User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: I try so hard ...and thiefs benefit :(

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't feel angry but rather sad and defeated...I liked my bike....
    Okay so you don't feel angry but you are sad and feeling defeated... I hear ya.... How about VENGEFUL!

Let's See them get past one of these!

OR: Tie it to a Doberman who has not been fed in 4 days!!! If they survive the surgery, they deserve a new bike!

Apparantly nothing is safe anymore...I guess you gotta take it inside the house THEN turn on your burglar alarm THEN tie it to the Doberman! When they walk out.... BOOM Rocket Launcher gets em!!!! Of course you may have some splainin to do when the POLICE show up, but tell them you were defending your property and saving court costs! *LOL*
    Last edited by theweaves_dad; Fri, Jul 20th, 2012 at 05:05 PM.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i remember reading something in the newspaper about a whole group that steals strollers and sells them on craigslist. a couple had their red stroller stolen once, and decided that they wanted to buy a replacement that was second hand. while they were searching up on craigslist, they saw an ad for a stroller that looked exactly like theirs! they called the guy who posted the ad and figured out that he was trying to sell them THEIR original stolen stroller. heres the article from thestar.com http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/arti...aigslist-sting

*sigh*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information