User Tag List

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Free Samples from Sample Source! Starts in April!!

Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Well atleast it's nice to know that it's not just me.......I also had an issue where my address was correct EXCEPT it kept putting AB.....and I'm ON. And I clicked. Still reads site maintenance....hopefully they'll just start it over? lol Wishing.......................
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SampleSource Customer Service [email protected]
    6:18 PM (14 minutes ago)

to me

Hi!

Thanks for your note and sorry for the delay in getting back to you - we are currently investigating the issues - stay tuned! We should be back up and running in a couple hours and you can re log-in and pick up where you left off.

Thanks!

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM,
    Subject: Sample source
    Message: I registered and filled out the survey and was offered 7 samples including toothbrush toothpaste scrubbing bubbles, John Frieda, granola bars and razor and sunlight. And the system crashed as I clicked submit to send my samples around 10am. I did not get my confirmation email and now it is only offering me granola bars and John Frieda shampoo.
    And then crashes again. Please tell me if my information was submitted and if the company will be honoring the original 7 samples I was offered?
    Thank you for your time.

shiningmoon likes this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

When did this go live OMG missed it
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

So freakin annoying, been trying all day ( in between Dr. app. ) get a cortisone shot in each elbow tomorrow...... so I need it to be LIVE now Good Luck everyone, I have a feeling I'll miss this one.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for letting us know! From their email it seems the site should be back up around 8-9 pm tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakota2001 View Post

to me

Hi!

Thanks for your note and sorry for the delay in getting back to you - we are currently investigating the issues - stay tuned! We should be back up and running in a couple hours and you can re log-in and pick up where you left off.

Thanks!

Message: I registered and filled out the survey and was offered 7 samples including toothbrush toothpaste scrubbing bubbles, John Frieda, granola bars and razor and sunlight. And the system crashed as I clicked submit to send my samples around 10am. I did not get my confirmation email and now it is only offering me granola bars and John Frieda shampoo.
    And then crashes again. Please tell me if my information was submitted and if the company will be honoring the original 7 samples I was offered?
    Thank you for your time.

~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    When did this go live OMG missed it
    It went live this morning (I'm guessing around 9am EST). But it's been down most of the day, so you may still be in luck!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    It went live this morning (I'm guessing around 9am EST). But it's been down most of the day, so you may still be in luck!
    Thanks
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Back online. My mom just completed hers.

For reference sake, if you answer "other" and "yes" to the questions, you can get all 8 samples.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Was able to sign up for all 8! And I received the confirmation email right away.

Sensodyne Sensitivity Toothpaste

Introducing NEW Sensodyne toothpaste - now with a new flavour!

The #1 recommended sensitivity toothpaste by dental professionals offers continuous sensitivity protection that won't wear off when you eat or drink. Brush your teeth twice a day with Sensodyne for ongoing sensitivity protection

Sensodyne Comfort Toothbrush - Soft

Is your toothbrush too hard or stiff?

Toothbrushes that are too hard or stiff can cause your gums to recede and lead to tooth sensitivity! Sensodyne toothbrushes are soft and designed to provide gentle yet thorough cleaning. From the makers of Sensodyne, the #1 recommended sensitivity toothpaste by dental professionals.

Jergens® Natural Glow™ Firming Daily Moisturizer

Jergens® Natural Glow™ Firming Daily Moisturizer gradually creates fabulous natural-looking colour with a subtle skin darkening complex and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. In as little as seven days of daily use, you'll experience visibly firmer skin

John Frieda® Full Repair™ Full Body Shampoo and Conditioner

It's time to give your badly abused tresses a little TLC.

Repair the look and feel of damage from heat styling & colouring and transform overworked hair into great style! Smooth and detangle strands and reduce the risk of breaking and snagging while brushing your hair. For intense repair, leave conditioner on for 2-5 minutes.

Sunlight® OxiAction Lemon Fresh Dishwasher Power Pacs

Clean the toughest dishes and make them sparkle!

NEW Sunlight® OxiAction Power Pacs with Micro Oxi bubbles help eliminate grease + stains + baked-on foods! The new concentrated formula provides 2x more cleaning ingredients* AND contains a rinse aid that washes away residue to make your dishes and glassware sparkle!

Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner with Colour Power Technology

Get your bathroom clean!

Introducing new Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner with Colour Power Technology. Its specifically designed formula sprays on blue and then turns white as it cleans. When it's finished changing to white, just wipe and rinse for a brilliant shine!

Quaker® Harvest Crunch® Ancient Grains Granola Bars

Our new Quaker® Harvest Crunch® Ancient Grains Granola Bars let you enjoy all the goodness of ancient grains no matter where you are. Made with barley, quinoa, spelt and Kamut® wheat and packed with real fruit and nuts, they're the perfect balance of good-for-you and good-to-eat. Available in Cinnamon Apple Almond and Honey Cranberry Almond.

Schick Hydro Silk™ Razor for Women

Tired of dry skin and irritation when you shave?

Try the NEW Schick Hydro Silk™ - it hydrates skin like no other razor! It goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water Activated Moisturizing Serum and 5 Curve-Sensing blades, the Schick Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth.

Last edited by K8's Fate; Tue, Apr 3rd, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got 7 of them. I already tried the razor. Thanks for posting.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Thanks!! I tried it today and got as far as the confirmation email and then it expired. I had to re-order and this time I got all 8 samples!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks K8's Fate for the list.

My sister in law had me do it for her since she's still stuck at work...and I was in such a hurry to get it done that I couldn't even remember what it was she's getting

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Finally got through and am getting all 8 samples, yay!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

yes! finally got mine got all 8 samples! i usually picked other for most of the choices.
    ~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dakota2001 View Post

to me

Hi!

Thanks!

Thank you for your time.

I had the same problem. I was able to log in now, and I was offered ...only one sample granola bars...
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information