm a student and I'm heading in to finals VERY SOON! So, I'm going to try and get through the first portion of the list, but I may not be able to get through the next portion (names between the perforated lines) until end of next week. Sorry, but I hope you all understand that my studies come first

Thanks for your patience!
    For all you folks ordering coffee. I thought I would just review the coffee we have tried thus far, either from Crispie or from other sources.

Thanks for the review... We just got the Keuring machine this past weekend so we are trying the cups that came in the smaple pack...

Any recomendations for a French Vanilla???

Which hot chocolate is best???

TIA,
    Jenn
    Wanna earn free gift cards just for searching the web? Join SWAGBUCKS http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jennybear

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!!!!! I'm a loof, I actually don't drink coffee - I use my Keurig for tea! LOL! Itsjill, this is great!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spice_43 View Post
    Thanks for the review... We just got the Keuring machine this past weekend so we are trying the cups that came in the smaple pack...

Any recomendations for a French Vanilla???

Which hot chocolate is best???

TIA,
    Jenn
    Not sure which hot chocolates are good but no one in my house (not even the kids) likes Green Mountain Hot Cocoa ~ would NOT recommend it

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by qponmum View Post
    Vanhoutte Rasperry chocolate truffle -YUM
    This is what I am going to get next time FOR SURE

Looks like we have Green mountain French Vanilla and the hubby says its alright, not great though
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

This is just to let you all know.....this trader is the crispiest-cremeiest....she is awesome...i have done reg coupon trades and coffee delivered to my house ...she rocks...friendly, fast and generous
    ....just be happy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I guess I'm missing it...what are you looking for in trade?
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
    This is just to let you all know.....this trader is the crispiest-cremeiest....she is awesome...i have done reg coupon trades and coffee delivered to my house ...she rocks...friendly, fast and generous
    Thanks, saddlebag!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    I guess I'm missing it...what are you looking for in trade?
    Sara, read the original post! All info is there!

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I would like 2

Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information