User Tag List

Page 1052 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 52 552 952 1002 1042 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1062 1102 1152 1552 2052 ... LastLast
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

915 concert

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks, guys!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Hey what happened to MUNCHNPUSS' rep symbol. It's missing so I can't give a rep.
    I think Munch is being repremanded by the powers that be. For what, I am not entirely certain. But I hope it all works itself out soon.
    You will notice that his rep power has been wiped to zero as well.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the bonus code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TDV

Don

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

NightCap ReCap

THE MOODY BLUES BONUS CODE – MOODY
    Q 107 Summer Bash Bonus Code: Peace

Sleuth = Organized

Hello, Mr. Prime Minister.........C
    Let's go green Canada...........C
    This day in Canadian history...A

8:20 winning word is... colonel
    11:15 guess, that was accepted is PEACH
    4:20 winning word is . . .quotes
    915 = concert

New Q points for picks up

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BTW to the powers that be. I don't know if this post is going to be read or not but.... I can see your point about wanting to keep the thread on the topic of Q107 and related issues. That is the name of the the forum after all. I guess your trying to look out for the members that you feel might be annoyed, hearing about someones birthday, or links to other joke sights and what not. Keep the thread on track is important and if I missed a winning word or a bonus code because of someones endless banter, then I would be pretty mad and I would post a strongly worded protest.

But that is not the case here. The members actually race to see who gets the winning word up first, and there is not a single bonus code, winning word, slueth code, etc. that I have missed since joining SC. There must be a sense of diplomacy excersized here. If the essence of the forum begings to deviate too much, and things begin to go awry, then by all means, intervene. But as long as things are moving along fine, and not a word is being missed.... what's the old saying? "if it aint broke, don't fix it".

Ultimately, the desicion of censorship and editing is up to the powers that be, but I thought you might want one members opinion. Richard aka Wizeguy

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone go to the Q107 party tonight?
    Jimbo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUNCHNPUSS View Post
    Yeah C'mon guys cut it out!! How dare anybody wish one of the biggest contributers to this thread a Happy Birthday. SMARTEN UP!!

OOps, sorry guys, I just realized, I did it too,,, Gosh, darn, golly gee

MUNCH

IS IT JUST ME, OR DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THEYVE BEEN SLAPPED ON THE WRIST WITH A RULER?
    Been there done that!!
    Jimbo

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is part of the problem.

The issue here is respecting posters and the decisions of the moderators. There have been several comments made like the one above that are disrespectful.

Offensive posts were made, the poster ask not to do so. At this point the poster got sulky and decide to start disrespecting moderators. That isn't the way to voice concerns. Issues like that should be handled in a private matter to reduce embarrassment.

I tried to council MUNCH on this and thought he was in agreement but he went and posted #15967. This really ticked me off because I am fighting to keep a social nature to the Q thread and those kinds of posts, plus the reposts MUNCH made, do not make it easy.

I got rep today asking if it was getting to "LOUD". Several posters have PM'd me with concerns about the offensive nature of posts on the Q thread but I am not a moderator so other than reposting them I can take no action.

Everyone needs to step back and relax for a day or two and see what happens. Please
    Last edited by shaman2263; Thu, Aug 13th, 2009 at 11:28 PM.
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Because of the reasons mentioned above..........another board was born where this type of activity is allowed and encouraged. If anyone wants to know the link....PM me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Qsters, thanks so much for the winning words today,I was working the night shift so just getting on here now. yup 2am,
    Im off for the weekend and heading to the Toronto zoo for the day with my kids,should be fun.
    Happy belated birthday Kenrod hope ya got spoiled!
    reps to whoever I can!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

surverys are up on the Q

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    This is part of the problem.

The issue here is respecting posters and the decisions of the moderators. There have been several comments made like the one above that are disrespectful.

Offensive posts were made, the poster ask not to do so. At this point the poster got sulky and decide to start disrespecting moderators. That isn't the way to voice concerns. Issues like that should be handled in a private matter to reduce embarrassment.

I tried to council MUNCH on this and thought he was in agreement but he went and posted #15967. This really ticked me off because I am fighting to keep a social nature to the Q thread and those kinds of posts, plus the reposts MUNCH made, do not make it easy.

I got rep today asking if it was getting to "LOUD". Several posters have PM'd me with concerns about the offensive nature of posts on the Q thread but I am not a moderator so other than reposting them I can take no action.

Everyone needs to step back and relax for a day or two and see what happens. Please
    You're a wise man, shaman. It is sad that after you attempted to council someone, that they would still try to rock the boat. Alas, one can only do so much. You can lead a horse to water.....
    Munch is a major contributor to the thread, with his nightly re-caps and humorous posts. But he has to abide by the rules and regulations that have been set by the moderators. There really is no need to be disrespectful or recalcitrant. I agree that everyone should just take a few deep breaths, step back and just let things work themselves out.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My opinion on the Munch , hes a funny guy and likes to make others laugh,yes we do have to respect the Board on the rules of course and that this is a Qsite loyalty members sharing codes etc.
    But I also think its nice saying a happy birthday or sharing little things with each other,holidays,weather,or hearing about beans being picked in someones garden,I enjoy that about this site and I enjoy hearing a Good morning etc from others.
    Take care everyone and have a great weekend Michelem

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im with you wizeguy,we all have to respect the rules but its great to have a laugh
    and Munch has made me chuckle many times,also the poetry with sillyloocie about Munch was down right funny and genius
    but ya its maybe good to chill for a bit there Munch,,,

Thread Information