User Tag List

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Well I too have been screwed ,putting it nicely. I just returned home after attending to a family matter,gone 3 weeks only to not receive my 5 boxes of Kcups and seeing all these postings. I live an hour away from this individual and would like to meet face to face. But then they are spineless so they wouldn't be able to stand face to face. Wow I'm in such disbelief!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    Just thought I would share this with the rest of us who are still waiting for our Cups to arrive. This arrived in my email this morning:

Does someone sound a bit bitter to anyone? Oh and this person was nice enough to point out that" I think you owe everyone in your community an apology for your lack of intelligence in this matter. "

Yes that would be me... I am sorry for recognizing that there are no orders coming, that the order numbers are false. I am sorry for phoning Keuring to confirm my orders and I am sorry for them telling me that all six order numbers were fake and did not exist anywhere in the Keurig system. I am sorry for letting anyone know that if you are waitng for over 1 month for your order from keurig.com that you placed with Jess, I did not realize until being told in this email that there "is at the worst, a shipping issues". I guess that sometimes orders you place with Keurig in February take a bit longer then the order that you placed online with Keurig and got delivered to your Canadian house front door in FIVE DAYS AFTER YOU PLACED YOUR OWN ORDER WITH KEURIG. Yes you read that right, there is apparantly (according to this person who wishes to remain anonymous and who uses gmail so that the IP cannot be traced back to them) a shipping issue with all the orders that were placed with crispiecreme in Feb and March, but Keurig has not problem shipping an order that is placed by myself online and gets it to me in five days!

So I apologize to everyone... I shall now go jump back on the turnip truck that I fell off!
    A shipping issue? Seriously? So all the people who have spoken with a representative of Keurig and been told that they have been scammed and that the orders didn't exist, like myself, are just misinformed?

How cowardly for someone to send that to you anonymously.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

wow I am pretty much speechless...um how did they even e-mail you to begin with ? so apparently if they had your e-mail addy you must know them....that is a fairly pathetic and cowardly way to try and back up the trader who scammed everyone.....but apparently Jody and I should hop on your Turnip truck also !!!lol

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Well.. If it obviously wasn't an official keurig or reputable keurig source (Eg. @keurig.com or @keurigrep.com) it should be taken with a grain of salt, or add it to your complaint with your police report since it's from an non reputable source and it's harassment after the fact. You were probably targeted because you were encouraging everyone to file a police report, and usually when people are on the defensive they get mad. Anyone can go make a g-mail account right now and send off any e-mails they'd like. And, you can trace g-mail e-mails, you can google how to or PM me for details. You can trace any e-mail, you just have to know how to and know what to look for. Sometimes a variety of numbers that look like IPs will come up. See what you can do and send that information to a mod.

No turnip wagon ride for anyone! lol
    Last edited by PinkLincoln; Fri, Apr 6th, 2012 at 01:43 AM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

well that's the strangest thing I have ever read! and call me dumb, but I don't understand it at all! what was the point?

those orders that did go through - they really did come from Keurig, right? they weren't Chinese knock offs sent from who knows where? making the "shipping issue" sound more logical, coming from China and all...

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    Just thought I would share this with the rest of us who are still waiting for our Cups to arrive. This arrived in my email this morning:

Does someone sound a bit bitter to anyone? Oh and this person was nice enough to point out that" I think you owe everyone in your community an apology for your lack of intelligence in this matter. "

Yes that would be me... I am sorry for recognizing that there are no orders coming, that the order numbers are false. I am sorry for phoning Keuring to confirm my orders and I am sorry for them telling me that all six order numbers were fake and did not exist anywhere in the Keurig system. I am sorry for letting anyone know that if you are waitng for over 1 month for your order from keurig.com that you placed with Jess, I did not realize until being told in this email that there "is at the worst, a shipping issues". I guess that sometimes orders you place with Keurig in February take a bit longer then the order that you placed online with Keurig and got delivered to your Canadian house front door in FIVE DAYS AFTER YOU PLACED YOUR OWN ORDER WITH KEURIG. Yes you read that right, there is apparantly (according to this person who wishes to remain anonymous and who uses gmail so that the IP cannot be traced back to them) a shipping issue with all the orders that were placed with crispiecreme in Feb and March, but Keurig has not problem shipping an order that is placed by myself online and gets it to me in five days!

