User Tag List

Page 1447 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 447 947 1347 1397 1437 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1457 1497 1547 1947 2447 ... LastLast
Results 21,691 to 21,705 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey all.....still working on figuring out reps and candy.....ok, on the candy side of things....
    ....I had some candy that I clicked and put in a bank.....now what does THAT mean?.....should I not have done that?.....or was that OK to do?.....why would I leave the candy out, and not put it in the bank?......and why would I take it out again? ( I am assuming I can do that)....I saw that some people had candy in their banks, although not a lot of candy, and had the majority of their candy unbanked.....how do you make the call on what goes in, and what stays out?.....
    ...OMG, will these questions ever stop?!?!?.....LOL!!!....TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Michele - 33 Year Q Fan mjones58's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    Hey all.....still working on figuring out reps and candy.....ok, on the candy side of things....
    ....I had some candy that I clicked and put in a bank.....now what does THAT mean?.....should I not have done that?.....or was that OK to do?.....why would I leave the candy out, and not put it in the bank?......and why would I take it out again? ( I am assuming I can do that)....I saw that some people had candy in their banks, although not a lot of candy, and had the majority of their candy unbanked.....how do you make the call on what goes in, and what stays out?.....
    ...OMG, will these questions ever stop?!?!?.....LOL!!!....TR
    I remember when I gave/donated a gift, I tried to put my candy in the bank and think I had to take it out again to donate. I forget though whether the candy had to be in or out of the bank to donate.

I never did figure out the value of having the candy banked or not. In other words, I found it confusing, too. Anyone?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon SC'S. Just popped in to say thanks for the words and catch up on the winning words provided. Off to a wedding this afternoon. Don't eat too much turkey today!

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjones58 View Post
    I remember when I gave/donated a gift, I tried to put my candy in the bank and think I had to take it out again to donate. I forget though whether the candy had to be in or out of the bank to donate.

I never did figure out the value of having the candy banked or not. In other words, I found it confusing, too. Anyone?
    Oh, I am sooo happy to see I am not the only confused one...LOL!!!.....OK, I will hang onto that bit of info, cheers!!!...TR;-)
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

happy thanksgiving all!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone: Happy Gobble, Gobble Day!!! Enjoy your dinners, don't eat too much, or actually go ahead its one of those times you can and shouldn't feel guilty about it!

Went to see Zombieland last night. Pretty funny if you can handle the blood and stuff you should expect with a zombie movie.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey all! happy thanksgiving! great weather this year, almost nice enough to open the windows up again (well, not really)

hope everyone enjoys the day

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi again:

I have our 4:15 winning word:::

turkey

putt
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

happy thanksgiving to all the mighty Q'sters and lurkers alike!

i realize i do a lot of b*tching here and i'd like to look at the brighter side of life; the silverlining; the upside, if you will. thanksgiving is a gentile reminder to me to be grateful for who i am, where i came from and how i can be of service to humanity today.

i love my family, friends, nature and humankind as a whole (dysfunctional as it all is). taking the action to back-up my principles has been the easy part. to BE STILL and LISTEN is a different story...i'm working that. i have a lot to give thanks for and I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank-you to each and everyone one of you!

putt
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by putt View Post
    happy thanksgiving to all the mighty Q'sters and lurkers alike!

i realize i do a lot of b*tching here and i'd like to look at the brighter side of life; the silverlining; the upside, if you will. thanksgiving is a gentile reminder to me to be grateful for who i am, where i came from and how i can be of service to humanity today.

i love my family, friends, nature and humankind as a whole (dysfunctional as it all is). taking the action to back-up my principles has been the easy part. to BE STILL and LISTEN is a different story...i'm working on that. i have a lot to give thanks for and I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank-you to each and everyone one of you!

ps i'm at my son's...they're all watching a movie(i love family time) and i've crept away to steal a couple of minutes on their computer to say hello...my withdrawal symptons are easing...i've been doing a little knitting and a lot of cleaning to fill my computer void.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This Month's Cool Site - Google Translate for Animals

Friends are a very rare jewel indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Turkeyday, i'm so full i need a nap

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Thanks for the words today!
    TDV

Don

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow. Lots and lots of running around this weekend. I'll be so happy to stay home for a nice big turkey dinner tomorrow!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving. And 'thanks' for all the codes, reps and camraderie.

Thread Information