User Tag List

Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

wow you just continue to get slammed by people dont you. i think you are doing a fantastic thing for us. hehe i may have had too much coffee already today lol

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post
    wow you just continue to get slammed by people dont you. i think you are doing a fantastic thing for us. hehe i may have had too much coffee already today lol
    Haha. Spread love not hate! It's a good motto to stick by - I try my best.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe there is a ''Huge'' difference between the company ''Willingly'' sending you one. And you getting 500 thru a ''friend''. I think that is a huge misuse of coupons and is gives legit couponers a bad wrap. Therefore in the long run screwing all SCR'S. It's like a couponer going and taking the ''entire'' tearpad and then going and selling them for a huge profit when the rest of us can't find one for the life of us.
    And don't get me wrong I think it is an amazing deal for the people that are purchasing them, but I think that is also why you have soooooo many people coming to your defense. And if you think this has no effect on all couponers, just look at how they have cracked down on wording, sizes and store policies. If this continues there will be no deals for any of us

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponRogue View Post
    I believe there is a ''Huge'' difference between the company ''Willingly'' sending you one. And you getting 500 thru a ''friend''. I think that is a huge misuse of coupons and is gives legit couponers a bad wrap. Therefore in the long run screwing all SCR'S. It's like a couponer going and taking the ''entire'' tearpad and then going and selling them for a huge profit when the rest of us can't find one for the life of us.
    And don't get me wrong I think it is an amazing deal for the people that are purchasing them, but I think that is also why you have soooooo many people coming to your defense. And if you think this has no effect on all couponers, just look at how they have cracked down on wording, sizes and store policies. If this continues there will be no deals for any of us
    Valid point. However, we all have our hook-ups and ways we get our coupons. Should he have a problem with it, or if it causes him any distress he will let me know.

Furthermore, I think people are coming to my defense because the ones who have insinuated that this isn't legit haven't been polite about it. There really is no need to be rude. If you have an issue, PM me - it's that simple. But there is no need to draw out rude and/or insinuating remarks when there is no proof otherwise. That is why, I believe, people are coming to my defense.

How companies and stores choose to dictate coupon policy/wording is out of my hands. Of the 20+ million consumers in this country, there is a lot to take into account.

It's clear that you and I will not come to level ground on this issue. Let us both agree to disagree. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    And, no he won't get fired. These codes are FPC's, just like any other FPC given out by other companies. He is free to give however many he wants to however many people he so chooses, given that he stays within a certain quota or "budget" of FPC's each month.

So just for clarification, the company is fully aware that your ''hook-up'' is providing you with his entire quota of FPC'S. The company is also aware that you are selling those FPC'S.............

I am in no way intending to make you look bad or imply that you are a bad person. I only wish to illustrate that although it may seem innocent, it's not right and your friend could get fired for this if the company found out.
    However you justify it, it is wrong.

I will no longer be replying to this post. my point has been made.
    We need to hold ourselves to a high coupon standard to people like me that are new. Otherwise why don't we all just start shoplifting.

Thank you

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

So just for clarification, the company is fully aware that your ''hook-up'' is providing you with his entire quota of FPC'S. The company is also aware that you are selling those FPC'S.............

I am in no way intending to make you look bad or imply that you are a bad person. I only wish to illustrate that although it may seem innocent, it's not right and your friend could get fired for this if the company found out.

We need to hold ourselves to a high coupon standard to people like me that are new. Otherwise why don't we all just start shoplifting.

Thank you
    Thank you for your opinion, CouponRogue. I wish you the best in your couponing endeavours, whatever they may be.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Thank you so much for responding so quickly to my very first post
    Do you believe that the company intended him to give them to you, to profit from on such a large scale?
    Although crispie is profiting from trading these FPC's, she does a LOT of work in order to do so. She also has to put up with a lot and deal with much criticism. She continues to do this and is always a pleasure to deal with

I know that I could not be so polite and kind while putting up with all that she has on SC

Thanks crispie for continuing to do this and fueling my caffeine addiction

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Crispie! You are so Classy!

