User Tag List

Page 2321 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1321 1821 2221 2271 2311 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2331 2371 2421 2821 ... LastLast
Results 34,801 to 34,815 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Nightly Recap

Trivia
    Hoaxes and Urban Legends - B
    City Nicknames from Around the World - B
    Sports Trivia - c
    This Day in Canadian History - a
    Winner:
    wizeguy

Sleuth - CANDY
    Winner:
    IMac

8:20am - the
    Winner:
    ecat444
    Honourable Mention:
    NOTLER
    ic_ou812

11:15am - CHILLI
    Winner:
    marcianne
    Honourable Mention:
    NOTLER
    ic_ou812

4:15pm - touchdown
    Winner:
    ecat444
    Honourable Mention:
    Mmmme
    popasmurf4

9:15pm - indigestion
    Winner:
    ecat444
    Honourable Mention:
    heartgirl99

Had a great time at the restaurant. We all had a hard time waddling out of there with all the food we ate. Lots of eye candy for everyone & of course great food - carnivorous delights & yummy grilled pineapple & fried banana. I'm pretty sure I won't have to eat for the better part of a week.

Critters are miffed cause they could smell yummy food on my breath, but I was evil & didn't bring home a doggy/kitty bag.

Night all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Bookmakers never lose but they are wrong alot of the time
    That I will agree with!

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well thanks for all the points I got today all. You are all the best :D
    I don't even have my stereo hooked up, so I can't listen to the Q. I mean I can if I listen online, but then I have to put the earphones on, and "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah la la la la lol

Have a good Friday night. I know I will when I'm horizontal with my bed
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Nightly Recap

Night all.
    Thanks again for the Recap, and Good Night to you too!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

City Nicknames from Around the World - c) The Bicycle Town

Hoaxes & Urban Legends - c) Crystal Palace

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Nightly Recap

Trivia
    Hoaxes and Urban Legends - B
    City Nicknames from Around the World - B
    Sports Trivia - c
    This Day in Canadian History - a
    Winner:
    wizeguy

Sleuth - CANDY
    Winner:
    IMac

8:20am - the
    Winner:
    ecat444
    Honourable Mention:
    NOTLER
    ic_ou812

11:15am - CHILLI
    Winner:
    marcianne
    Honourable Mention:
    NOTLER
    ic_ou812

4:15pm - touchdown
    Winner:
    ecat444
    Honourable Mention:
    Mmmme
    popasmurf4

9:15pm - indigestion
    Winner:
    ecat444
    Honourable Mention:
    heartgirl99

Had a great time at the restaurant. We all had a hard time waddling out of there with all the food we ate. Lots of eye candy for everyone & of course great food - carnivorous delights & yummy grilled pineapple & fried banana. I'm pretty sure I won't have to eat for the better part of a week.

Crritters are miffed cause they could smell yummy food on my breath, but I was evil & didn't bring home a doggy/kitty bag.

Night all.
    Glad you had a good time Andit, but no kitty/doggy bag? Geez, just think how those (brats?!) were a waiting for you (their best friend) to come home tonight! Maybe a little treat tomorrow would make up for it!!! Not trying to lay a guilt trip, really!!! Really sounds like good food at that restaurant!!!

putt
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sleuth trivia is: candy

(found under nintendo wii - "biggest losers")

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sports Trivia: C

This Day in Canadian History: A

putt
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

btw,

Hello to everybody and welcome
    to all the newbies and former lurkers!

my co-workers and i have had a particularly abusive, poison work environment for the last few weeks and enough is enough!

do workers at macds (insert your workplace) announce to the customers waiting in the line that they're going to the washroom? do we the public follow them to the washroom and bang on the door while shouting obscenities? do we wait outside another washroom door en masse (six to eight angry men) intimidating operators to "get back in your #%&^ing, %#&** buses"?

my friends are coming back to work in tears...beautiful, loving people - we're parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, daughters and sons, husbands and wives. YES, there are a**h%^$# here; you bet. the majority of us are not.

i don't know about you, but i could never treat another human being in such a way. we're being assaulted everyday, but now it's just a mob mentality run amok (the police can't keep up the sheer number of physical assaults); it's a free for all! countless verbal assaults, snide, sarcastic comments, camera's clicking away at every corner, refusal to pay fares even though we haven't said a single word. people complaining to H.O. about drivers who haven't even boarded their bus to start their shift. complaints from people even when they don't want that friggin bus...

