User Tag List

Page 135 of 239 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3571
Like Tree4016Likes

Thread: All Purpose Politics and News Thread

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Originally Posted by DaveP
    From the last lines of the Snopes article you posted:

But hey, slander away. Any means to your end, right?
    I am going Trump style.

(The one thing I don't like about that guy is he can dish it out but he sure can't take it)
    Filing a criminal complaint isn't slander nor is reporting about it on any form of media.

We heard the same victim/slut blaming with Crosby, Jackson, Savile, Harris and all those Catholic priests* until the amount of independent evidence became overwhelming to the point where legal action had to be taken.

If the case is false, then the lady should be dealt with by the courts. If it's true, then Trump should be prosecuted like any-one else. That's how justice should work, however rich, famous and powerful men are frequently able to use their ability to pay for the best lawyers to be able to evade the consequences of their actions.

I deliberately used the male gender since I can't think of a female celebrity who has been accused of similar sexual predation .

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Please stick to criticisms of the candidates. Don't make things into a personal attack. I am here to discuss politics not fight with people. I happy debate on another forum about politics because people there are able to stick on topic and not get personal.
    If you stick to the truth and don't intentionally lie and slander, we can do that. Do we have an agreement?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

My apologies. I asked for the impossible.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

In peaceful and joyous news, Catholic World Youth in Poland tonight; must be hundreds of thousands....

Corrected - there were 1.6 million in attendance

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/ne...ppiness-68284/

Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Jul 31st, 2016 at 08:06 AM.
    seylz_gurl and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Over 2.5 million attend final World Youth Day Mass this morning in Poland - I was up early enough to watch the last third of it. The pope announced the next WYD will be in Panama.

seylz_gurl likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump said Crimeans want to be with Russia rather than Ukraine.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — US Republican Party Presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that the people of Crimea prefer to be with Russia.

"The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were [Ukraine]," Trump told ABC News in an interview.

The tycoon said he was "going to take a look at" the option of recognizing Crimea as part of Russia.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/2016...a-ukraine.html

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

In other news, the New York Post published full-nude photos of Melania Trump today. That's a first for a potential First Lady. The Post is Conservative and pro-Trump...pundits say since the images have been public for years that it's just meant as a distraction to the ****-storm that Trump kicked up when he repeatedly insulted the Gold-Star family the Khans. No one cares...Twitter/the rest of social media hasn't taken the bait. They are still on Trump and don't care about Melania's plagiarism, lies about her degree and softcore .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In other news, the New York Post published full-nude photos of Melania Trump today. That's a first for a potential First Lady. The Post is Conservative and pro-Trump...pundits say since the images have been public for years that it's just meant as a distraction to the ****-storm that Trump kicked up when he repeatedly insulted the Gold-Star family the Khans. No one cares...Twitter/the rest of social media hasn't taken the bait. They are still on Trump and don't care about Melania's plagiarism, lies about her degree and softcore .
    Whoa....could not believe those photos. I'm sorry, but how could the U.S. put somebody like that in as the 1st Lady? I support her right to self-expression, but do not respect what she expresses.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...igh-alert.html

French authorities are taking the extreme measures amid fears that the nation could be hit with further terror attacks. Armed soldiers are now patrolling the beaches.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I must admit to not bring impressed by what the NYP printed..They have been around for years, a reputable news paper had no need to print them.

Even though Mrs Trump has removed/suspended her personal website to update it..There are plenty of screenshots and archived pages out there...

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I must admit to not bring impressed by what the NYP printed..They have been around for years, a reputable news paper had no need to print them.

Even though Mrs Trump has removed/suspended her personal website to update it..There are plenty of screenshots and archived pages out there...
    She removed the website because it said that she had a degree in architecture, where really she dropped out in first year and never completed her degree. Once the press noticed the discrepancy, the website was gone. (It had no nudes on it.)

The NYP is a tabloid and hardly hurt by any assaults on its reputation.

Generally speaking the press has avoided the topic entirely, because they are too busy feasting on Trump this weekend.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I am well aware of what Mrs Trump's website claimed..Hence the statement that there are screenshots of various claims that the Trump organization are unable to remove since what's on the Internet is currently forever..

I still feel NYP should have refrained from posting those photos since they add no value to the current political discussion. Yes, they are available on the internet should some-one want to trawl to that level..

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

So the Toronto Star want everyone to know that in their assessment, Trump is nuts.
    Is Donald Trump OK? Erratic behaviour raises mental health questions

U.S. psychiatrists are now prohibited by their professional association from publicly assessing public figures. The most common amateur diagnosis of Trump is narcissistic personality disorder, a condition characterized by an “inflated sense of their own importance,” “a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others,” and “a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism,” the Mayo Clinic said.

Dan McAdams, a psychology professor at Northwestern University, would not diagnose Trump with any ailment, and he said most people running for high office must have a “healthy dose” of narcissism. But he added: “It does seem to be the case that he’s kind of off the map.”

“Putting his name on everything, talking about himself all the time: this is beyond the pale,” said McAdams, who conducted a detailed personality assessment of Trump for the Atlantic. “I don’t want to argue that it’s a clinical condition … but if there’s a continuum, in terms of narcissistic personality characteristics within a relatively normal population, he’s really way off on the extreme end.”
    https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...questions.html

...but they were saying this a month ago:

“A concerned family would be talking about taking car keys away from Donald Trump not giving him nuclear codes,” Stuart Stevens, chief strategist to Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign and a staunch Trump critic, wrote on Twitter.

“He is absolutely and certifiably insane,” read a post on RedState, a popular conservative website.
    https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...-analysis.html

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I am well aware of what Mrs Trump's website claimed..Hence the statement that there are screenshots of various claims that the Trump organization are unable to remove since what's on the Internet is currently forever..

I still feel NYP should have refrained from posting those photos since they add no value to the current political discussion. Yes, they are available on the internet should some-one want to trawl to that level..
    Donald Trump has signed a pledge promising that as president, he would make enforcing existing laws against ography, especially child ography, a top priority of his administration.
    For the first time, the [GOP] platform labeled ography a "public health crisis that is destroying the lives of millions."
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...form=hootsuite

Is this the same Trump that appeared on the cover of Playboy and attended Playboy events, and endorsed his wife's nude modelling?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://news.sky.com/story/belgium-ch...tempt-10517100

Belgium is on security alert level three (out of four), meaning the threat is considered serious, possible and probable. Two brothers arrested over the plot.

Page 135 of 239 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Thread Information