User Tag List

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1155Likes

Thread: The Dog Club!

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a busy day, so I was eating a sandwich in my home office, at my desk. My sandwich was on a paper towel at my elbow and I was nibbling at it as I worked.
    Out of the corner of my eye. . . lo' and behold I saw my sandwich slowly moving towards the edge of the desk. . . Were my eyes deceiving me??!
    Nope. Eddie, my mutant, thieving, Jack Russell had the edge of the paper napkin wedged ever so delicately between his teeth and was slowly dragging it towards the edge so he could abscond with my meager lunch . . .the Rat!
    As we all know, when dogs get caught, the ears go back and the big puppy eyes are on full display just as Eddie's were when I caught him red-handed (pawed?) But then the humour of it hit me and I burst out laughing. He IS a notorious thief after, all. . . lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, MQ....how adorable....I wouldn't have had the strength to take it away from him...lol.....hope you didn't either??
    hollyquaiscer and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are you kidding me?? 1st of all it was a darn good sandwich and second. . . .I know from experience. . it would set a precedent. He' a big enough thief and smarty-pants as it is!! Lol

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

What a little stinker Eddie is! I love it.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I think Eddie should meet Maggie. We were out with our daughter Nikki at church yesterday, when we got home........... the toilet paper.....down the step, into the living room, under the table (not once but twice) then back up the 3 stairs and into the bedroom And both dogs were just lying on the back of the sofa sucking up the sunshine Although we already new who did it, I said to Marley, do you know anything about this, she just hung her head down, then got off the sofa and went to lay in her bed. MAGGIE, on the other hand, when asked, was jumping up and down on her front paws like a rabbit, all happy, got down on the floor after a hug of coarse and started ripping at the paper again! Yep I think Eddie and Maggie would make a fabulous pair
    Lynn49 and wolfwoman like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

These pictures were taken just a few day before the incident I was talking about, sooooooo, yep, I'm pretty sure I know who the culprit in the toilet paper caper was,
    Natalka, Lynn49 and wolfwoman like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awwww.......can she have a roll as an Easter present?? I think she'd love that!!!

Mornin' everyone!!! Off to bottle wine this morning...yes, the lady is a tramp....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I think Eddie should meet Maggie. We were out with our daughter Nikki at church yesterday, when we got home........... the toilet paper.....down the step, into the living room, under the table (not once but twice) then back up the 3 stairs and into the bedroom And both dogs were just lying on the back of the sofa sucking up the sunshine Although we already new who did it, I said to Marley, do you know anything about this, she just hung her head down, then got off the sofa and went to lay in her bed. MAGGIE, on the other hand, when asked, was jumping up and down on her front paws like a rabbit, all happy, got down on the floor after a hug of coarse and started ripping at the paper again! Yep I think Eddie and Maggie would make a fabulous pair

Oh yeah. . .Eddie would looooove Maggie. . . Marley too. He'd take them to his pond and show off his swimming skills, teach them the joy of hunting frogs and butterflies, running through the fields of wild flowers. . .and best of all annoying his 100 lb sister Nika. . .who would take it with good grace as always. . . HOPEFULLY, he wouldn't teach them his conniving thieving ways. . .ha ha. . .of course he always brings it back. We'd just have to keep an eye out for hawks that might steal Marley. .
    How big is our little girl wonder now? . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MortgageQueen; Mon, Mar 25th, 2013 at 11:37 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yep.....definitely those eyes belong to a doggie who is entirely incapable of any of the mischief you claim he's involved in.....sheesh....just look at them! Total innocence!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ha! He's just resting here. . .not even turning on the charm.
    Wait until you reach for your oven mitt (that you JUST had!) and turn around to see him proudly holding it, wagging his tail! . . .or your slipper. . .or your hair clip. . .or your glasses. Nothing's sacred! Well at least he doesn't chew them . . .usually. .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have not tried to keep a dog by myself, but always hear about the interesting things about cute dogs that my friends keep. Love to hear such stories.
    Everybody love computer, hookbag computer parts

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you get your own fur-baby soon some day Yurika.!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MortgageQueen View Post
    Ha! He's just resting here. . .not even turning on the charm.
    Wait until you reach for your oven mitt (that you JUST had!) and turn around to see him proudly holding it, wagging his tail! . . .or your slipper. . .or your hair clip. . .or your glasses. Nothing's sacred! Well at least he doesn't chew them . . .usually. .
    Charming...absolutely charming; I'm sure he's just keeping it handy for you.....finding things before you even know you need them......dogs are so thoughtful that way....
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today he was "catching" my weeds. I was weeding out an area of garden with some tulips coming out. . . and one Of Eddie's favourite things to do is Catch the weeds when I throw them over my shoulder. You should see the acrobatics!

Oh yeah. . . and my oven mitt went missing again tonight. . . .

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information