Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: Just too gross

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am Disgusted....ewwwwwwwwwww

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

At least I can say at my school they are very strick with the cleaning...but I was told by a teacher some girls put the poop on the wall..disgusting...and at least when I see a none flushed toilet...well I flushed for the others persons...it is a none respect....
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jul 31st, 2012 at 03:11 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    I have a few more stories. Once a person I knew was a cleaner at a mall. He kept complaining that someone had such large "tree" movements they were 2 feet long and very wide. Of course I thought he was exaggerating. One night I get a call to come and see for myself. Not sure why I went, but I did. This person actually crapped out trees. It was so gigantic there was no way to ever flush it. The cleaners had to take it apart, out of the toilet, piece by piece and put in the garbage. I still can remember seeing it sticking way out of the top of the toilet bowl.

It took me a few tries to get thru that without falling over the keyboard laughing.

Oh my god! That's horrible but I can't help it. Like a train wreck.. it's so bad but I can;t look away.

I'm still just shocked by how people act...bleh.
    ssbean and wolfwoman like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Ew thats so gross

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ohh my goodness this is too much this thread=but still given me a morning laugh before work

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have a few more stories. Once a person I knew was a cleaner at a mall. He kept complaining that someone had such large "tree" movements they were 2 feet long and very wide. Of course I thought he was exaggerating. One night I get a call to come and see for myself. Not sure why I went, but I did. This person actually crapped out trees. It was so gigantic there was no way to ever flush it. The cleaners had to take it apart, out of the toilet, piece by piece and put in the garbage. I still can remember seeing it sticking way out of the top of the toilet bowl.
    Dh works in the oilpatch and some of the c**p stories I would hear......
    ssbean likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

OMFG!!!!! I had to take 10 mins of doing something else before I could even try typing this, I have been laughing so hard. Tears are still running down my face.Try to explain to your 8 and 11 yr old daughters why mommy is laughing so hard.... not going to happen

I have spent much time working with men and thought that they are disgusting, but this thread is taking the cake.....

I must have lucky horse shoes because I can honestly say that I have never walked into a bathroom this bad and I hope that I never do.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMG. What kind of sick eff's are out there? Your story reminds me of when I walked into a McDonald's bathroom in town. One toilet had a huge log in it...seems the person was really proud about displaying their handiwork, but from my (very) quick look, they hadn't used any toilet paper. Eww.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

This whole thread reminds me of my work washrooms. The things people will do - smear feces on the walls (in the ladies washroom, especially), not flushing (is it really that hard?) and just overall being disgusting.
    I laughed my butt off earlier this morning when I was reading this thread!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

some one once returned what appeared to be a unopened box of work boots......don`t ask me how workboots were unopened....but apparently the return`s person didn`t check it out....because the smell was really bad when it was opened by the next customer who bought the box and then freaked!!!! it was full of used diapers!I cannot imagine having the kahoonies to stand in a returns line with that....omg
    Last edited by traceywatson; Tue, Jul 31st, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Years ago when I worked at a ladies clothing store a fellow co worker found a used tampon in a change room and I found a bathing suit with poop stains in it😳!! Seriously people! I agree with the poster about having medical conditions...they do make products for that!!
    ssbean likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I spent several years working on a sewage works ..it takes a lot to gross me out..but poop where poop shouldn't beis beyond the pale.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yuck!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

It's not just washrooms that are unbelievable. I used to clean motel/hotel rooms with my aunt when I was a teenager. We had to clean one that would have made the World's Record book. The person's butt exploded EVERYWHERE! It started from the door and went to the washroom, in the bed, on the walls, even on the lamp! I don't think that person's backside would ever be normal again!
    ssbean likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Omg
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information