So I apologize to everyone... I shall now go jump back on the turnip truck that I fell off!
    !!!!!!!!

This is just the weirdest thing ever!
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I don't get that email ...

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

In all honesty i'm not bitter about this...mind you i never sent gc ahead of time...waited until i had the order in my hand. Too bad it's over, but it was good while it lasted.
    qponmum likes this.
    ....just be happy

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

So we have been talking with Keurig about this. Have now discovered that "crispiecreme" is not a real person, it is a group of people who have done this several times. Very organized crime. Started us out with small orders then got us wanting more.. then suckered us all for much more money and most likely they are off to start in a different area with another scam. Every order that we received, someone was getting billed on their credit card as sending a gift. Keurig got took for thousands of dollars. I have been kicking myself for ordering so much the last time, but of course thought we should stock up in case "she" decides not to do it the next month... little did we know it was going to come to an end before we got the last order. These people are probably sitting around at their computers & high five-ing eachother everytime they reel in another sucker! Very frustrating. The whole situation just makes me sick.

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftymom75 View Post
    So we have been talking with Keurig about this. Have now discovered that "crispiecreme" is not a real person, it is a group of people who have done this several times. Very organized crime. Started us out with small orders then got us wanting more.. then suckered us all for much more money and most likely they are off to start in a different area with another scam. Every order that we received, someone was getting billed on their credit card as sending a gift. Keurig got took for thousands of dollars. I have been kicking myself for ordering so much the last time, but of course thought we should stock up in case "she" decides not to do it the next month... little did we know it was going to come to an end before we got the last order. These people are probably sitting around at their computers & high five-ing eachother everytime they reel in another sucker! Very frustrating. The whole situation just makes me sick.

so are we supposed to do something?
    i have a signature from paras singh. youd think the police could use that towards helping to find these people.

when did keurig tell u this?

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I'm glad I have a Tassimo coffee maker -- please PM me if anyone is able to run a similar offer for cheap/free Tassimo discs as I would totally be interested
    LOL
    Seriously though - As a coffee drinker, I am sorry for your loss
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Well I guess people dont feel the need since the user is banned and can't trade anyway
    exactly.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Was told on the phone this morning, well my DH did the talking with them. They even brought up the "crispiecreme" without telling them about her. It's such a good scam that they won't get caught... they've been doing it awhile. I guess they get access to a bunch of credit card numbers and then bill out k-cup gifts then turn around & charge us for them. They said that there's nothing we can do... and nothing they can do either. Our money is gone. Just told us the safest place on the internet to buy keurig from is from their site. I'm still going to continue looking into it. There's gotta be a way to get these scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh1978 View Post
    so are we supposed to do something?
    i have a signature from paras singh. youd think the police could use that towards helping to find these people.

when did keurig tell u this?

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftymom75 View Post
    Was told on the phone this morning, well my DH did the talking with them. They even brought up the "crispiecreme" without telling them about her. It's such a good scam that they won't get caught... they've been doing it awhile. I guess they get access to a bunch of credit card numbers and then bill out k-cup gifts then turn around & charge us for them. They said that there's nothing we can do... and nothing they can do either. Our money is gone. Just told us the safest place on the internet to buy keurig from is from their site. I'm still going to continue looking into it. There's gotta be a way to get these scammers.
    so did these people work for Keurig?

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh1978 View Post
    so did these people work for Keurig?
    Oh NO not at all. These are Not Keurig employees. They had nothing to do with the company at all. Just really good at what they do. Scamming people out of money. They are just a group of people who get a hold of credit card numbers and find different ways to make money off the credit cards. In this case charging peoples credit cards to send gifts (k-cups) to people making us think that this jess had fpc's for the products. That is how we would get the invoice with a $0 balance because someone out there in the world sent a gift of k-cups to us.

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast

Thread Information