User Tag List

Page 171 of 173 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2595
Like Tree6669Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

  1. #2551
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    7,132
    Likes Received
    32290
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    when you have to 'sign up' to print coupons.... and they make you have some ridiculous password with 'one capital letter' and 'one number' etc etc...

    it's a freaking coupon!!! why the hell do I need the account to be super secure?! Do people actually hack into accounts to print coupons? lol
    Agreed! I don't even bother.
    Ciel, nessa23 and Linda Evans like this.

  2. #2552
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81,290
    Likes Received
    24713
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Having to print my own coupons. Annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    when you have to 'sign up' to print coupons.... and they make you have some ridiculous password with 'one capital letter' and 'one number' etc etc...

    it's a freaking coupon!!! why the hell do I need the account to be super secure?! Do people actually hack into accounts to print coupons? lol
    Ciel and nessa23 like this.

  3. #2553
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    21,580
    Likes Received
    34603
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    when people stop you at Costco thinking you work there
    when you wear a red blouse at Costco and Costco employees wear a red vest
    when a guy still asks you if you can tell him where to find the yeast, after you tell him that you don't work there and are just shopping
    whey you actually know where the yeast is and end up helping him anyway
    Ciel, Poirot and Midnightly like this.
    Ontario votes in 2018. Make your vote count. Remember your hydro and gas bills.

  4. #2554
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,181
    Likes Received
    3498
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    when you finnaly get to the front of the que at dollarama & the cashier excuses herself to change the register tape...but never comes back!
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

  5. #2555
    Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,784
    Likes Received
    20295
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    My boss at work says this is why he does not order us Red Shirts, he has one and says it seems like no matter what store you go into if your wearing the Red Shirt they assume you work there so we always chooses other colours for our shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    when people stop you at Costco thinking you work there
    when you wear a red blouse at Costco and Costco employees wear a red vest
    when a guy still asks you if you can tell him where to find the yeast, after you tell him that you don't work there and are just shopping
    whey you actually know where the yeast is and end up helping him anyway
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    Check out my Crochet Blog http://ashleysassycreations.weebly.com/ showing all my wonderful projects

  6. #2556
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,086
    Likes Received
    1761
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    My boss at work says this is why he does not order us Red Shirts, he has one and says it seems like no matter what store you go into if your wearing the Red Shirt they assume you work there so we always chooses other colours for our shirts.

    That, and wearing a Red Shirt usually means you'll get killed off during an away mission.
    Ciel, Poirot, GoJays and 2 others like this.

  7. #2557
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,183
    Likes Received
    9977
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    That, and wearing a Red Shirt usually means you'll get killed off during an away mission.
    Aye, aye, Captain...
    Ciel likes this.

  8. #2558
    We are Groot rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I blame physics........for everything.
    Posts
    16,463
    Likes Received
    50527
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    They're falling like flies.





  9. #2559
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    21,580
    Likes Received
    34603
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    when your single raspberry bush has about 20 ripe raspberries
    when you get your oatmeal ready for Saturday morning breakfast
    when you go to pick the raspberries to top your oatmeal
    when there is only ONE pitiful raspberry on the bush
    some animal has a feast
    Natalka, Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Ontario votes in 2018. Make your vote count. Remember your hydro and gas bills.

  10. #2560
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    35,124
    Likes Received
    51707
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    when your single raspberry bush has about 20 ripe raspberries
    when you get your oatmeal ready for Saturday morning breakfast
    when you go to pick the raspberries to top your oatmeal
    when there is only ONE pitiful raspberry on the bush
    some animal has a feast
    hee hee US Too!!
    We have a few strawberry plants out back all thriving but we never get to enjoy the fruit either. We have some very happy
    ( and sneaky ) squirrels around I guess.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and Linda Evans like this.






  11. #2561
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    21,580
    Likes Received
    34603
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    hee hee US Too!!
    We have a few strawberry plants out back all thriving but we never get to enjoy the fruit either. We have some very happy
    ( and sneaky ) squirrels around I guess.
    You have squirrels?
    I think we have raspberry eating rabbits or chipmunks.
    The thing that got me was that they knew exactly when the raspberries were best for picking.
    I guess they think we were growing the raspberries just for them.
    Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Ontario votes in 2018. Make your vote count. Remember your hydro and gas bills.

  12. #2562
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    21,580
    Likes Received
    34603
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    when companies think you won't notice that they raised their price then have a 'sale'
    this time it's Costco
    Roots backpacks are $16.99 and the lunch bags with containers is $14.99
    today Roots backpacks are regular price $22.99 and a sale price of $5.00 off make is $17.99
    today the Roots lunch container is on sale for $16.99 after a price reduction
    they changed the price over a one week span and inflated the price, thinking that no one would know
    Costco, shame on you for deceiving people
    shame!!
    Ciel, Poirot and agarla like this.
    Ontario votes in 2018. Make your vote count. Remember your hydro and gas bills.

  13. #2563
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    112,930
    Likes Received
    130550
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Oh, Shwa Girl, that's sad about the berries...
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.


  14. #2564
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    21,580
    Likes Received
    34603
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, Shwa Girl, that's sad about the berries...
    naw, not too bad
    at least the bees were kept alive pollinating the raspberry bush
    Ciel likes this.
    Ontario votes in 2018. Make your vote count. Remember your hydro and gas bills.

  15. #2565
    Dancing bean paste bun Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,870
    Likes Received
    14364
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    My boss at work says this is why he does not order us Red Shirts, he has one and says it seems like no matter what store you go into if your wearing the Red Shirt they assume you work there so we always chooses other colours for our shirts.
    Interesting red shirt stories. I have had only a couple of red shirts and have not had the store customers ask me stuff about the store I'm shopping at. Wonder where the connection between red and store staff was established. I know there are a couple of prominent chains that have staff wear red (own clothing) or they have to wear a store shirt that is red.

    What is the theory about the all the black shirts or grey shirts worn in retail/hospitality/haircare?
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •