the other two she is saying out of the rest of the cards
    2916173 are $5 and 8748524 are armorall
    Grand Prize 1 : 3,888,232
    $5 Rebate 1 of 2,916,173
    ArmorAll 1 of 8,748,524

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Did anyone else get a different scratch card with different prizes? Mine doesn't even offer the $5 as a prize! Prizes are 500,000 bonus points, 500 bonus points and armerall. Booooo!
    Mich649 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Bonus points? CT has points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    Did anyone else get a different scratch card with different prizes? Mine doesn't even offer the $5 as a prize! Prizes are 500,000 bonus points, 500 bonus points and armerall. Booooo!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Is this because in Nova Scotia they have the Canadian Tire money card, not the paper money?
    Last edited by xXtiggerXx; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Yup, that is what I have........I want $5.00 off cards, not poopy points! That is it, I'm moving
    hdempsey, Binky5 and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

They introduced a new points card a few months ago. Now I'm lost. It says "no purchase necessary", but that you have to have a points card to play. Only one game card/prize may be redeemed per member. This should be interesting.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i live in an apartment and just received the 'apartment and condo edition' flyer....which has no scratch card. anyone else in the same boat?
    Superpoints referral worth 50 POINTS! http://superpoints.com/bonus/eqyxp8
    happy halloween SC'ers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Looking forward for my card. Thanks for all for sharing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was very excited that CT was releasing another scratch card promotion so soon after the last one and was also disappointed that NS was given a different card, offering bonus points incentives instead of the regular monetary instant wins.

My guess is that by making it necessary to have a “Money Advantage” card in order to redeem any of the prizes, they can get more customers to enroll in this new loyalty program.

Also, by making it necessary to use the Money Advantage card to receive the rebates/prizes, they are able to better regulate the “One per customer” stipulation as to make it pointless for people to get a hold of numerous Game Cards.

For those who are wondering, the “Money Advantage Card” is a loyalty points program offered by Canadian Tire in an effort to join the digital age and to compete with other major retailers with similar programs. It is first being offered in Nova Scotia as a pilot program before determining if it will transition to the rest of the country. Currently, the option to stick with the traditional Canadian Tire Money still exists for those who prefer it, but given the added incentive, it is more likely that the majority of customers will eventually make the transition and opt for the Loyalty Card (The new points system offers a 1 per cent reward on purchases which is significantly higher than the 0.4 per cent offered on old-fashioned Canadian Tire Money). In other words, this will eventually be the case for the rest of Canadian customers as well.

What does everyone think, would you rather stick to the traditional Canadian Tire Money, or switch to a points based loyalty program?

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Regular ol' fashioned CT money for me please!

I think its stupid having to "keep with the times" and upgrade you to a dumb piece of plastic. I take great pride in having a thick was of CT cash in my wallet.

I got 32 cards today. 5 were $5 cards, the rest were silly samples. The Sample cards will be returned to the recycling bin where I found them. Sorry no home for them!
    DeletedUser930 likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Do you get points on transactions paid using a credit card with your new system Shai555? If so, then I'm hoping it makes it here. We do buy regularly from Canadian Tire, but I always pay with my credit card, so I never get CT money. And a return rate of 1% is pretty good, vene better than our Metro here in Quebec where we get 0.8%, which I already find quite generous.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rewok View Post
    Do you get points on transactions paid using a credit card with your new system Shai555? If so, then I'm hoping it makes it here. We do buy regularly from Canadian Tire, but I always pay with my credit card, so I never get CT money. And a return rate of 1% is pretty good, vene better than our Metro here in Quebec where we get 0.8%, which I already find quite generous.
    Yes, you do.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I want them to switch to plastic card here in Ontario. Its so time consuming paying for anything more than $1 with the bills. I remember last year paying for $10 worth of plants and it took the poor girl forever to count out the 5 and 10 cent bills, even with them already sorted into $1 piles. I'd really like to just swipe and go. Earning more than twice the $ back will be great as well.

ps, the card in my flyer is a $5-woot Free kitty food
    Last edited by xXtiggerXx; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
    DeletedUser930 likes this.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For me out of 75 cards only 1 was for $5

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Rewok, yes, 3 per cent back on purchases made with the Options MasterCard Most certainly a promising program if it is successful

I want them to switch to plastic card here in Ontario. Its so time consuming paying for anything more than $1 with the bills. I remember last year paying for $10 worth of plants and it took the poor girl forever to count out the 5 and 10 cent bills, even with them already sorted into $1 piles. I'd really like to just swipe and go. Earning more than twice the $ back will be great as well.

ps, the card in my flyer is a $5-woot Free kitty food
    xXTigerXx, you bring up a very good point! Yay for the free kitty food! That was also my intended purchase, but we did not have the $5 option, only 500 bonus points, which is an obvious downfall of the new program!
    Last edited by DeletedUser930; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 08:26 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information