User Tag List

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

How much would you pay for a wii fit, wii and Mario game included with the wii? People are low-balling me so badly - someone just emailed me and offered me $70 for the lot!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    How much would you pay for a wii fit, wii and Mario game included with the wii? People are low-balling me so badly - someone just emailed me and offered me $70 for the lot!
    Same problem here! I'm selling my mom's wii and wii fit. My mom has a set price she will accept and I've had people offering me $50 and that's with me having to drive an hour to bring it to them! Forget that!

I also got the "please mail this to me! it'll make my daughter's Christmas" scam...
    hok2 likes this.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

hi i need an insight from you guys.i saw a used car ad on kijiji,went and liked it.but the problem is that person says car is in his wife s name.the wife doesnt have time to meet and also not comfortable to give her ID.That seller person insist on taking cash only.
    what should we do?confused....

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by filza View Post
    hi i need an insight from you guys.i saw a used car ad on kijiji,went and liked it.but the problem is that person says car is in his wife s name.the wife doesnt have time to meet and also not comfortable to give her ID.That seller person insist on taking cash only.
    Sounds fishy to me...how do you know he's telling the truth or not and if he even has a wife? Or that the car isn't stolen? If you're confused, it would be best not to go ahead with it.
    Darth Penguin likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would be leary as well. If she doesn't have time to meet, why did she post the car? My first thought was he was mad or planning to separte from his wife, or he is getting back at her for something. If she can't meet to sign the paperwork, I would keep looking. There are other great used cars out there.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Move on to another car. Something just seems "wrong ". If the wife is too busy to sign over a paper, odds are there is no wife. Paying cash when you pick up a vehicle and get signed papers is not a problem. Paying all cash up front, don't do it. A deposit maybe with signature and some kind of receipt is what we do. If you are in love with the car, ask when the wife would be available for 5 minutes to sign the papers, if you get an excuse, move on.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

wow so sorry that happened to you...some people are just plain idiots...
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

yes we really like the car.he says he ll show but wont give her ID to us(says why should I give too much information?),But he says he ll give us his ID.still he wants all cash.and says he ll meet at his residence.So I could match address to buyer vehicle package.otherwise he has lot of other buyers who dont object on these things.I just want to know what are the worst consequences that could happen?
    Last edited by filza; Tue, Oct 30th, 2012 at 11:28 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes we really like the car.he says he ll show but wont give her ID to us(says why should I give too much information?),But he says he ll give us his ID.still he wants all cash.and says he ll meet at his residence.So I could match address to buyer vehicle package.otherwise he has lot of other buyers who dont object on these things.I just want to know what are the worst consequences that could happen?
    If you are questioning it then something is wrong... move on! And if he has a lot of other people interested in the car he probably wouldn't be worrying about you. In many ways this seems really fishy!
    GoddessDigi and Darth Penguin like this.
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

IF there's a wife, my intuition says hubby is wanting some kind of cash in underhanded way. Then you will be out of pocket, out of legal recourse and potentially on end of some kind legal action if said wife decides her property was sold improperly. Don't ignore the red s you have noticed! If there's no wife, the car could be "hot" or stolen--you have time to deal with that mess?
    No wife to confirm ownership papers etc? Your money has moved on.

A family member looking for a vehicle replied to an online ad and got the "I'm in Spain, car's in Thunder Bay and price includes shipping etc and here's how I want you to pay" spiel. Lemon or spam, not a good sign. Family member is not following up.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I would walk away from the car. Also, because the car is not in his name he doesn't have the right or legal power to sell it in the first place. The car could be stolen, could be his wife and he is selling the car without her knowning etc. If the wife doesn't show up to show you papers and go through the legal process of transfering the car properly walk away.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Tue, Oct 30th, 2012 at 03:33 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased a new car this summer and the tires were an inch bigger then my old car. I bought brand new winter tires for my old car last year that cost $800.00. Since I could no longer use my old tires, I decided to sell them on kijiji. These tires have over 60% tread left, I wanted them gone from my shed so I put an ad up selling them for $80.00 for all 4 identical tires. This is an awesome deal, I had 7 people email me right away. A few of them wanted me to drive an hour so they could see them, which seriously pissed me off. You want to buy the tires, you have to come to ME. I was basically giving these tires away at the price. Not to mention I was not about to stuff them in my new Audi wich has leather seats just because they are to lazy to drive. I ended up selling them to the first person that came to look at them for the price that I wanted a couple of hours after I had posted the ad.

I hate people on kijiji too.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Finally sold some art and craft chairs $50 less then I want for them but they have been up for 3 months and I am done!!$450 is still $450

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i hate kijiji-sometimes -a woman said she would come on her way home from work after 5.15-she even asked for my phone number in case she got lost -no show- i could of went out-ugggg

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Didn't sell the chairs he emailed me back and said no now!! People!!!

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread Information