User Tag List

Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I have 2 people suppose to be picking stuff up tomorrow. One I need to wait for and the other it's just a few bucks so I will leave it on the porch.
    I don't consider things sold till cash is in my hand.
    gourmetsue and Abby5 like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    I have 2 people suppose to be picking stuff up tomorrow. One I need to wait for and the other it's just a few bucks so I will leave it on the porch.
    I don't consider things sold till cash is in my hand.
    I usually don't either but I thought this person was the real deal
    hok2 likes this.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Ugh, I have a closet full of baby gear and a double jogger to list tomorrow that I have putting off for 3+ months now just because I don't want to deal with the stream of ridiculousness that will come from it. Baby stuff is the worst too, it seems to bring out all the crazies. Last time I listed a stroller I was called a selfish b*tch because I wasn't interested in driving across the city to give it away for free to someone who emailed me her entire life story.
    hok2, queenkathy and momgoneawol like this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow - these are nightmare stories. Never realized how lucky I've been. I've sold a number of things and it's been pretty smooth.
    hok2, gourmetsue and queenkathy like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    Move on to another car. Something just seems "wrong ". If the wife is too busy to sign over a paper, odds are there is no wife. Paying cash when you pick up a vehicle and get signed papers is not a problem. Paying all cash up front, don't do it. A deposit maybe with signature and some kind of receipt is what we do. If you are in love with the car, ask when the wife would be available for 5 minutes to sign the papers, if you get an excuse, move on.
    That's the best advice. If it seems complicated, it's best to avoid the issue all together. You'll save yourself many headaches and problems later on.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    How much would you pay for a wii fit, wii and Mario game included with the wii? People are low-balling me so badly - someone just emailed me and offered me $70 for the lot!
    A new Wii fit is $70 and I've googled around (eta and found)a Wii, Wii fit and 10 games on ebay for a lot less than $70....including shipping .
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Sat, Nov 3rd, 2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: eta
    GoddessDigi likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The seller of a fish tank I asked about 2 months ago has now found time to reply to me. It now wants more than the orginal price.....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

What I try to do now, if a person calls to inquire about my item, I give them all the details. Usually they ask for my address so they can come and see it. What I tell them is a general area like I live in Cranston. I also tell them to call me when they are ready to leave the house and I will give them the exact address and directions if required.

I find this has stopped a number of no shows and a waste of my time, but I still get the odd no show. Not sure how someone can be walking out the door, headed to your home and still not show up
    coupon girl likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I've listed 3 mediumish-sized toys, and had a no-show yesterday. I waited for her. -.-
    Hopefully they get sold soon..we need room for Christmas toys, lol.
    Abby5 likes this.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I've got a new hated category of Kijiji buyers: the browsers. All of my listings have detailed pics so you know what you're getting, if you're going to waste my time coming out to see something then you should at least be sure you want it. This isn't Babies R Us, I'm not here to let you comparison shop.
    ex0ticb3lla likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just officially sold my first things on Kijiji, and it went great! They showed up. I was late and I apologized for being late and offered to take $10 instead of $15 for making him wait approx 20 mins, and he refused the discount and still paid $15. It couldn't have went better!
    linnyeg, gourmetsue and queenkathy like this.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Had a couple of great buyers in last few days and sold some of the kids used toys. Still lots to get rid of but at least the last few people have shown up when they said they would. Going to use the cash I've been getting from kijiji to buy gift cards at shoppers and earn some extra points.
    Abby5 likes this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My mom had the same problem when she was trying to give our beloved cat a good home. A lady ran her around the city several times before my mom finally sent her an email that she had enough of this and she couldn't have him.

People are rude and inconsiderate, but don't give up on it. Usually the good outweighs the bad on kijiji.
    Abby5 likes this.
    Open for all coupon trades!
    Join Swagbucks for free money!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

A potential pet owner should not be causing a cat and its owner to run around town. That's mean and a reason to halt any deal.

Sellers-This is the time of year of sales-church, community, Christmas, parent to parent. Might it be worthwhile to try getting a table for one day to see if your items will move faster?

Used kids clothing-there's someone operating Mini Trade for that category of items. Could be worthwhile if you also are looking for larger sized kids' clothing.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 10:35 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sold a pair of fashion boots today 15.00 for me

Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information