User Tag List

Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    ...people type "your" instead of "you're" and vice versa. Or "could of", "should of", "would of". It's HAVE. HAVE!!!! Careless spelling and grammar really gets my goat.
    + 1
    Holla!

Geez, woulda lerv to yell at them,
    "Youse guys should learn sum grammer."

gramer.

grammar.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    i posted this in another thread but this is really annoying me lately.

I HATE catcalls!
    anyone in the gta knows its been really freaking hot and muggy the last few days so
    its like yes its flipping hot out, so yes im going to be wearing shorts and a tank top, but no that does not give u the right to stare at me, honk your horn, whistle or cat call
    i honestly dont understand some men's mentality.
    A cat call - lol --you're ranting? I haven't had one of those since 2005 and it kind of wasn't really a cat call - I was walking on the side of the road and a dirty old man turned left into on-coming traffic....naturally I would assume it was because he was looking at my butt That is what I told the police officer that took my statement - lol,,,,you should of seen the look on his face, kudo for him that he never skipped a beat writing it all down. I told him - "hey, at my age you don't get so many good days."
    The family in the mini-van were all unharmed but their vehicle was totalled.
    Guess that is my rant!
    Its not 'savings', it is spending less or spending nothing - if you put it in the bank and it stays there, it is savings

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm one of those that doesn't always comment, or thumbs up. Sorry. I try to, but my internet is wonky, and commenting on posts takes an average of three tries.
    So here's some e-props, rep, love, whatever.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah W View Post
    A cat call - lol --you're ranting? I haven't had one of those since 2005 and it kind of wasn't really a cat call - I was walking on the side of the road and a dirty old man turned left into on-coming traffic....naturally I would assume it was because he was looking at my butt That is what I told the police officer that took my statement - lol,,,,you should of seen the look on his face, kudo for him that he never skipped a beat writing it all down. I told him - "hey, at my age you don't get so many good days."
    The family in the mini-van were all unharmed but their vehicle was totalled.
    Guess that is my rant!
    in a way its nice to be appreciated but at the same time, it makes u feel dirty ya know, with some nasty dirty guy leaning out teh window whistling at you LOL
    Aimz, chickypoodles and barginb like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

- my neighbours cats constantly crapping in my yard (they have 4)
    - and my DH saying 'You're buying MORE stamps!?!?!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    - my neighbours cats constantly crapping in my yard (they have 4)
    - and my DH saying 'You're buying MORE stamps!?!?!
    My neighbour's cat did that too. We sprayed "the deposit" with vinegar -- pickling kind. The cat did not do it again. If it rains, you have to spray again. Cats don't like vinegar.
    Eva-M, walkonby, nessa23 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

... when people are constantly mixing up names (calling me my co-workers name, and vise-versa for example - my family did this ALL the time with my sister and I too)

... when people refuse to use their turning signals when driving. Sorry, but they are there for a REASON!! So other people know what the HELL your doing....

... my own cat crapping in my garden, dispite SOAKING her with water each time. (She will be an indoor cat all summer now...)

... when I have to repeat myself 3 times because you cut me off mid-sentence.

... stubborn-ness (don't know if that's a word haha) - actually I'm not going to go into this, could be a whole rant in itself. lol

... there, their, and they're - figure it out! I'm pretty sure this was like grade 3 grammar. LOL. (no offense!)

... shelf-clearing - it happens to me every week with one thing or another. I only ever want one or two of something, I guess that's too much to ask!

... that the industry I work is is based mostly on lies and bulls*#t. I feel I shouldn't have to lie on a daily basis..... but maybe I'm just over-reacting.

... really great deals that my coupons just expired for.

... when cashiers think 'one coupon per purchase' means 'one coupon per transaction' ?? lol

I think that's enough for today hahaha, thanks for reading!! I enjoyed reading all the others as well! Great idea for a thread!
    Koolaid, walkonby, Candini and 3 others like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    in a way its nice to be appreciated but at the same time, it makes u feel dirty ya know, with some nasty dirty guy leaning out teh window whistling at you LOL
    Get back to me in 20-25 years - LOL

Can appreciate your point though, even if I am not feeling it - LOL
    barginb likes this.
    Its not 'savings', it is spending less or spending nothing - if you put it in the bank and it stays there, it is savings

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Sarah...I'm on my late 40's and I hate being cat-called now as much as I did when I was in my teens and twenties...

It goes back to women having to always be on display for men as visual entertainment and not being recognised as having other qualities. It's degrading and a show of power by a small subset of one gender.
    Aimz, smileyKT, Speckled28 and 4 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

punctuation and paragraphs are for everyone and make reading a post soo much easier.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

people who quote scripture out of context and miss the point...
    couponing4life likes this.

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

-when you go to a public bathroom and your are the only one in there among 20 stalls then another lady comes in and decides to take the stall right next to you. Even after I am coughing to alert you to where I am. Can't you pinch one off somewhere else?

-when you go realize that there are 10 different anti-perspirants/lotions/creams/body sprays open at once because your teenage girls "wanted to try the other scents."
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The bathcarpet being left on the floor.. every single day have to a) pick it up andhang it on the side of the bath b) complain and demand whomever left it thereto pick it up or c) leave it there for the cat to pee on (he only ever pees onthat carpet for some reason) and have to replace it with a new one. It's thelittle things that make me crazy!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Peguins who are incapable of changing a toilet roll, hanging up towels or switching off lights.

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

when my neighbors leave their compost in the hallway even though they just throw it out in the dumpster out back. I have to get nasally raped every time I leave my apt!
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information