Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post
    I got a call from ups saying they want to charge me 42 dollars to let my coffee across the border wtf I thought It came fedex. Anyone else with this issue
    Crispie please inbox me as I can't from my cell
    If you ordered by Keurig.com, it says the 9.99 fee is for the brokerage etc. UPS are scam artists, tell them to go take a hike with their extortion fees. Had enough of them in the online business. FedEx is worse, they deliver your stuff then mail you a bill 4 to 6 weeks later! I had it out with them one day on the phone when they did that. Ended up going to a customs office to clear it myself. Never again!
    Tbites likes this.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

This is very discouraging. I ordered once before (4 boxes) and received them and sent off my GC. That was a few months ago, and this month I was "lucky" enough to get squeezed onto the extra list. Ordered my 5 boxes, and right after receiving the email confirmations, I went and bought the Winners GC and sent it (along with the receipt, just in case there was a problem with it) off to the address provided. Now I guess I have no coffee and no proof that I sent my end of the trade...I just put it in a "Thank You" notecard and sent it regular mail. I guess I've learned a lesson. Still, it's very discouraging that so many people, like me, who don't have extra money to spare and who traded in good faith have lost money on this, if that is in fact the case. I appreciate anyone who is updating...since I have a sick baby girl right now, I don't have time to slog through the pages and pages of posts, so thanks to those of you who post summaries of how things are going. If anyone collects the names, etc, of those of us who sent trades and didn't receive this batch of coffee, feel free to let me know and I'll add myself to that list too (unless of course my coffee arrives in the meantime...yup, I'm an eternal optimist!)
    Check out Swagbucks...it's a great way to stock up on gift cards for free!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/garysmom

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Well you can now add me to the ever growing list

I did a trade in the past and it went fine (for the FREE coffee) so it never crossed my mind she would do this.

I am in contact with Keurig and will keep everyone udated on any news.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

FYI , she was running this scam all the way up til March 10 when she sent my confirmations.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Garysmom View Post
    This is very discouraging. I ordered once before (4 boxes) and received them and sent off my GC. That was a few months ago, and this month I was "lucky" enough to get squeezed onto the extra list. Ordered my 5 boxes, and right after receiving the email confirmations, I went and bought the Winners GC and sent it (along with the receipt, just in case there was a problem with it) off to the address provided. Now I guess I have no coffee and no proof that I sent my end of the trade...I just put it in a "Thank You" notecard and sent it regular mail. I guess I've learned a lesson. Still, it's very discouraging that so many people, like me, who don't have extra money to spare and who traded in good faith have lost money on this, if that is in fact the case. I appreciate anyone who is updating...since I have a sick baby girl right now, I don't have time to slog through the pages and pages of posts, so thanks to those of you who post summaries of how things are going. If anyone collects the names, etc, of those of us who sent trades and didn't receive this batch of coffee, feel free to let me know and I'll add myself to that list too (unless of course my coffee arrives in the meantime...yup, I'm an eternal optimist!)
    I have some swampland for you too, wanna buy??? Sorry GM but the coffee is not coming now or anytime.But I read that you have the receipt from the GC, does it not have the number on it. I mean it is a long shot as the card is probably empty now...but if you can contact Winners with the number, you might be able to cancel it. Otherwise, we who won't sit and take it, will try and defend you!

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Well you can now add me to the ever growing list

I did a trade in the past and it went fine (for the FREE coffee) so it never crossed my mind she would do this.

I am in contact with Keurig and will keep everyone udated on any news.
    I did likewise. Ordered in January and it went fine, so ordered again. Like Garysmom, I was not on the original list but crispie told me that there were spots open and I could get 10 boxes. So I ordered 5 for me and 5 for my brother in law. Last time I waited for the cups to arrive before sending the gift card. Because it went so well last time, I sent the $50 right away this time! DOH!

As mentioned previously on one of these pages (I think it was mckbutterfly who pointed it out) it is easy to doctor up a Keurig email. You just hit forward and you can edit it to say whatever you wanted it to say.

Here is the proof:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Can somebody please pm me the email address to forward my confirmation emails to keurig.
    Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just compared the confirmation email from January to the one in March and they are totally different! Now that I look at it, yes there is a difference. But even if I had compared the two back when I ordered them, I more then likely would have just thought, well companies change things... and would never have questioned it anyhow.

But for those who have previous ones to compare to, have a look and see if the one you got this time looks different then last time.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jackie721red View Post
    Can somebody please pm me the email address to forward my confirmation emails to keurig.
    Thanks
    inquiries at keurig.com

(written this way to protect spam bots from capturing it)

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

Stupidly, I do not have the receipt...I sent it in the envelope with the GC to Crispie in case she had any problem with the card, so that she would know I had not tried to cheat her! I won't do that again, that's for sure! Like I said, live and learn. And I don't REALLY expect the coffee to arrive at this point, but it sure would be surprising and fantastic if they did...like a coffee miracle!!! Ha! Anyway, can keurig DO anything if we forward the confirmations to them??? THanks!
    Check out Swagbucks...it's a great way to stock up on gift cards for free!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/garysmom

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Garysmom View Post
    Stupidly, I do not have the receipt...I sent it in the envelope with the GC to Crispie in case she had any problem with the card, so that she would know I had not tried to cheat her! I won't do that again, that's for sure! Like I said, live and learn. And I don't REALLY expect the coffee to arrive at this point, but it sure would be surprising and fantastic if they did...like a coffee miracle!!! Ha! Anyway, can keurig DO anything if we forward the confirmations to them??? THanks!
    Yes, they can hand the fake orders over to their legal dept.

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    I have some swampland for you too, wanna buy??? Sorry GM but the coffee is not coming now or anytime.But I read that you have the receipt from the GC, does it not have the number on it. I mean it is a long shot as the card is probably empty now...but if you can contact Winners with the number, you might be able to cancel it. Otherwise, we who won't sit and take it, will try and defend you!

I did likewise. Ordered in January and it went fine, so ordered again. Like Garysmom, I was not on the original list but crispie told me that there were spots open and I could get 10 boxes. So I ordered 5 for me and 5 for my brother in law. Last time I waited for the cups to arrive before sending the gift card. Because it went so well last time, I sent the $50 right away this time! DOH!

As mentioned previously on one of these pages (I think it was mckbutterfly who pointed it out) it is easy to doctor up a Keurig email. You just hit forward and you can edit it to say whatever you wanted it to say.

Here is the proof:

I posted one of these i edited myself yesterday and it was deleted by someone. mine was not at all clever like yours.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

The order from Dec that actually arrived said my name on the top of the confirmation but the scammed ones didn't. I admit I didn't even notice at the time.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post
    im in saskatoon at the hospital where she apparently works sally
    She said she was a nursing student. It doesn't really matter since her name was a fake. There is no one registered under that name at the university (well according to email directory).

Given all this, I wonder where she got all those baby FPC she was auctioning off in those high value auctions! I hope they weren't fakes. I'd hate to think everyone that won were using fake FPCs!!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jackie721red View Post
    Thanks
    inquiries at keurig.com

(written this way to protect spam bots from capturing it)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Okay it was a labour of love but it got done!

I have compiled pages 1-77 of this thread into one single pdf file. It is over 56K so I cannot post it as a single PDF but will go try and separate it so it is smaller.

If you want the full version, email me at chrisweaver at rogers.com. Please do not PM, I want to make it easier so if you email, I can hit forward, attach the file and send it!
    Thumpersmom and mcminsen like this.

Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Thread Information