User Tag List

Page 129 of 197 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...these stupid green male symbol looking symbols appear one day on your browser and you have no idea how they got there and how to get rid of them.....they search for weird things.
    22hicks, Ciel, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...these stupid green male symbol looking symbols appear one day on your browser and you have no idea how they got there and how to get rid of them.....they search for weird things.
    same thing happened
    it happens when you install an update to a program like Java
    it's hard to get rid of because they 'hide' in your computer programs and not easy to just 'uninstall'

This may help -- no guarantee -- and make sure not to delete anything you need:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Softwa...-in-Windows-XP
    22hicks and Koolaid like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    All you women with boobs *shakes fist*
    I'd trade mine to be abls to wear shirts that button up the front or find any top that fits properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    ... when you and your team works hard and don't get any recognition, for an event that your team was instrumental in putting together
    ... but they recognize every other team except yours
    ... and they recognize a team with less people than yours

Oh well -- we will have to find another way to shine.
    For me, it's being the one who books their meetings, unjams the copier, puts together their materials, then books the celebratory lunch for their team for a job well done...and they don't include me. They forget that without this team member they'd never get it done.
    Last edited by Zonny; Mon, May 19th, 2014 at 06:13 PM.
    22hicks, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when SCs use the Brag section to do trades, when other SCs trade in the Trading Forum
    ... when some people request donations of coupons, rather than going to the Trade Forum
    Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Cramps from hell. Pain meds not working. Feeling sick from meds and pain combined. Wanna cry
    Decaf and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

...when you just finish vacuuming and hubby decided to make popcorn and eat it right where you just cleaned up.....damn room couldn't stay clean for even a minute!!!
    OMG, I laughed so loud when I read this. I can totally relate to this. I "sweep" the floor every night and "wash" the floor every weekend. I married a "spiller", what can I say? So this past weekend, he came home from work and had a glass of orange juice. He went straight to the couch and put the glass down for one second. He went to reach for the remote and BAM, the whole glass of juice on the floor (that had just finished drying, 2 minutes earlier). Juice all over the coffee table and the remote controls. Wish it was just on the weekend. This is a daily event in my home but I love him to death so I just grin and bear it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

when it rains just enough to cancel dd's softball game.... and then the sun comes out and it's a beautiful late afternoon that's two in a row now.. stinkin' rain

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

you just grabbed 3 of something ( as you know you are going to be using plenty eventually ) and you rarely see a sale on that anyway. Then in the following weeks flyers you see exact same item for $2.00 less per jar than you paid!? ( grrr, have to return them now and go to the other store to get them again, can't PM I have no flyer for that store )

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    when it rains just enough to cancel dd's softball game.... and then the sun comes out and it's a beautiful late afternoon that's two in a row now.. stinkin' rain
    Dh and I went out to get groceries with the kids yesterday and we were supposed to walk back. It started raining a bit and the stroller was overloaded so we had to move ds2 to the top seat (and put groceries in the bottom seat. Resulting in ds1 having to walk out in the rain too.) anyway long story short dh walked the stroller home in the rain by himself and I took the kids home on the bus. It stopped raining just before we got home (and just after dh got home since he got home a few minutes before we got off the bus.). It turned nice after so we went back out to the other end of town and got some groceries they were out of at the other superstore.
    wolfwoman likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet peeves if there is no seats in the front of the bus and the elderly do not have a seat the young fellow hoards that seat from a needly senior and I thanked him for yelling at barbs directly at him Yah :D
    22hicks and wolfwoman like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

​We have an awesome Jays baseball team, & the seats are half empty.
    Gazpache, Shwa Girl and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

You have a baby who sleeps through the night and you can't because your bladder and husband jumping around in his sleep keep waking you up...lol
    Ciel, walkonby, Shwa Girl and 2 others like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

You have a baby who sleeps through the night and you can't because your bladder and husband jumping around in his sleep keep waking you up...lol
    nice to hear that the baby sleeps through the night-- that's a plus
    Ciel, Koolaid, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

...no one has yet invented a suction machine that when things are left on the floor for an hour or more, comes along to put said items into the trash. Would like a cross between a Roomba and a vacuum cleaner that pinpoints and times how long things are left on the floor before it moves into action after 60 minutes. #fallprevention.
    Would like it to have the ability to take on the oak leaves now exposed on the ground after the snow melt as well. I don't wish to rake and to bag the leaves in the rain tomorrow.
    wolfwoman likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sliced my finger with foil paper, really deep, takes 1/2 hour to stop bleeding. Apparently foil paper is like a very sharp knife. Then my finger (hand & arm) went numb for hours. Now it's still hurt, numbness decreasing from arm but hand and finger still feel numb. I don't want to take pain killer as I want to monitor to see if I got nerve damage. (So worry, which will affect my insomnia)

Redeem $85 for the 7" Acer tablet...went home and research, find out the one advertised is Quadcore chip and the one I bought is Dualcore chip. WTH! Is it a bait and switch on SDM part or flyer error?

Now I don't have enough points for 95K bonus redemption.

Forgot to give my sis my PCplus card so no cheap Starbucks coffee drink for me. (No comfort food for me )
    Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Page 129 of 197 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast

Thread Information