User Tag List

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By francine1985
  • 2 Post By Natalka
  • 1 Post By SavenRaven
  • 2 Post By francine1985
  • 1 Post By francine1985
  • 2 Post By PurpleBunny89

Thread: cant use my additionelle gift card online.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

for my birthday i got an aditionelle gift card. i decided to go online to use it. took the time to pick out 10 pairs of underwear. (I know tmi but i was taking advantage of the 5 for 15$ and the 5 for 25$ deals.) then googled looking for a promo code. entered in all my info get to the final checkout where it asks for payment method and the only options are visa, american express, and mastercard. I'm sorry but these days you should be able to use a gift card both online and instore. i'm just upset because i spent a long time picking out my purchase and now cant even order it. plus i doubt i will be able to get the same sales/selections at the store.
    This thread is currently associated with: Addition Elle
    matrix82 and PurpleBunny89 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aw, that's too bad, but I know that from reading on their site; same with Pennington's.
    Really, it doesn't make sense - maybe send them an email with the suggestion!
    francine1985 and krysta lynne like this.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Uggh, that must have been so frustrating! Hopefully you are able to find the same styles in your store.
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

we went to the mall today to get a few groceries and stopped in at additionelle. i found a dress i liked regular 79.99$ on sale for 49.99 with an extra 30% off sale items.

so my dress only cost me 39.54$ with tax (and i still have 10.46$ left on my gift card)
    Jezebel and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

oh also i was really happy that i tried on several dresses and most of them were too big. my dress that was a great deal was 4 sizes smaller than what i first picked up. i know its weird to not know what size you are but i just had a baby a month ago.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    oh also i was really happy that i tried on several dresses and most of them were too big. my dress that was a great deal was 4 sizes smaller than what i first picked up. i know its weird to not know what size you are but i just had a baby a month ago.
    I LOVE when this happens. Normally when I go into Additionelle I leave feeling worse then when I went in because nothing looks good on me. Mom and I went about a month ago and I picked up all the 4x shirts assuming thats what size I would be as I had put on some weight since the last time I was in there ... nope, still a 3x! Was pretty pleased with that. AND for once I was able to find a pair of capris that fit and they were only 2x! Here I was too scared to look thinking I would be a size 26+++ or something like that. Nope

I'm really glad you were able to get something in the end, its just so hard to shop for us bigger ladies and when we find something we like it isn't always in our size or price range.
    Jezebel and francine1985 like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Oi, I complained on their FB page about this not too long ago. I buy everything online at Pennigtons. They finally sent me a $25 gift certificate and lo and behold, can't use it online! It is so frustrating as I don't have a store anywhere remotely close to me!

Thread Information