If you are reading those rags/talk radio/news, for the love of God think before you open your mouth to criticize. i haven't read a paper or listened to news in any capacity. i'm talking from first hand experience and witnessing others being beaten down. even regular (nice) customers are in on it.

thank-you to all of those intelligent people that remain unfazed and perhaps a little more empathic to me.

sorry to have unloaded here, but i can't sleep; and ya i get up at 4 - 430a m-f.

reckless, irresponsible "journalism".*
    And a spineless, ignorant company spokesman that doesn't know the first thing about our operating procedures and protocol, safety regulations, and his own company's by-laws that are posted in every single company vehicle. no doubt he has never stepped into a public transportation venue with the exception of the odd photo op.

hey i think i heard there's a mayoral race in t.o. duh; ya think!

i fell the sleep coming.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer365 View Post
    The current Vegas line has Indianapolis favored by 5 points. In other words (if anyone does not understand betting lines), that means if you bet on Indianapolis, you give up 5 points, and if you bet on New Orleans, you get 5 points.

I predict that the outcome of the game will be

Indianapolis - 25
    New Orleans - 18

Therefore Indianapolis will win the Superbowl, and also beat the Vegas odds.
    Is there a wager on this summer?

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Saturday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a good morning to the Q zoo...thanks to all who contribute...

need to go riding popasmurf4@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by putt View Post
    btw,

Hello to everybody and welcome to all the newbies and former lurkers!

my co-workers and i have had a particularly abusive, poison work environment for the last few weeks and enough is enough!

do workers at macds (insert your workplace) announce to the customers waiting in the line that they're going to the washroom? do we the public follow them to the washroom and bang on the door while shouting obscenities? do we wait outside another washroom door en masse (six to eight angry men) intimidating operators to "get back in your #%&^ing, %#&** buses"?

my friends are coming back to work in tears...beautiful, loving people - we're parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, daughters and sons, husbands and wives. YES, there are a**h%^$# here; you bet. the majority of us are not.

i don't know about you, but i could never treat another human being in such a way. we're being assaulted everyday, but now it's just a mob mentality run amok (the police can't keep up the sheer number of physical assaults); it's a free for all! countless verbal assaults, snide, sarcastic comments, camera's clicking away at every corner, refusal to pay fares even though we haven't said a single word. people complaining to H.O. about drivers who haven't even boarded their bus to start their shift. complaints from people even when they don't want that friggin bus...

If you are reading those rags/talk radio/news, for the love of God think before you open your mouth to criticize. i haven't read a paper or listened to news in any capacity. i'm talking from first hand experience and witnessing others being beaten down. even regular (nice) customers are in on it.

thank-you to all of those intelligent people that remain unfazed and perhaps a little more empathic to me.

sorry to have unloaded here, but i can't sleep; and ya i get up at 4 - 430a m-f.

reckless, irresponsible "journalism".*
    And a spineless, ignorant company spokesman that doesn't know the first thing about our operating procedures and protocol, safety regulations, and his own company's by-laws that are posted in every single company vehicle. no doubt he has never stepped into a public transportation venue with the exception of the odd photo op.

hey i think i heard there's a mayoral race in t.o. duh; ya think!

i fell the sleep coming.
    gee i tak it you work 4 the ttc

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a GREAT Weekend everyone! YEAH!!
    (and be safe, we all want you back!)
    How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you were?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for everyone who posted word/recaps! You are all the BEST!

Thread Information