User Tag List

Page 1034 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 34 534 934 984 1024 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1044 1084 1134 1534 2034 ... LastLast
Results 15,496 to 15,510 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUNCHNPUSS View Post
    ATTENTION SMARTCANUCKERS

TAKE COVER

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING: York - Durham Issued at 11:17 AM EDT SUNDAY 9 AUGUST 2009

A LINE OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS IS MOVING THROUGH BEFORE 12:30 PM AND MAY PRODUCE WIND GUSTS OF 100 KM/H ALONG WITH TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS GIVING 50 MILLIMETRES OR MORE IN UNDER AN HOUR. THIS IS A WARNING THAT SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING IN THESE REGIONS. REMEMBER SOME SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS PRODUCE TORNADOES..LISTEN FOR UPDATED WARNINGS. EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT ONTARIO RECOMMENDS TAKING COVER IMMEDIATELY WHEN THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES.
    A LINE OF THUNDERSTORMS WITH INTENSE LIGHTNING FROM NEAR GRAND BEND TO INNISFIL IS TRACKING SOUTHEAST AT 50 KM/H. THESE STORMS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS AND DAMAGING WINDS. THERE IS A LESSER THREAT FOR LARGE HAIL. AN ISOLATED TORNADO IS NOT COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION.

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH: York - Durham Issued at 11:18 AM EDT SUNDAY 9 AUGUST 2009

POTENTIAL FOR SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS UNTIL EARLY THIS AFTERNOON. THIS IS AN ALERT TO THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WITH LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS. IF THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES TAKE IMMEDIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
    A LINE OF THUNDERSTORMS WITH INTENSE LIGHTNING FROM NEAR GRAND BEND TO INNISFIL IS TRACKING SOUTHEAST AT 50 KM/H. THESE STORMS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS AND DAMAGING WINDS. THERE IS A LESSER THREAT FOR LARGE HAIL. AN ISOLATED TORNADO IS NOT COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION.

You never know folks, one day, they might be right, BE CAREFUL

Your pal

MUNCH

What's with the sky is falling attitude? I just played a baseball tournament in Markham ( McCowan and Hwy #7 area) and just rained foe about 45 minutes and we got the whole tournament by 5:15 PM

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjones58 View Post
    Glad to know we have a smarty pants in the group if we need one I just enter abc for all the trivia questions.

They may not have part of the confederation of Canada back then, but they did exist.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUNCHNPUSS View Post
    Well folks;

If it is not one thing it is another with the Ol' MUNCH. My wife went out, again, last night. This has been goin on for a few months, her going out at odd hours, and her stories were not adding up so I decided it was my right to be informed and found a site on the internet that could locate her anywhere she went through her cell phone, in fact, it tracked using google earth so I could actually see her vehicle and everything. Well, I tracked her down last night and guess what, she was at her ex boyfriends house. Wait till she gets home!! I could see his pick-up clear as day. This site I used is free and it is incredible. All you need is a persons cell phone number. You simply fill in the cell number and the tracking system zeros right in on them, you guys should check it out, Wheres your partner??
    What do you guys think I should do?? Here is the site I used, check it out;

http://www.trackapartner.com

Please folks, be absolutly sure you want the truth before you use this site because there is no going back!!

MUNCH
    That's an old one but a good one. Didn't even have to open it because I remembered how good it was.

Michele - 33 Year Q Fan mjones58's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    What's with the sky is falling attitude? I just played a baseball tournament in Markham ( McCowan and Hwy #7 area) and just rained foe about 45 minutes and we got the whole tournament by 5:15 PM
    Hi 6ffightr9. Apparently, we just had round 1 and round 2 is on it's way this evening. The humidy is supposed to make it feel close to 40 degrees.

Glad you didn't get it too bad and got in some baseball. Hope you won.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol i did the track partner thing just on my selphone apperantly im having sex and i dont know it ! golly gee

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thnx 4 the winning 4:15 tonight
    looking forward to Tori Amos at Massey Hall tomorrow

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey everyone I'm back. Not that anyone remembers me. Thanks for all the words this weekend!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thebigcitymetro View Post
    Hey everyone I'm back. Not that anyone remembers me. Thanks for all the words this weekend!!
    Hello TheBigCityMetro. I'm new since June. You will find a lot of new and interesting characters here that joined in the past few months. I'm probably one of the more well behaved characters here .... you'll see.

Oh, and we're having a Name That Much contest - http://www.micropoll.com/akira/mpview/638280-191983. Munch can explain or read below.

So hi Q fan.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

holy cow! i'm looking at the radar and it looks like another ugly mess coming at us down here from across the lake....including a 'tornado vortex signature' just south east of oshawa, looks like it's over the lake right now...hope everyone is safely indoors, yikes!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Holly cow is right.

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING: Halton - Peel Issued at 8:35 PM EDT SUNDAY 9 AUGUST 2009

A LINE OF THUNDERSTORMS WITH INTENSE LIGHTNING STRETCHING FROM NORTHERN PERTH COUNTY TO TORONTO TO NEAR LINDSAY WILL REACH A LINE FROM KITCHENER TO NIAGARA ON THE LAKE BY 9:15 PM. THESE THUNDERSTORMS MAY PRODUCE WIND GUSTS TO 100 KM/H TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS GIVING 50 MILLIMETRES IN UNDER AN HOUR AND LARGE HAIL TO 2 CENTIMETRES. THESE STORMS HAVE A HISTORY OF DAMAGING WINDS. THIS IS A WARNING THAT SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING IN THESE REGIONS. REMEMBER SOME SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS PRODUCE TORNADOES..LISTEN FOR UPDATED WARNINGS. EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT ONTARIO RECOMMENDS TAKING COVER IMMEDIATELY WHEN THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES.
    THUNDERSTORMS WITH INTENSE LIGHTNING ARE MOVING ACROSS SOUTHERN ONTARIO THIS EVENING. THE MAIN THREATS WITH THESE STORMS ARE DAMAGING WINDS TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS AND LARGE HAIL HOWEVER THERE IS ALSO A RISK OF A TORNADO.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm hittin the decks!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Power just came back on.
    Nice light show.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A cool website were people post recent weather videos.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/you...ugc_city_tumbs

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Man...... I love this stuff. There's nothing like watching a wild thunderstorm roll by. Lightning crashing, thunder booming, trees bent to the point where you could almost here them scream "UNCLE", rain pouring down and wind whipping all over. Puff a fatty and enjoy the show, there's nothin like it. (Unless your scared)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wizeguy View Post
    Man...... I love this stuff. There's nothing like watching a wild thunderstorm roll by. Lightning crashing, thunder booming, trees bent to the point where you could almost here them scream "UNCLE", rain pouring down and wind whipping all over. Puff a fatty and enjoy the show, there's nothin like it. (Unless your scared)
    Actually, my exact idea. I'll join you (well in spirit anyway). Wow! That one was loud. And what a light show!

Thread Information