User Tag List

Page 1064 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 64 564 964 1014 1054 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1074 1114 1164 1564 2064 ... LastLast
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Michele first i love your poem,I read it twice
    If your ever out this way let me know we can go sit at the lake and chat its very peaceful

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to everyone for the winning words and recap ,I think it would be great to have a big Qparty bbq all of us !
    I loved hearing about everyones concerts they went to way back,as for me never seen much growing up in New Brunswick ,Moncton.
    The first concert I seen was the Doobie brothers,April Wine and even seen good ole Ted Nugent,we didnt get the big bands Toronto did.Once I moved here ive gone to a few and loved them, Last December i was 16 rows away from the stage at ACDC,had a
    blast!
    Have a great nite everyone,thanks for the reps and back at ya all

Michele - 33 Year Q Fan mjones58's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the recap Andit. I’m thinking the recap is best at 9:15 every day – point being it’s easy to find the recap, e.g. back from holiday; just check 9:15 every day. Either that or 9:15 M-F and 4:15 Sat & Sun. Opinions group?

10:15 win goes to KarlB for groovy
    4:15 win goes to Wulfman for Woodstock

Welcome back WayneTheGolfer. I think you meant to rep us, not reap us. LOL.

Thanks ladies for the walk down memory lane. Sorry guys if we were gabbing too much.

Great weather, eh! Hope no one is sunburned.

Thanks to Al, Andy and Jason at the Q for playing amazing tunes today.

Thanks to all who dropped by today – 1Shooter1, 6FFightr9, Andit, Binbrook, CarroGirl, CdnRebel, Craig, HeartGirl99, IngyMc, Jimbo17480, KarlB, Kenrod, MaggieRocks, MicheleM, Notler, Oakley, Putt, Shaman2263, SillyLoocie, Two Iron, WayneTheGolfer, WhoMeNo, Wulfman

24 of us here today - even on a beautiful day to be away from our computers! Our thread is still great!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for all the words, etc. hope everyone enjoyed the glorious summer w/e!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by michelem View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the winning words and recap ,I think it would be great to have a big Qparty bbq all of us !
    I loved hearing about everyones concerts they went to way back,as for me never seen much growing up in New Brunswick ,Moncton.
    The first concert I seen was the Doobie brothers,April Wine and even seen good ole Ted Nugent,we didnt get the big bands Toronto did.Once I moved here ive gone to a few and loved them, Last December i was 16 rows away from the stage at ACDC,had a
    blast!
    Have a great nite everyone,thanks for the reps and back at ya all
    Love the Dobbies. Used to race down the 400 in my Mustang with the Dobbies blastin. Those were the days - wouldn't get away with that anymore. I remember racing another car all the way from Barrie to Toronto weaving in and out of cars while the other guy's friend sat outside the open passenger window banging on the car roof and howling. I won!

I didn't get to see many concerts either. I grew up in Pickering and my Dad was an Italian Justice of the Peace and there was no way a daughter of his was going to any concert. I was 11 during Woodstock and knew better than to ever ask to go - but perhaps its best I didn't

I suggested a get-together a month or so back and no one bit. Perhaps people are too far apart or like their anonymity. I thought I'd see someone at the Summer Bash on Thursday, but didn't - even with free tickets. It might have to be just you and I if one of us can get across the GTA sometime.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

feels like the weekend is drawing to a close, just caught up on reading everyone's posts...all very interesting; also thanks to all who posted the winning words and other cool tidbits of info (MJ your patio pic was great!). It would be fun to get all us Qsters together sometime if the circumstances allow. I agree, we're all in different geographical areas which will be a challenge, but you never know what opportunities will come up.

Took a trip to Kitchener area today, good to be in an air conditioned car for sure! We managed to stay off the QEW and that made the drive so much nicer.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and wish you all a great week ahead...and, don't forget....

"it's a long way to the top if ya wanna rock and roll" (just heard that get played on air...one of my favs)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow I guess I suck, Love my words PM's Is there a bettter site then this??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Wow I guess I suck, Love my words PM's Is there a bettter site then this??
    Okay, I'll bite. Why do you suck? (guys behave)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BEHAVE

With bite and s**k in the same sentence. that's real "hard" to do....

Quote Originally Posted by mjones58 View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. Why do you suck? (guys behave)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Binbrook View Post
    BEHAVE

With bite and s**k in the same sentence. that's real "hard" to do....
    Ah, yes, well knowing you, I'm not surprised. Hold your horses big guy. Hopefully, that's not too "hard" to do.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone for all the words today.
    Thanks Andit for the recap....and....
    Thanks mjones58 for the other recap.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjones58 View Post
    Ah, yes, well knowing you, I'm not surprised. Hold your horses big guy. Hopefully, that's not too "hard" to do.
    Hey, thanks for the compliment (BIG guy) is there someone talking about me out there.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bonus code is up. --- is working for 5000 points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wizeguy View Post
    Bonus code is up. --- is working for 5000 points.
    Thanks Wiseguy!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back infront of my puter after a few fun days in the stick. Nothin beats roughin it in the wilds, beside a nice little lake. Tent set up, roarin fire going with a couple of steaks on there and potatoes wrapped in tin foil, and..... well you get the point. Even after a nice long shower, I still smell like burning wood. Gotta love it.

Well I see Munch hasn't come back yet, and everyone made a bunch of really well thought out, insightful posts pertaining to life and love in the SC. I feel bad for the ones (Mjones) who put in the effort for the "Name that Munch" poll, and all who voted. I hope he makes it back and plays nice with everyone, he was quite a character.

I also wanted to say thanx, to the few people that quoted one of my posts and were in agreeance with my pont of view. It's always nice when someone gives you a nod and says, "ya, right on, I'm with you, nicely said, 2 thumbs up man." OH!!!! And before I forget, welcome all you new members. I'ts always nice to see new faces in here. The more the merrier. Just remember to be respectful to all and play nice.

Well, air matress and sleeping bag was nice for the last 2 nights, but right now, my pillow is screaming my name, and my bed is beggin for my backside. So good night and good morning to all and I'll see ya tommorow. Night night.

Thread Information