User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Pet Names : Daisy and Lucky

Lucky: Hes the older one with his eyes closed. He is 10 years old. Got him front our local pet shop because our daughter was crying in the mall and her father gave in.

Daisy : She is our daughters dog . She went and got her at the dog shelter.

She has been a great influence on Lucky, she keeps him young and active.
    This picture was taking this summer at our cottage.

vixen
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Pet name: Shay

Name of picture: Shay vs. bug

My relationship to the things or place involved in the picture: Shay was my roommate's cat when my boyfriend (pictured as Shay's accomplice) and I lived together in Wolfville, Nova Scotia earlier this year. He was a crazy, rambunctious cat who *loved* to snuggle (but only with select individuals, myself included but my boyfriend, much to his dismay, excluded) and was extremely mischievous. He also had a strange fascination with water, and would come running from the other side of the house whenever he heard someone using a tap or the shower.

Story: Shay, like most cats, loves chasing bugs, but he kept getting frustrated when this particular one kept fluttering up the walls and away from his reach. He'd wait for it to come back down to a reachable level, and then attack again, but just couldn't catch it. My boyfriend saw his futile efforts and took pity, so offered to assist by lifting Shay to a more respectable level. Together, they caught the bug! I have never seen Shay so thrilled, haha.

There's a better picture of Shay in my album, but this one was just too adorable not to post. It sums up his personality perfectly!

Last edited by thepixie; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:03 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

• Title: CUDDLES!
    • Pet Name: Franco (Columbo)
    • Story: This is my dog Franco cuddling with his little sister Hailey. He is a JUG (1/4 jack russell and 3/4 pug) and 4 years old now. He is soooo good to his brother and sister, always gentle and sweet with them I love how this pic captures how much he loves them!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name of picture: Waiting on santa
    Pets name: Oliver
    Relationship to pet: Newest addition to the family
    Story: This was our first christmas with oliver. he was so cute. he was either siting at the front window looking for santa. or trying to peak in his stocking. he was more excited to play with his new toys, then a little kid.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Title: Not enough toys
    Pet Name: Marley
    Relationship: He's our baby
    Story: Marley is known for his love of clothes and stuffed toys. He loves his stuffed playmates and carries them all around the house and when I'm busy cleaning up he tries to help me by putting all his babies in his bed. Sometimes there isn't much room left for him. The small hedgehog one is his favourite and was a gift from my mom for her granddog. I'm sure if Marley could talk he would have said this "see Ma, there is room for one more baby".

Last edited by krisdeals; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:21 AM. Reason: title

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Title: "Hey, Look what I did!"
    This is Patch. He is a border collie shepherd cross who has an abundance of energy and loves to get into trouble. This picture was taken when he was taking a break from playing in the mud with my 2 and 4 year old daughters.

Last edited by [email protected]; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:51 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ZzzZzzzzZzzzz

* Deep sleep... melting into the bed. *

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is Roxy (my puss in boots).

I found this little bundle of joy at Petsmart, she had been found in a ditch with her brothers and sisters and was brought o the store to be adopted.

She is so playful and has brought so much happiness to my life! Although her older sister Abby (my adult female cat) is not too happy and thinks she's a pain in the butt!

I had been having a mini photoshoot session with Roxy the day I took this picture, and this one was my favourite. It reminds me a little of the puss in boots from the Shrek movie.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is Farley my Boston Terrier.
    This picture was taken Christmas morning after opening his new bed I caught him mid-yawn but it looks like he is just REALLY happy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

abby!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First Contact: Shadow the boy-kitty and his baby kitten, Spooky

Boy kitty: a lovable, big kitty who just wants constant love and attention. Little baby Spooky: a baby kitten, just meeting her daddy for the first time. The situation: boy kitty sniffs his baby, then turns, running away terrified until the babies are old enough to chase him down. Which they inevitably do, and he must meet them and learns to love them instead of being terrified. He's a lover, not a fighter. Or particularly brave or daring.
    The boy kitty and his baby Spooky are our loving critters/masters. I think they own us.

Trading Score
    304 (99%)

-First Nap Time
    -Lucy & Tiger<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    -Lucy (white) was adopted from the Humane Society. Tiger (Bengal) was a Christmas gift that came home on December 7th this year. I am both their mommies.<o:p></o:p>
    -When we got Tiger two weeks ago Lucy hated him She would hiss, bite and slap poor Tiger. This picture was taken the day they became best friends. Lucy gave tiger a very long bath, which Tiger loved. He fell asleep while being bathed than Lucy snuggled up to him, put her little paw over him and this is how they slept for hours. They are now inseparable best friends.<o:p></o:p>

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Big Brother and Baby Sister looking at Daddy These are both my pups he larger pup is Greyson and his sisters name is Savanah.

After many attempts and "TREATS" to get a picture of them standing beside each other looking at me i finally was able to snap this one. It is my favorite.

Karen
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

This is Tanner. We adopted him this summer from a family who was moving overseas and couldn't take him with them. He's twelve years old so he's slowing down, but he has his moments where he thinks he's still a puppy. He loves to go out and roll around in the snow, but at the moment he's not entirely thrilled that we have 14+ inches on the ground!!

Always looking for reasonably healthy food coupons, non-dairy products, and friendly cleaners (esp Method brand).

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by stressedmuch

• Title: CUDDLES!
    • Pet Name: Franco (Columbo)
    • Story: This is my dog Franco cuddling with his little sister Hailey. He is a JUG (1/4 jack russell and 3/4 pug) and 4 years old now. He is soooo good to his brother and sister, always gentle and sweet with them I love how this pic captures how much he loves them!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I love this picture!

Its the pug breed that is soo lovable. I have a pure bread black pug and he is soo lovable, he loves to give kisses too.... this is mine....

Last edited by lbolduc0; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 01:15 PM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information