User Tag List

Page 2242 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1242 1742 2142 2192 2232 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2252 2292 2342 2742 ... LastLast
Results 33,616 to 33,630 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

UK Winning Word (Sun. 3:00pm to 5:00pm)

- harmonica

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

1615 --- harmonica

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

4:15pm - harmonica

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post

- harmonica
    Sorry folks - that was the 4:14 WW, not the UK ......

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

harmonica, 4:15 ww

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

(really .... not kidding this time)
    - London

Quote Originally Posted by driver_91 View Post
    Honest injun!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[quote=mjones58;1700721]
    Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post

Chum Charts ... now that brings back memories. Back when we used to buy 45's. I had a stack about 6" high that we used to carry back and forth to our friends. Once they got scratched they were no used. And we always had to buy new needles for our LP players. What we went through to listen to music!
    Haha! I was just talking to my daughter this morning about albums and 45s. I had to go dig out a record to show her. Her expression was priceless. "Look how BIG that thing is! How did you get that to play on the computer!?!? "

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey qbees, hope everyone is doing well this evening. nice to see it still light at 5:30. they're getting longer.

was out lunching with my ma this afternoon. took her to a nice fancy restaurant in Pickering. If anyone gets a chance to head out that way, may I recommend Port Restaurant on Frenchman's Bay. It's better in the warmer weather because you can sit on their huge deck and enjoy fresh air and sunshine (although not too sure how fresh the air is on a hot stale summer day by lake ontario) still, I recommend the restaurant.

Thanks to all who provided the words today. good luck to everyone tomorrow when they make the draw. I pray someone here wins it.

I'm liking the big trades made by the Leafs today. We got younger and got rid of some deadwood too. The jury is still out on Phaneuf but as they said on TSN today, Pronger was the same type of d-man and he improved when moved to other teams. We'll see. And hopefully Giggy can get us some wins so Boston doesn't get a top 5 draft pick. That's all I'm asking. I don't expect miracles, just some wins and no more blown leads.

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just finished packing my bags I'll tell you all about England when I get back. Thats if I win of course. Good luck to all.

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for todays words.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    What is your favourite classic rock one hit wonder?
    Took some time to narrow it down to just one and it ended up being a PopRock tune, not a ClassicRock tune:
    Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)

Found a YouTube clip just to refresh my memory; yes, I still enjoy it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU

Now, clearly I wasn't 7/24 on the Q this weekend, but this certainly should have qualified for the Horns to Harps weekend!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok - that's enough work for one day; especially a Sunday!

A big thank you for all the insights, comments and helpful "Survey" hints. I very much appreciate it. (Still not completely done, so keep those cards and letters coming in!)

And here's hoping for a SmartCanuck UK/Q win!!

Cheers,
    Argo53

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey qbees, hope everyone is doing well this evening. nice to see it still light at 5:30. they're getting longer.

was out lunching with my ma this afternoon. took her to a nice fancy restaurant in Pickering. If anyone gets a chance to head out that way, may I recommend Port Restaurant on Frenchman's Bay. It's better in the warmer weather because you can sit on their huge deck and enjoy fresh air and sunshine (although not too sure how fresh the air is on a hot stale summer day by lake ontario) still, I recommend the restaurant.

Thanks to all who provided the words today. good luck to everyone tomorrow when they make the draw. I pray someone here wins it.

I'm liking the big trades made by the Leafs today. We got younger and got rid of some deadwood too. The jury is still out on Phaneuf but as they said on TSN today, Pronger was the same type of d-man and he improved when moved to other teams. We'll see. And hopefully Giggy can get us some wins so Boston doesn't get a top 5 draft pick. That's all I'm asking. I don't expect miracles, just some wins and no more blown leads.

The Port Restaurant is a very good restaurant.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad you said the Port Restaurant is good that's a few good votes I've heard for that place and no bad votes, I can't wait for the hot weather to try it. The Port wasn't open when I was down there two years ago so we were at the Waterfront around the corner which was OK.
    I found an awesome spot in Pickering two years ago called the Burbs Bistro at Dixie & Finch If you want a nice dining experience and great food, the owner use to be the cook at Hot Rocks in Whitby and they are very much the same atmosphere and price range.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Port is a very good place, you won't be disappointed.

Totally off topic, but having just come home from seeing Avatar in 3D, I'd say it's in my top 5 movies of all time. It lived up to the hype that's for sure.
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

Thread Information