User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Weather in Ontario (Mainly the GTA) UGHHH

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I live out west and today is too hot for me ( + 15 ). It's suppose to get to +25 degrees which will have me hiding and AC on. Sorry for all living in Ontario. Guess winter doesn't look too bad now eh?
    haha, totally me!

20-22 is on the too hot end of things for me

25 is just obscene ;p
    ninna likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    haha, totally me!

20-22 is on the too hot end of things for me

25 is just obscene ;p

this is my mom! anything over 20 is too hot for her...... im outside running in the 40 degrees weather and she huddled inside her house keeping cool! but her house is cold! i need a sweater when i go for a visit!
    anisa and lecale like this.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

The 42C weather today was absolutely stunning...shame it wasn't hotter! I even went for a loooooooong walk to soak up the sun. I suffer a lot in the winter months (and 10 of our 12 months are COLD for me) so I'm willing to put up with any amount of heat I get. Long may this continue!
    anisa likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

oh you heat lovers, i don't get you!

glad you are having some weather you enjoy though.
    ninna likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I'm an ex Brit too. I've been in ON for 4 years now and 3 of which were spent in an apartment with no working A/C even on days that felt like 45 or 48C. This year I'm in a house with A/C and we are not even using it that much because so used to the heat. It feels so nice and comfortable to be able to sleep at night. I like it
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

lol. It's the people around me I feel sorriest for.

I don't have air conditioning in my car (broken and too costly to fix).

I don't have air conditioning in my house. The house is an old (1800's) brick farmhouse so it's not set up with central air and I'm not about to rip apart my house to install central air either. I don't use air conditioners (too cheap! LOL) so we suck it up with fans at home....LOTS of fans and Mr. Freezies. We keep our windows and blinds shut during the heat of the day and open everything in the evening when it cools off.

When it's truly horrible outside, (ergo, even more horrible inside our house) we retreat to the mall or a public pool.

My husband loves the heat. As in...I caught him wearing JEANS today. Jeans. No freakin' kidding. 35C with ahumidex of a gazillion and the boy is wearing JEANS. *shakes head*

Me? Not so much. Once the mercury rises above 25C, my temper and frustration rise along with it. I never used to be this way...but ever since the first pregnancy I had 10 years ago, the heat bothers me. It makes me crabby. It inspires the worst kind of road rage. Pretty sure I flipped the bird at several people on the way to work this morning and cursed loudly...but they didn't hear me cuz their windows were rolled up and their air conditioning was on so high that it was blowing their hair around in the car...which only made me more infuriated.

lol. Happy heat wave fellow Ontarians. It might be gross out there but I'd still take it over -20C, howling winds, icy roads and icky snow.
    SarahS83, coupon girl and lecale like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I LOVEEEEEEEE warm weather Today was awesome!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Today it was 32 c in Montreal i don't have AC but instead went for a dip in the Kiddies pool at Chez Moi it was refreshing.
    Tomorrow is suppose to be hotter
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

it's going to be a glorious 18 degrees and actually FEEL like 18 degrees tonight in Brampton.

aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

the rest of the week should be decent too.
    R

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I kept my children home from school yesterday too. The poor kids have no AC but of course the office and staff room do LOL. I don't mind the heat at all since I lost a ton of weight but the humidity plays havoc with my asthma so I have to be careful.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Today will be the last day for furnace-blasting type of heat for a while in Ontario.
    Temperatures can reach 33C with a much higher humidex as storms come in for the afternoon and evening.
    Take care of yourself and enjoy the coming days with cooler temperatures.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post

Pretty sure I flipped the bird at several people on the way to work this morning and cursed loudly...but they didn't hear me cuz their windows were rolled up and their air conditioning was on so high that it was blowing their hair around in the car...which only made me more infuriated.
    Now that's funny!
    but i hear you, I have an older car that had AC at one time, but it's just not worth it to get it fixed at this stage in it's life. So windows down and a bottle of cold water are my AC this summer.
    I could park underground at work....but that's an extra $4, so i'll suffer the frizzy hair and sweat!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I just got back from England where it was 16 every day, windy and cold so I'm loving this weather.
    But, if I hadn't been freezing my butt off for the past two weeks, I would be complaining about the hot weather too!

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Spent a summer in Ontario some 20 years ago and absolutely detested the humidity there....I'll take our BC rain any day lol....but it's nice and sunny and breezy here today and wash is out on the line....loving it!
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I'm melting.... ._.
    Speckled28 likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information