User Tag List

Page 2322 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1322 1822 2222 2272 2312 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2332 2372 2422 2822 ... LastLast
Results 34,816 to 34,830 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

need to go riding popasmurf4@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

big race on 2nite, yahoo go stewart go

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good morning everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by putt View Post
    btw,

Hello to everybody and welcome
    to all the newbies and former lurkers!

my co-workers and i have had a particularly abusive, poison work environment for the last few weeks and enough is enough!

do workers at macds (insert your workplace) announce to the customers waiting in the line that they're going to the washroom? do we the public follow them to the washroom and bang on the door while shouting obscenities? do we wait outside another washroom door en masse (six to eight angry men) intimidating operators to "get back in your #%&^ing, %#&** buses"?

my friends are coming back to work in tears...beautiful, loving people - we're parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, daughters and sons, husbands and wives. YES, there are a**h%^$# here; you bet. the majority of us are not.

i don't know about you, but i could never treat another human being in such a way. we're being assaulted everyday, but now it's just a mob mentality run amok (the police can't keep up the sheer number of physical assaults); it's a free for all! countless verbal assaults, snide, sarcastic comments, camera's clicking away at every corner, refusal to pay fares even though we haven't said a single word. people complaining to H.O. about drivers who haven't even boarded their bus to start their shift. complaints from people even when they don't want that friggin bus...

If you are reading those rags/talk radio/news, for the love of God think before you open your mouth to criticize. i haven't read a paper or listened to news in any capacity. i'm talking from first hand experience and witnessing others being beaten down. even regular (nice) customers are in on it.

thank-you to all of those intelligent people that remain unfazed and perhaps a little more empathic to me.

sorry to have unloaded here, but i can't sleep; and ya i get up at 4 - 430a m-f.

reckless, irresponsible "journalism".*
    And a spineless, ignorant company spokesman that doesn't know the first thing about our operating procedures and protocol, safety regulations, and his own company's by-laws that are posted in every single company vehicle. no doubt he has never stepped into a public transportation venue with the exception of the odd photo op.

hey i think i heard there's a mayoral race in t.o. duh; ya think!

i fell the sleep coming.
    Hey Putt, I feel for you, it's not easy when you work in a public service job. Everyone expects more from you than your job description calls for and unfortunately, there are always going to be a few employees who act and behave in such a way as to sully the image of the corporation. Because of this, it makes the public believe that all the employees act the same way. I'm in a public service job too, and have experienced verbal abuse, but not to the extent that the TTC is experiencing it these days. I'm not going to offer any suggestions on how to handle it cuz I don't know but I do support you and hope that this terrible PR situation goes away sooner rather than later.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Hey Putt, I feel for you, it's not easy when you work in a public service job. Everyone expects more from you than your job description calls for and unfortunately, there are always going to be a few employees who act and behave in such a way as to sully the image of the corporation. Because of this, it makes the public believe that all the employees act the same way. I'm in a public service job too, and have experienced verbal abuse, but not to the extent that the TTC is experiencing it these days. I'm not going to offer any suggestions on how to handle it cuz I don't know but I do support you and hope that this terrible PR situation goes away sooner rather than later.

well said e_v

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Saturday to Everyone!
    Last edited by Summer365; Sat, Feb 6th, 2010 at 09:07 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q-sters
    thnx for the winners
    have a great weekend
    NASCAR tonight Go Smoke Go!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    ... don't forget albert hall, trafalgar square, tower of london, london eye, camden market.... etc etc etc

hopefully you guys can sleep on the way over and start doing the tourist thing right away!
    I sure hope you guys have a great time..yes.. sleep on the way over would be a great idea..but watch out for those non pillows...
    It sure was fantastic of Shaman to pick one of our very own to go with...I am so looking forward to the updates...
    As far as the Superbowl goes, I'm looking forward to the Who half time if I make it back in time as my son has a 7 oclock hockey game (you'd think after all these years they would just make it a holiday for Superbowl..lol)
    As far as the outcome of the game, I really don't care.. there isn't a team playing that I really care about. Now if the Vikings would have made it there, that is who I would have cheered for as it is my sisters fav team(with my team being the Bills and my Brothers the Bengals..). I would like to see the underdog Saints win.. but my money is on Payton and the Colts.. watch out for him in the second half, that is usually when he comes out shining.

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got the itinerary today.
    going to be tired when we arrive.
    leave tuesday at 6:30pm arrive London, Wednesday at 6:25am.
    Head for the Hotel and then, look out London here I come!!!
    Going to try for Abbey Road Studios, Picadilly Circus, Westminster, London Bridge (as long as it's not falling down), Buckingham Palace.
    Who knows though.
    Will take laptop and post pics when I can.
    Trty and add St. Paul's or the Aquarium to the itinerary.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning all, Repped where I could
    Good to have Car Racing back on TV
    Sure glad we didn't get all the snow they have down south

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Trty and add St. Paul's or the Aquarium to the itinerary.
    I forgot about St. Paul's - thanks TNSF.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    big race on 2nite, yahoo go stewart go
    not as big as the 500, but good to get the juices flowing again. I'm rooting for the elder statesman in Mark Martin.

Can't wait to watch Danica Patrick make her stock car racing debut today in the ARCA race. SPEED Channel is carrying the race at 4:30.

Went to the Michigan 400 in 2008. Was in June and the temp was like 90 degrees all weekend, so you can imagine how hot it was at the track. I'll tell you, unless you're up high in the stands, stay home and watch on TV. We were 16 rows up just past the start/finish line. I go to watch the tops of the cars go by all afternoon. Not much fun. And of course I had the 300 pound, deep fried turkey leg eating slob sitting beside me. We did have garage passes so we got to go see behind the scenes. Met Michael Waltrip and Mark Martin, Roger Penske and the head of NASCAR, whatever his name is...lol.
    Last edited by electric_viking; Sat, Feb 6th, 2010 at 10:03 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

not as big as the 500, but good to get the juices flowing again. I'm rooting for the elder statesman in Mark Martin.

Can't wait to watch Danica Patrick make her stock car racing debut today in the ARCA race. SPEED Channel is carrying the race at 4:30.

Went to the Michigan 400 in 2008. Was in June and the temp was like 90 degrees all weekend, so you can imagine how hot it was at the track. I'll tell you, unless you're up high in the stands, stay home and watch on TV. We were 16 rows up just past the start/finish line. I go to watch the tops of the cars go by all afternoon. Not much fun. And of course I had the 300 pound, deep fried turkey leg eating slob sitting beside me. We did have garage passes so we got to go see behind the scenes. Met Michael Waltrip and Mark Martin, Roger Penske and the head of NASCAR, whatever his name is...lol.
    Mike Helton or Brian France

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

10:15 - rush

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Question of the Weekend

Is Stayner part of Southern Ontario

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SATURDAY, February 6/10