User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: would it be odd if i.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it is nice that you are able to have friendships with the opposite sex and so can your DH. I have never been able to maintain friendships with men. Either they want to be "more than friends" or their wives/gfs will not let them talk to me because they think that I am "out to get their man". Must be because I am highly opinionated and smart because it sure is not for my great body LMAO!
    Lynn49 and idonovan like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Defending someone is fine....however, his using the word "teenybopper" is disrespectful to the OP as well as those of us who were having a civilized conversation. He could well remember the phrase:
    If you can't say anything nice, please keep your opinion to yourself.

He could have just slipped himself out of the thread without a disparaging remark!
    That's the beauty of forums...i can express myself as i see fit without your approval.

Unless you're a moderator or admin, don't tell me how to post. Go message a moderator and have them edit my post if it's not up to your high standards.

Thanks for playing the Priceisright.

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    Well in defence of priceisright he is intitled to his thoughts and views. I think what he is trying to say is the answers here are pretty much the same.
    Why would you say i'm a male??? Many people think that bc they think of Bob Barker lol

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL sorry i ment to say his/her thoughts and views. Sorry i sometimes don't type what I am thinking lol.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    That's the beauty of forums...i can express myself as i see fit without your approval.

Unless you're a moderator or admin, don't tell me how to post. Go message a moderator and have them edit my post if it's not up to your high standards.

Thanks for playing the Priceisright.

Why would you say i'm a male??? Many people think that bc they think of Bob Barker lol
    well then why take it so personally when ppl say they didn't like your post?

have a great day. *womp womp*
    aussie, Lynn49 and DaveP like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ Bc i don't need someone telling how to post! Go report it to the moderator and have them edit my comments if they feel i was being disrespectful.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    ^ Bc i don't need someone telling how to post! Go report it to the moderator and have them edit my comments if they feel i was being disrespectful.
    Lynn is entitled to her opinion, just as you are entitled to yours.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I need popcorn for this one. Maybe my wine bra too if this continues.

aussie, i_forget and thriftygranny like this.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I haven't read all the comments, but, I don't know if anyones mentioned it.

It may or may not creep him out if a stranger he doesn't even 'know' adds him on facebook. Almost like 'how do you know my name'.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I don't understand why you think he would be a "cool " friend if you don't know him. Is it you are empathetic due to his injury. If I lost a leg and a stranger asked me out of the blue to befriend him on Facebook I would be a bit perplexed and hop away as fast as I could. The man has a wife and probably a group of friends pre leg loss that are his support group, this is a very difficult transition for the guy/ don't complicate his and his wife's life any more than it has to be.
    I sympathise with your shyness and lack of confidence in making conversation and I am sure your intent is genuine but there are so many other places to find companionship, why don't you try volunteering at this wonderful facility that your Mom is in. A great way to pay it forward. Good Luck

Ok just noticed this is quite an old post . Better late than never???
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Wed, Jul 25th, 2012 at 07:50 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

late update all worked out in the end. me n hubby are friends with him and his wife.
    abbasgirl likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information