User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Facebook and how we've changed

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    DH and I are both kind of boggled this morning. Logged onto FB, to see that one of his friends now has his relationship information as 'separated.' This is the second couple we've learned of their separation this way.

Another friend changed his status to 'engaged' last year, which is how we found out that happier news.

Funny (but not ha ha) isn't it, how we've changed as a society? We weren't on FB when we got engaged (not even sure if there was a FB in 2002), but I guess this is how we find out this information these days!
    I could be wrong but I think Facebook started in 2002. I only have 3 people on mine. My father and my 2 sons. That is all I need on there. I won't even have my sister on there anymore because she hacked into my original Facebook account and I can no longer access it.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Facebook founder changed his status this week. He is now married. Sorry ladies.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/474918...riscilla-chan/

And you can buy Facebook shares too - they went public on the stock market.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/faceb...ry?id=16376373
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 08:31 PM.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

The only reason I got a FB account was for the freebies and coupons. I ignore most friend requests unless they are from close family and very good friends. One of my "friends" asked me once why I did not "friend" her. I responded that I just don't do the FB thing. Could never understand why people would write their whole life story on that thing.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    The only reason I got a FB account was for the freebies and coupons. I ignore most friend requests unless they are from close family and very good friends. One of my "friends" asked me once why I did not "friend" her. I responded that I just don't do the FB thing. Could never understand why people would write their whole life story on that thing.
    I'm like you.
    I have few Facebook friend on purpose.
    I follow my classmates and found that one in my group is in California and the other is in Australia. It's interesting but I'm not going to friend them with that site.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Facebook founder changed his status this week. He is now married. Sorry ladies.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/474918...riscilla-chan/

And you can buy Facebook shares too - they went public on the stock market.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/faceb...ry?id=16376373

He's too young for me anyway.....
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have a fb account, but rarely use it. I just made it to keep an eye on my kids since they have fb accounts. (keep an eye on them means to make sure nobody is being nasty to them online. )

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I also have a fb account and i do enjoy it more often than not. I think it's not a bad thing if you can balance it well. I prefer by far using the phone because it beats typing stuff that can be said over the phone way faster but i also have my moments where i surf on fb and play jokes on my friends or just nag them to pieces..lol!!!! One think i dont get and probably never will is why tell people every darn thing you do??? My younger sister will make a coffee and i'm not kidding when she actually write's it on fb and then she goes make her coffee..seriously??? who on earth gives a poopy crap about you going to make a coffee and how many sugars you put in your cup?? ..sugar twin might be interested but that's it!

The other day, one of my friends wrote on her fb that her nail were long.. I was like..seriously?? woop-ti-doo..lol.. so i called her up thinking she needed a nail clipper or moral support of some kind. LOL!!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmel View Post
    The other day, one of my friends wrote on her fb that her nail were long.. I was like..seriously?? woop-ti-doo..lol.. so i called her up thinking she needed a nail clipper or moral support of some kind. LOL!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information