User Tag List

Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I have been watching/reading this thread with sadness and disgust ever since the 'deal' went sour. But something Meesh 1978 just wrote makes me think....he/she has a signature from paras singh. Was it not a "p.singh" that was involved with the sulley deal? Is it not entirely possible that crispiecreme and his/her associates had to do with that? And/or the optimum points theft a few months back? Sorry, I know we're supposed to stick to facts only, but my goodness, it seems that maybe this is a much bigger scam than first thought. I am very sorry to all of the people who got scammed, and I am very, very hopeful that these crooks will get caught and prosecuted.
    hcao, Garysmom and 123knez like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Everytime I think about this, it just makes me sick. Someone must be at the physical address, either to relay the mail to the scammer, or for the scammer to collect in the mis sorted bin if it's a student residence. The scammer must have access to the mail somehow. Though with the made up identities there's no way to tell if it's some 300lb guy named Fred or an actual woman, or even if the pictures she had were real. Though for anything to actually be done it should be reported. Not only did she steal gcs from everyone but it is suggested she committed credit card fraud of some kind. So, report whatever information you have. If this person is stealing cards, she could have stolen some poor girls id and her Facebook pictures and voila, fake person.
    FallenPixels, hcao and auntiewoo like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    Everytime I think about this, it just makes me sick. Someone must be at the physical address, either to relay the mail to the scammer, or for the scammer to collect in the mis sorted bin if it's a student residence. The scammer must have access to the mail somehow. Though with the made up identities there's no way to tell if it's some 300lb guy named Fred or an actual woman, or even if the pictures she had were real. Though for anything to actually be done it should be reported. Not only did she steal gcs from everyone but it is suggested she committed credit card fraud of some kind. So, report whatever information you have. If this person is stealing cards, she could have stolen some poor girls id and her Facebook pictures and voila, fake person.
    Some of have done all we could possibly do to the best of our abilities. The problem is, we have a police force who is looking at this as being "one person got s***ed out of $50... big deal." Instead of "Wait a minute, it is not this one person that lost $50... there is more like 100 that are out of $5000!!!!"

I spent 25 minutes on the phone with the head of the fraud unit and more or less he told me that this won't even get investigated. Heck my police told me to sue in small claims court to get back my $50!! Problem is, A) I am in Ontario, this person is in Saskatewan. B) By the time I did the suit and tried to serve it in Saskatoon, University will be over and this person more then likely will no longer live at 1100 Temperance Street. C) It costs $75 just to file the claim itself, then more to mail it to her, more to file for a default judgement against her and finally D) Even with a judgement in my favour, it is trying to get the money back that would more then likely be a total waste of time, money and energy!

Therefore, believe it or not folks, we all lost our money (this has nothing to do with gift cards or K cups in reality, this now about losing money.... and this person is going to get off scott free and be able to come back here or elsewhere and start separating more people from their hard earned cash@q
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by auntiewoo View Post
    I have been watching/reading this thread with sadness and disgust ever since the 'deal' went sour. But something Meesh 1978 just wrote makes me think....he/she has a signature from paras singh. Was it not a "p.singh" that was involved with the sulley deal? Is it not entirely possible that crispiecreme and his/her associates had to do with that? And/or the optimum points theft a few months back? Sorry, I know we're supposed to stick to facts only, but my goodness, it seems that maybe this is a much bigger scam than first thought. I am very sorry to all of the people who got scammed, and I am very, very hopeful that these crooks will get caught and prosecuted.
    I think there are many of us here that feel that way. Problem is you need a police force who is willing to take this scam seriously and do something! That, my fellow SC'er, is certainly NOT the Saskatoon Police Department!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    wow I am pretty much speechless...um how did they even e-mail you to begin with ? so apparently if they had your e-mail addy you must know them....that is a fairly pathetic and cowardly way to try and back up the trader who scammed everyone.....but apparently Jody and I should hop on your Turnip truck also !!!lol
    I obtained a gmail address of a person renting their apartment at 1100 Temperance Street, so I emailed the person and asked for help. That person wrote back the next day saying they were the "landlord" and wanted me to immediately send them all the receipts I had from crispiescheme and send copies of all of the pm's and emails to this person.

Needless to say, I ignored that and wrote back saying to the effect of "If you the real landlord, you should be on our site and not allowing your tenants to commit theft and fraud in your building." That message got ignored, then suddenly out of the blue, I get a forward from the same email, which is claimed to be from someone named Heather, who is a member of Smart Canucks and who is not happy with all the "threats, lies and disgusting stuff being posted about CC. This person claimed in the email that she had just received her order that day and had talked with several other SC members that got their order that day too. They went on to say that it was a shipping problem with Keurig because the new Coffee Maker coming out and that this is not a scam in any way.