If I could get my hands on these, I would do the same as you!! I think if anyone on here was able to get these FPCS they would be doing if for more gain then you are!

You Rock Girl
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by qponmum View Post
    Although crispie is profiting from trading these FPC's, she does a LOT of work in order to do so. She also has to put up with a lot and deal with much criticism. She continues to do this and is always a pleasure to deal with

I know that I could not be so polite and kind while putting up with all that she has on SC

Thanks crispie for continuing to do this and fueling my caffeine addiction
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    Crispie! You are so Classy!

If I could get my hands on these, I would do the same as you!! I think if anyone on here was able to get these FPCS they would be doing if for more gain then you are!

You Rock Girl
    Thanks to the both of you.

Notice how CouponRogue joined Feb 12, 2012...which just happens to be today. Her first 4 and only posts were made on this thread, today. I can't help but think that this person is either a troll or someone who just joined specifically to put me on blast. Either way, I'm not overly bothered.
    Last edited by crispiecreme; Sun, Feb 12th, 2012 at 06:28 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Thank you
    I'm sure your mother told you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all....

I'm not sure why what she does happens to bother you so much. If you don't like it, stop reading the thread and move along.

Comparing stealing a whole tearpad and trading keurig codes is hardly the same thing. Everyone has the possibilty of finding a tearpad, it's all about timing and class. NOT everyone has access to Keurig codes to share.

Thank you for joining smartcanucks, looking forward to POSITIVE posts from you.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

CouponRouge,

Being new to SC you may not know etiquite.....but to openly challenge someone here is not looked upon nicely. IF you do not personally agree with what Crispiecreme is doing here that is ok......but please do not ask her to explain herself. It is no different than someone trading certain coupons they REALLY REALLY want to someone else on this fourm for a gift card because they don't have any coupons the trader is asking for. This will likely become more clear as you begin to trade with others.

Crispiecreme is wonderful to offer this to us through this fourm and I just feel like I had to "have her back" on this since she is doing nothing wrong.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

I just can't get over how many people think this is wrong. YES, she is asking for GC's, but...I will GLADLY give her what she is looking for as she is doing all the "dirty work". PM'ing so many people, placing all the orders, etc...it seems like quite a job, and in my opinion, what she's asking for is reasonable - $5 for a pack of k-cups is completely fine by me. Crispie, it sucks that it seems like you have to defend yourself daily...not sure how you do it.

The concept is such a simple one...if you don't like it, move on...why even waste your energy? She has better things to do that sit here and defend herself. If you have questions, read through the thread, she's answered everything thrown at her in here somewhere.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenp View Post
    I just can't get over how many people think this is wrong. YES, she is asking for GC's, but...I will GLADLY give her what she is looking for as she is doing all the "dirty work". PM'ing so many people, placing all the orders, etc...it seems like quite a job, and in my opinion, what she's asking for is reasonable - $5 for a pack of k-cups is completely fine by me. Crispie, it sucks that it seems like you have to defend yourself daily...not sure how you do it.

The concept is such a simple one...if you don't like it, move on...why even waste your energy? She has better things to do that sit here and defend herself. If you have questions, read through the thread, she's answered everything thrown at her in here somewhere.
    +1
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm pretty sure I was never "sold" any FPC for Keurig. I believe rather that I TRADED a gift card. I enjoyed the benefits from that trade as I sipped away at my Timothy's hot chocolate watching my son play hockey last night.
    I appreciate all the effort that Crispie puts into this and have no problem with her reaping equal benefits from the trade.
    Cheers!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kipatter View Post
    I'm pretty sure I was never "sold" any FPC for Keurig. I believe rather that I TRADED a gift card. I enjoyed the benefits from that trade as I sipped away at my Timothy's hot chocolate watching my son play hockey last night.
    I appreciate all the effort that Crispie puts into this and have no problem with her reaping equal benefits from the trade.
    Cheers!

like you i totally agree

Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread Information