I thought I would humour myself, and wrote her back saying if this was true that she got her order, why was she emailing and not posting it in the thread so that people would see that orders are coming through and that might calm things down in here. I also reminded the person that crispiescheme went AWOL since last February 20 and if there was nothing to hide and everything was legit, why no communication???

Guess what the reply was from Heather? YEP NOTHING! It was one or two days after that, I received that email referenced. It was deleted after being shared here and the email address sent directly to my spam filters. All quiet now... I figured that morons like that do not even deserve a reply... it would be a waste of my time even typing it!

Sorry would have shared this information earlier but didn't want to release details while things were being worked on. Now since it is obvious that nothing is going to happen, I shared it.

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Well this person that headed up the scam probably is not even in Saskatchewan by the sounds of it. And it was a name they picked out of a hat to use to con us. The person that set out to scam us wouldn't use their real name. I really hate that this all happened to us all.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

@theweavesdad, i am sorry to hear that your efforts with the police were all for naught. I don't know if you or anyone else who was scammed attempted to contact the media or any of those 'consumer protection' news reporters that work for different tv stations, but that's the only other thing i could think of to see if they could encourage law enforcement to take a look at this. Anyway, I'm not saying you have to. I am sure you put in a lot of time and effort in the last few weeks, and on top of that you have your personal loss with your wife, so definitely more stress in your life than anyone deserves. I just kept thinking about this last night and how 'crispiecreme' ROAK'd all those optimum points a few months back then several people had theirs stolen, and then there was the sulley1234 thing with all those people being scammed and I thought the name p.singh was involved with that, and Meesh1978 mentioned that name in a post. Plus the address being the same/or similar. I dunno. Anyway, the whole thing is awful and I really do hope that the 'next' time they scam people (and you know they WILL somewhere, sometime), they get caught.
    hcao and nicolthepickle like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Auntie: I have thought along the lines of what you said, but honestly would even know where to start with it. Plus I don't know if they really would do anything if someone like me contacted them. Again it is the whole "small" appearance of it vs. what we know is a much larger thing.

That said, I think the names in this are real. The address certainly is real, as registered mail has been signed for and the person claimed it at the post office where you must show ID to sign. So something tells me that the real names were used in this.. but it will not matter anyways.
    auntiewoo likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I have a very good feeling that this user who ever they may be will be back and none of us will know until it is too late! Just because they are banned doesn't mean they can't start a new account from a different computer in a different place.

I am sickened by this and am very thankful I trusted my gut feelings about this whole deal from the start.

I am sorry for everyone on SC that got burned

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Well I guess people dont feel the need since the user is banned and can't trade anyway
    Tweetybird999 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I totally agree with the comment of going to the media. Not in an, "I got scammed out of $50" sort of way, but in a, "this is what happened to me. And I'm so concerned that it doesn't happen to others."
    Explain the difficulties in filing a claim, and mention how many people were scammed. How easy it was for them to do it.
    Someone call their local CBC. They would totally do a story on this. And after the CBC calls the Saskatoon Police Department for a comment on the story maybe something will happen.
    auntiewoo likes this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Please stop the speculation guys.
    saddlebag likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    Auntie: I have thought along the lines of what you said, but honestly would even know where to start with it. Plus I don't know if they really would do anything if someone like me contacted them. Again it is the whole "small" appearance of it vs. what we know is a much larger thing.

That said, I think the names in this are real. The address certainly is real, as registered mail has been signed for and the person claimed it at the post office where you must show ID to sign. So something tells me that the real names were used in this.. but it will not matter anyways.
    I am sorry to butt in, however theses cons are pros. If they copied and used other people's credit cards, what is to say they
    are not using forged ID????

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I have a very good feeling that this user who ever they may be will be back and none of us will know until it is too late! Just because they are banned doesn't mean they can't start a new account from a different computer in a different place.

I am sickened by this and am very thankful I trusted my gut feelings about this whole deal from the start.

I am sorry for everyone on SC that got burned
    Yes, and their name and addy is on the blacklist - they are not going to admit they are crispie if they come back with a new account (and will likely provide even more false info), so I stand by what I said, more negs won't make a difference
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Has anybody checked other sites like ours for the same scam?
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

How can you check out other sites?
    I am sure they would not use the same names.

You can try googling coffee scams

I would love to get these scum bags....
    I despise others who knowingly take advantage of others...
    Garysmom likes this.

Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast

Thread Information